Here’s the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Zetsubou No Shima Guide for the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse DLC Zombies Map 2 on PS4 and one month later on Xbox One & PC.
Watch the official Zombies: “Map 2: Zetsubou No Shima” story introduction:
Zetsubou No Shima is part of the Eclipse package for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, the second of four Zombies maps that tie together a new storyline from its Black Ops 1 origins.
Index of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Zetsubou No Shima Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Walkthrough
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Glitches
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Zetsubou No Shima Guide
This is a full guide to complete the Zetsubou No Shima zombies map.
Continuing with this second content pack is Zombies Map 2: Zetsubou No Shima, which is Treyarch’s latest chapter in the Black Ops III Zombies DLC adventure, called Zetsubou No Shima, that immerses players in an undead World War II Pacific theatre.
It is the second installment in Zombies’s four-part episodic narrative driven by four returning characters. Namely, the story is told through the eyes of these four: Sergeant Nikolai Belinski, Doctor Edward Richtofen, Captain Takeo Masaki, and Corporal “Tank” Dempsey.
• Sergeant Nikolai Belinski Bio:
Affiliation: Red Army
Info: Forgotten and abandoned on the front lines of Europe, Red Army Sergeant Nikolai Belinski has learned to survive and endure even in the darkest of times. His loyalty to the Motherland has seen him battle his own demons, overcoming personal trials that few have ever truly understood.
• Doctor Edward Richtofen Bio:
Affiliation: Group 935
Info: In a former life, the sadistic Doctor Edward Richtofen stood at the forefront of research into the mysterious Element 115 – and its potential applications for Group 935’s Wonder Weapon program. Now, his grand plans for a brave new world guide him down a dangerous path toward an uncertain future…
• Captain Takeo Masaki Bio:
Affiliation: Imperial Japanese Army
Info: Captain Takeo Masaki comes from a noble family that has dutifully served the Emperor for decades. After the events of Der Eisendrache, Takeo’s unwavering sense of loyalty will be tested as he fights alongside Tank, Nikolai, and Richtofen in their quest to secure a better tomorrow.
• Corporal “Tank” Dempsey Bio:
Affiliation: American Marine
Info: Corporal Tank Dempsey, American Hero. Originally assigned to intercept Dr. Edward Richtofen in Northern France, Dempsey now fights alongside Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen as they attempt to put an end to the enemy war machine once and for all. Though he’s seen more than his fair share of bloodshed, nothing could have prepared him for the events of Der Eisendrache and Zetsubou No Shima…
Here’s how to get started in Zetsubou No Shima:
Intro: Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s Zombies saga continues on the forsaken island of “Zetsubou No Shima”. Follow Origins heroes Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo as they explore a secret biological research lab where experiments with Element 115 on human, plant and animal biology has created horrors beyond belief. Experience terrifying new enemies, more devastating traps, and classic Zombies side quests to dive deeper into the Origins storyline.
Tip: Get a good team together of players you can rely on to revive and support you. Good team work is the key to success in Zombies mode. — Still looking for other co-op players? Leave your online username/gamertag in the comments section below and let people know you’re a team player. It’s fun to make new friends. 🙂
Let’s begin the guide by showing you the first 10 minutes of zombie encounters as an intro to the video guide.
It shows the main areas of the map, so you know where you can find the Plant Seeds dropped by killed zombies that spawn weapons (or zombies or grenades). As well as the parts to put the Pack-a-Punch Station (Weapon Upgrade Stations) together, the Mystery Boxes (3D Printers), and then there’s randomized Perks (look for the crate the crashing airplane drops at the start of Round 2), and Propeller Traps. The first boss zombie appears at Round 4.
Item Location Tip: The in the previous COD game so-called 3D Printer & Weapon Upgrade Stations are now called the Mystery Box & Pack-a-Punch Stations, respectively. These locations are also indicated on the in-game map with a questionmark box/square & up arrows/triangle.
UP NEXT: A full Zetsubou No Shima walkthrough up to the ending!
Here are all the steps to take to finish the Zetsubou No Shima easter egg puzzle:
This next guide will give a step-by-step playthrough of the sequence of events you’ll need to complete to finish the puzzle.
Before we begin, you’ll need to go through a few tutorials in this map to get properly prepared to progress through the Easter Egg steps.
TUTORIAL #1: The Basics & Perks Locations Guide:
Tips to cover your basics as you get started in the Zetsubou No Shima map. Finding all the perks, plant seeds, and make your way around the map is shown in this first guide.
TUTORIAL #2: How To Get The Skull of Nan Sapwe Weapon:
In Zetsubou No Shima you can retrieve the epic Skull of Nan Sapwe Specialist Weapon. — Doing this will also unlock “The Ultimate Sacrifice” Trophy / Achievement.
The Skull of Nan Sapwe is the best weapon in zombies mode yet. Here’s how to get it…
• Step 1: The Skull of Nan Sapwe can be obtained in both Solo and Co-op with any number of players. It is easier to pull this off in the earlier rounds, and before you start make sure you’ve opened pretty much every door on the map to make traveling easier.
• Step 2: The 4 skulls you’re looking for are all on the same circular stone effigy plate, located to the right of the spawn area. – Put the 4 skulls on the 4 altars elsewhere across the map, making sure that the green symbol below from where you pick the skull up from matches the altar’s symbol. But note that these altar symbols change with every game you play.
• Step 3: The altar locations are found at the: Spawn area, Plane wreckage area near Lab A, Bunker’s lower level lab testing area, and Docks area you can only reach through the Bunker power room’s two doors (at the zipline). – Check the altar symbol first before bringing the skull to one. Every time you place a matching skull on an altar, extra zombies will run in to attack the altar (not you). Protect each of the 4 altars from the zombies as you progress.
Note that if you fail to charge the skull at the altar, and thus zombies destroy it before it’s charged up, you can always retry again in the next Round.
• Step 4: After you’re done protecting each altar from the zombies that rush at it, make sure whoever placed the skull on the altar picks it up again to bring it back to the exact spot on the circular stone effigy plate where you originally got the skull from. If done correctly, every time you do this the skull will sink into place and its eyes will start glowing blue.
• Step 5: The Skull of Nan Sapwe is now unlocked under the circular stone effigy plate. To reach it you must go down through the newly opened entrance next to the stone plate, which leads to a blue-lit ritual room with the Skull of Nan Sapwe weapon in the middle. To finally get it, you need to activate the skull and beat the Keeper enemies that attack you to feed their souls to the skull. Once you’ve fed it enough souls (is done automatic as you kill them), the Skull of Nan Sapwe weapon can be picked up by standing in front of it and holding the Square button on PlayStation 4 / X button on Xbox One.
Tips: Activate this special ability weapon by pressing on the left & right top shoulder bumper/buttons at the same time. — You can use it for a certain amount of time until it runs out and then you can get zombie kills to recharge it.
Press the right bottom shoulder trigger/button to do the “Vaporize” attack that stop all nearby zombies you’re looking at, and insta-kills them as they float into the air. Press the left bottom shoulder trigger/button to do the “Mesmerize” attack that freezes all nearby zombies you’re looking at on the spot, making them unable to move (EMP-like effect).
TUTORIAL #3: How To Get The KT-4 Wonder Weapon:
Also on Zetsubou No Shima you can obtain the brand new KT-4 Wonder Weapon. It’s a secret weapon that shoots acid, can create acid pits and quickly take out zombies!
This “Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi” Wonder Weapon is buildable on a workbench inside the Bunker lab, and requires 3 Parts you can get starting in Round 4-5 up and complete by Round 10 at the earliest. The “Part” locations are shown in the below video guide.
• Part 1 Location: Where you turn on the power there’s a cage you can lower down. This only works after turning on the power (bring irradiated water in a bucket to start the generator). Lure a spider into this cage and bring the cage back up. Some blood will be drained from the spider which counts as a part for this weapon.
• Part 2 Location: Inside the bunker open the door in the middle and go down to the lab. There’s another door at the side you can open and swim down a cave. At the very bottom there’s an aquatic plant you must pick up. Shoot the yellow bubbles on the walls to replenish oxygen. Be quick or you’ll drown!
• Part 3 Location: This one is randomly dropped by a zombie sometime between round 7-12 after permanently turning on the power in the bunker. The zombie with the item will be glowing green, but it’s hard to see. He drops the item when you kill him. Interact with it to pick it up.
Now that you have all Parts you can build the KT-4 in the lab of the Bunker (corner of the room).
How To Upgrade The KT-4 Wonder Weapon: Time to get the Rainbow Water Bucket and do some upgrading.
TUTORIAL #4: Where To Get The New Gobblegums:
Find out where to get all 4 brand new Gobblegums and what their effects are. Note that the Eclipse DLC Pack is required to be able to receive them from Dr. Monty’s Factory.
• New Gobblegum #1: Secret Shopper — Activates Immediately (Lasts 10 minutes). Any gun wall-buy can be used to buy ammo for any gun.
• New Gobblegum #2: Fear in Headlights — Activated (1x Activation for 2 minutes). Zombies seen by players will not move.
• New Gobblegum #3: Unbearable — Auto-activates when a teddy bear appears in the magic box. Magic box re-spins automatically. Magic box will not move for several uses.
• New Gobblegum #4: Temporal Gift — Activates Immediately (Lasts 1 full round). Power ups last longer.
TUTORIAL #5: How To Turn On The Power Permanently:
There are temporary and permanent ways to turn on the power on this zombies map, yet both need to be done to go from temporary to permanent power.
• Step 1: How to activate the power sources temporarily? First pick up the bucket at the spawn area. Fill the bucket with Element 115 irradiated water behind Lab A & B (on the left & right sides of the map) and pour it into the indicated bucket panels inside Lab A & B (one in each Lab), which after opening up Lab A and Lab B powers their power generators for around 3 minutes.
• Step 2: More importantly this guide shows how to get power permanently on this map. Since with Lab A & B powered up — which must be done in quick succession — they in turn light up the two green lamp lights above the Bunker’s entrance (in the center of the map). Once both lights turn from red to green, that allow you to open Division #9’s Bunker door.
Note: Simply refill the power generators if you weren’t fast enough. It’s easier to do near the end of a Round.
• Step 3: Go inside the Bunker to the main area with the submerged Pack-A-Punch machine, you only need to open up the first door to your left there, and then walk down to see the flickering red-lit power switch. To turn this switch on to green (and get permanent power on the map) you’ll need to go into the submerged water area there and swim to the power fuse/turbine that’s clogged up with spider webs. Slash the webs away and kill the 10 zombies that come at you directly afterwards (you’re stuck underwater until you kill them all, so use the pockets of air above to keep breathing). With the power enabled and the zombies killed, you’re now able to free the power back on the surface by flipping the power switch to on/green.
TUTORIAL #6: How To Unlock The Pack-A-Punch Machine:
After turning on the permanent power on this map (see the previous tutorial) you’ll be able to bring all 3 Pack-A-Punch Machine Tool Parts to the Bunker’s center power area, and putting all Parts onto the 3 white-light-glowing machines next to the water-flooded section. Which activates the PAP Machine for access by draining the water around it. The “Part” locations are shown in the video guide here-under.
• Part 1 Location: In the Bunker’s power room. Opposite the glowing power switches you can walk underwater, on the left side is a spider web, slash it to reach a hallway with the handle Part on the ground.
• Part 2 Location: In the Bunker’s flooded tunnels. Go past the experimentation labs and walk downstairs and in that room stay on the right side to find a door you can open. Keep walking until you’re underwater and explore the corridors until you find the wheel Part on the ground.
• Part 3 Location: In the Bunker’s corpse room. From the glowing power switches room, make your way down through a door to find a room with cocooned corpses hanging from the ceiling. Melee/open all corpse cocoons, and kill all zombies that come from them, until one zombie drops the meter Part on the ground for you to pick up.
EASTER EGG ALL STEPS: The Complete Guide:
Finding the start of the main Easter Egg quest and lists the requirements to complete it.
This video guide for all steps will cover all you need to know to complete the puzzle.
Requirement: Basically, you need to have done all the Tutorials described above.
– Additionally, the “Anywhere But Here!” Gobblegum needs to be active in your or a teammate’s pack, but to get it you or they need to be at least Rank 10, Prestige 0 or higher in order to put this Gobblegum on.
– Open all the doors on the map, notably on Lab A, Lab B, and the Bunker.
– Having the power on permanently in the Bunker/map.
– Obtained the Skull of Nan Sapwe Specialist Weapon.
– Having built the KT-4 Wonder Weapon.
To get started at the circular skulls tablet, there are temple poles around it that have text on them with challenges. Each player needs to complete these 3 challenges to get the puzzle started.
Note: Ignore the mention of Purple Water, instead you need to use Blue Water to grow the Missile.
This video guide shows the final steps to complete this difficult easter egg! 😀
Tip: While all this can be done on Solo, it’s recommended to tackle the steps with a Co-Op partner to make it easier. Since they can hold off the zombies while you take aim at the next target.
There you go! You now have all the details you need to complete the hidden Easter Egg puzzle in the new Zetsubou No Shima map.
Have you been able to complete COD:BO3 Eclipse’s Zetsubou No Shima?