Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Weapons Guide
This Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Weapons Guide shows you the new weapons in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse DLC for the PS4 and one month later on Xbox One & PC.
Get ready to tear zombies a new one with these powerful weapons!
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse weapons strategy guide follows here-under.
Index of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Zetsubou No Shima Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Walkthrough
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Glitches
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse Weapons Guide
How to get the Skull of Nan Sapwe Specialist Weapon in the Zetsubou No Shima Zombies Mode Map
The Skull of Nan Sapwe is the best weapon in zombies mode yet. Here’s how to get it…
• Step 1: The Skull of Nan Sapwe can be obtained in both Solo and Co-op with any number of players. It is easier to pull this off in the earlier rounds, and before you start make sure you’ve opened pretty much every door on the map to make traveling easier.
• Step 2: The 4 skulls you’re looking for are all on the same circular stone effigy plate, located to the right of the spawn area. – Put the 4 skulls on the 4 altars elsewhere across the map, making sure that the green symbol below from where you pick the skull up from matches the altar’s symbol. But note that these altar symbols change with every game you play.
• Step 3: The altar locations are found at the: Spawn area, Plane wreckage area near Lab A, Bunker’s lower level lab testing area, and Docks area you can only reach through the Bunker power room’s two doors (at the zipline). – Check the altar symbol first before bringing the skull to one. Every time you place a matching skull on an altar, extra zombies will run in to attack the altar (not you). Protect each of the 4 altars from the zombies as you progress.
Note that if you fail to charge the skull at the altar, and thus zombies destroy it before it’s charged up, you can always retry again in the next Round.
• Step 4: After you’re done protecting each altar from the zombies that rush at it, make sure whoever placed the skull on the altar picks it up again to bring it back to the exact spot on the circular stone effigy plate where you originally got the skull from. If done correctly, every time you do this the skull will sink into place and its eyes will start glowing blue.
• Step 5: The Skull of Nan Sapwe is now unlocked under the circular stone effigy plate. To reach it you must go down through the newly opened entrance next to the stone plate, which leads to a blue-lit ritual room with the Skull of Nan Sapwe weapon in the middle. To finally get it, you need to activate the skull and beat the Keeper enemies that attack you to feed their souls to the skull. Once you’ve fed it enough souls (is done automatic as you kill them), the Skull of Nan Sapwe weapon can be picked up by standing in front of it and holding the Square button on PlayStation 4 / X button on Xbox One.
Tips: Activate this special ability weapon by pressing on the left & right top shoulder bumper/buttons at the same time. — You can use it for a certain amount of time until it runs out and then you can get zombie kills to recharge it.
Press the right bottom shoulder trigger/button to do the “Vaporize” attack that stop all nearby zombies you’re looking at, and insta-kills them as they float into the air. Press the left bottom shoulder trigger/button to do the “Mesmerize” attack that freezes all nearby zombies you’re looking at on the spot, making them unable to move (EMP-like effect).
How to get the KT-4 Wonder Weapon in the Zetsubou No Shima Zombies Mode Map
The KT-4 is a secret weapon that shoots acid, can create acid pits and quickly take out zombies!. Here’s how to get it…
Note: This “Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi” Wonder Weapon is buildable on a workbench inside the Bunker lab, and requires 3 Parts you can get starting in Round 4-5 up and complete by Round 10 at the earliest.
• Part 1 Location: Where you turn on the power there’s a cage you can lower down. This only works after turning on the power (bring irradiated water in a bucket to start the generator). Lure a spider into this cage and bring the cage back up. Some blood will be drained from the spider which counts as a part for this weapon.
• Part 2 Location: Inside the bunker open the door in the middle and go down to the lab. There’s another door at the side you can open and swim down a cave. At the very bottom there’s an aquatic plant you must pick up. Shoot the yellow bubbles on the walls to replenish oxygen. Be quick or you’ll drown!
• Part 3 Location: This one is randomly dropped by a zombie sometime between round 7-12 after permanently turning on the power in the bunker. The zombie with the item will be glowing green, but it’s hard to see. He drops the item when you kill him. Interact with it to pick it up.
Now that you have all Parts you can build the KT-4 in the lab of the Bunker (corner of the room).
Upgrades: How to upgrade the KT-4 Wonder Weapon.
Please comment if you know of any other special new weapons in the Eclipse DLC. 🙂
Credits: Activision & MrDalekJD.
What’s your favorite weapon to use in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse?
Tags: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - Eclipse
Categories: Guides, News, PC Guides, PS4 Guides, Videos, Xbox One Guides