The Ratchet and Clank PS4 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this platformer game on the PS4.
Let’s start the Ratchet and Clank PS4 walkthrough with an introduction video!
The Game, Based on the Movie, Based on the Game… no, seriously, it is! The film and game are designed as complementary pieces. They tell the same origin story of Ratchet & Clank battling Chairman Drek, with the same major beats and character arcs. The film focuses a touch more on character development and the game is a bit more focused on the action that happens between the scenes.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes .
Table of Contents
- Planet 1: Veldin
- Planet 2: Kerwan
- Planet 3: Aridia
- Planet 4: Rilgar
- Planet 5: Nebula G34
- Planet 6: Gaspar
- Planet 7: Batalia
- Planet 8: Quartu
- Planet 9: Pokitaru
- Planet 10: Deplanetizer
- Planet 11: Kalebo III & Ending
Index of Ratchet and Clank PS4 Guides:
- This Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Cheats
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Gold Bolts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 RYNO Holocards Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Trespasser Puzzles Locations & Solutions Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Collectibles
Ratchet and Clank PS4 Walkthrough
Play the game, based on the movie, based on the game! Ratchet & Clank (PS4) is a new game based on elements from the original Ratchet & Clank (PS2). Developed alongside the major motion CG-animated picture coming to theatres in 2016, Ratchet & Clank (PS4) marks the PlayStation 4 debut of PlayStation’s greatest heroes. Join Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark and new friends as they battle to save the Solana Galaxy from the evil Chairman Drek.
With an hour of new cinematics (including footage from the film), Ratchet & Clank (PS4) takes a deeper look at the characters’ origin stories and modernizes the original gameplay. Explore the galaxy in a game that features new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new bosses, all-new Clank gameplay, all-new flight sequences, and much more — with completely new visuals built to demonstrate the power of the PS4!
Battle your enemies with an out-of-this-world arsenal, including new weapons and fan-favorite tools of destruction from the Ratchet & Clank Future series. From the brand new Pixelizer (which transforms enemies into explosive 8-bit pixels) to franchise favorites like the dance-party-inducing Groovitron and wise-cracking robotic bodyguard Mr. Zurkon, Ratchet & Clank’s arsenal has never been better.
Help Ratchet and Clank save the galaxy for the first time, again, exclusively on PlayStation 4!
Key Game Features:
- A new Ratchet & Clank adventure based on the movie (based on the 2002 PS2 game).
- A deeper version of the origin story, with over an hour of cinematics, including footage from the feature film.
- All-new visuals showcase the power of the PlayStation 4.
- Collect a massive arsenal including new weapons and fan-favorites from across the entire series.
- Several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new flight sequences, all-new Clank gameplay, and all-new boss battles.
Welcome to the Ratchet and Clank PS4 walkthrough!
Jon will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas.
Part 1: “Novalis”:
Part 2: “Pyrocitor”:
Ratchet and Clank PS4 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Planet 6: Gaspar.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2