The Ratchet and Clank PS4 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 platformer game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Ratchet and Clank PS4 trophy guide we’ll show there are 47 Trophies (26 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 title. Earn Bronze (30), Silver (14), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Ratchet & Clank PS4 Guides:
- This Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Gold Bolts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 RYNO Holocards Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Trespasser Puzzles Locations & Solutions Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Ratchet and Clank PS4 Cheats
Ratchet and Clank PS4 Trophies Guide
1. The Hero of Heroes (Platinum) — Collect every trophy in Ratchet & Clank.
2. Super Trader (Gold) — Complete every holocard set.
Tip: Holocards are random drops from enemies. You will easily complete all sets in Challenge Mode, since every other enemy drops a holocard there. And for the 9 special RYNO Holocards, check out our “Ratchet and Clank PS4 RYNO Holocards Locations Guide“.
Note: The Card Collection section of the main menu keeps track of your Collection Progress percentage in the bottom-left corner. There are 33 Holocard sets, each consisting out of 3 cards, meaning there are 99 cards in the game.
Collectible Cards affect gameplay, providing you with upgrades for your weapons and bonuses for your character. This video guide goes go over all of the Collectible Cards and Weapon Upgrades.
3. Challenging (Silver) — Complete the game in Challenge Mode.
4. Ultimate Explorer (Silver) — Collect every gold bolt.
Tip: To find all 28 Gold Bolts, check out our “Ratchet and Clank PS4 Gold Bolts Locations Guide“.
5. Full Gun Rack (Silver) — Acquire every weapon in the game.
Tip: To unlock the epic RYNO weapon, check out our “Ratchet and Clank PS4 RYNO Holocards Locations Guide“.
For tips to get the remaining weapons, take a look at our “Ratchet and Clank PS4 Weapons Locations Guide“.
6. Master of War (Silver) — Upgrade every weapon to maximum level.
7. These Go To Eleven (Silver) — Unlock every modification for every weapon.
8. Mr. Fancypants (Silver) — Upgrade Ratchet’s health to maximum level.
9. Tech Head (Silver) — Acquire every gadget.
Update: Download the Ratchet & Clank Patch 1.03 (or higher) update at game startup to fix this previously buggy trophy. Doing that fixes an issue where in some cases the trophy did not unlock properly.
10. Abby Normal (Silver) — Collect every Telepathopus brain.
Location: Can only be done on planet Gaspar.
This voice-over video guide helps you find all 90 Telepathopus Brains for the Blarg!
11. Go Speed Ratchet, Go! (Silver) — Win the Gold Cup on both Rilgar and Kalebo.
Tip: Complete all 6 Hoverboard Races by winning the Gold Cup on both the Rilgar and Kalebo planets (Kalebo being the last planet you unlock).
This becomes child’s play once you unlock & use the “slow” game speed. After that the hoverboard races are much easier to do within the time limits, because avoiding obstacles becomes so easy.
12. Safecracker (Silver) — Complete every Trespasser puzzle without using AutoHack.
Tip: To find & complete all 16 Trespasser puzzles, check out our “Ratchet and Clank PS4 Trespasser Puzzles Locations & Solutions Guide“.
13. Maximising Potential (Silver) — Upgrade one weapon to maximum level.
14. Faster than a Speeding Amoeboid (Silver) — Complete the hoverboard Gold Cup on Rilgar in under 1:35.
Location: This can be done on the planet called Rilgar. After fighting your way past some enemies you will come to the hoverboard races. First you must complete the bronze and silver cup. Then complete the gold cup in under 1 minute and 35 seconds. A timer is shown at the top of the screen.
Tips: You will have to be extremely quick for this. There are a lot of explosive crates on the road (look for the brown boxes) that give you a boost. If you ever mess up (drive into an explosive box or fall off the map) you basically have no chance of beating it in time. – Always jump through the blue rings and perform as many stunts as possible while in the air to fill up your boost. Use the boost whenever you start to slow down. You have to be boosting the entire time! Using blue ramps automatically gives you a boost, so never miss out on them. Driving through wooden boxes also fills up your boost.
Always stay on the right side of the road. There are more ramps on the right and they all give you boosts and let you perform stunts in the air.
15. Kalebo Thunder (Silver) — Complete the hoverboard Gold Cup on Kalebo in under 2:05.
Location: Kalebo is the last planet you unlock.
Tips: Beating the time requirement in this race is much easier than the Rilgar race. Just use the two shortcuts and you are guaranteed to do it in under two minutes. Just don’t fall off the map and try not to drive into explosive crates.
You can finish this in about 1 minute and 40 seconds so there is room for error. To unlock the shortcuts you must drive through the 3 yellow rings. Use your boost whenever possible. But remember to keep one boost for the jump on the second shortcut, it will save you a lot of time.
16. Kerwan Gladiator (Silver) — Complete the Fitness Course on Kerwan in under 70 seconds.
Location: This can be done on the planet “Kerwan”. It’s the third planet and you get here very early in the game.
Tips: Completing the fitness course is part of the main story and unmissable. But completing it in under 70 seconds may require a few tries. You can try it as often as you like. At the end of the course there is a taxi that will bring you back to the start.
The moving platforms are the only tricky part. If you fall down there is no way you will beat the time limit. Keep in mind that using the Helipack is faster than running. The timer starts when you hear the horn (after jumping up the first platform).
17. Death By Disco (Bronze) — Use the Groovitron on every type of enemy.
Important Notes: Missable trophy! Most enemies don’t respawn and there’s only one single specimen of some of them in the entire game (such as bosses). Throw the Groovitron at EVERY enemy group you encounter. If you die use the Groovitron again to be safe.
Additionally, the game doesn’t tell you which enemies you have found. So you need to be very careful not to miss anything. If you don’t get the trophy you must do another challenge mode run and do it all again.
Tips: There are multiple versions of some enemies (for example 4 different Warbots that have only visual differences).
– While for some talented players it is possible to buy the disco ball Groovitron at the first possible opportunity in a normal playthrough (before Challenge Mode gets unlocked) and kill all enemy types with it. The trick is to run back to the first planets and throw the Groovitron at every enemy there as well. (For example: The birds on fist planet can easily be missed. And make sure to get all bosses, flying vehicles, and several NPCs.)
– Others say for the average player there is no way to get this trophy on the first playthrough if you get the Groovitron too late in the game, in which case they have to go into Challenge Mode (essentially New Game+) and use the Groovitron from the start. This is easier since you keep your weapons when starting Challenge Mode.
Note: You’re allowed to enable cheats. Cheats are unlocked by finding all the Gold Bolts and can be turned on in the Extras menu.
Enemy Locations Video Timeline:
#1 – Veldin: Honry Toad – 0:05
#2 – Veldin: Flamethrower Robot – 0:21
#3 – Veldin: Glowing Slug – 0:33
#4 – Veldin: Small Blarg Shooter – 0:47
#5 – Veldin: Dropship – 1:02
#6 – Veldin: Warbot (Version 1) – 1:20
#7 – Novalis: Robot Bird (Peckbot) – 1:38
#8 – Novalis: Yellow Grenade Launcher Robot – 1:55
#9 – Kerwan: Robot Dog (Kerwan Version) – 2:15
#10 – Kerwan: Big Blarg Shooter – 2:30
#11 – Kerwan: Helicopter – 2:45
#12 – Kerwan: Green Tentacle on Train – 3:04
#13 – Aridia: Sandshark – 3:21
#14 – Aridia: Sandshark Nest (Green Plant) – 3:35
#15 – Aridia: Constructobot – 3:51
#16 – Rilgar: Extermibot – 4:06
#17 – Rilgar: Tank (Rilgar Version) – 4:21
#18 – Rilgar: Large Amoeboid – 4:39
#19 – Rilgar: Medium Amoeboid – 5:00
#20 – Rilgar: Small Amoieboid – 5:22
#21 – Rilgar: Pool Shark (On Floor / Not Swimming) – 5:44
#22 – Rilgar: Pool Shark (Swimming) – 6:07
#23 – Nebula G34: Green Horned Toad – 6:28
#24 – Nebula G34: Alien Shooter – 6:46
#25 – Nebula G34: Brown Lizard (Snapper Version 1) – 7:03
#26 – Nebula G34: Alien Lizard (Snapper Version 2) – 7:22
#27 – Nebula G34: Snagglebeast (Boss) – 7:37
#28 – Gaspar: Robot Dogs (Gaspar Version) – 7:53
#29 – Gaspar: Turret Shooter – 8:07
#30 – Gaspar: Flying Dinosaur – 8:20
#31 – Gaspar: Small Red Robot with Blades – 8:36
#32 – Gaspar: Robot Assembly Bot – 8:49
#33 – Gaspar: Warbot (Version 2 with Jetpack) – 9:13
#34 – Gaspar: Killer Crab – 9:25
#35 – Gaspar: Telepathropus (Gaspar Version) – 9:39
#36 – Batalia: Blarg Bomb Thrower – 10:03
#37 – Batalia: Tank (Batalia Version) – 10:18
#38 – Quartu: Zurkon – 10:31
#39 – Quartu: Mrs. Zurkon (Boss) – 10:45
#40 – Pokitaru: Puffer Fish – 11:02
#41 – Pokitaru: Telepathopus (Pokitaru Version) – 11:19
#42 – Deplanetizer: Blarg Jetpack Shooter – 11:44
#43 – Deplanetizer: Dog with Glowing Eyes – 12:01
#44 – Deplanetizer: Tank (Deplanetizer Version) – 12:16
#45 – Kalebo III: Warbot (Version 3, Red Color with Jetpack) – 12:34
#46 – Deplanetizer: Warbot (Version 4, Yellow Color) – 12:52
#47 – Deplanetizer: Qwark (Boss) – 13:15
#48 – Deplanetizer: Dr. Nefarious – 13:33
18. Trader In Training (Bronze) — Complete your first holocard set.
19. Modder (Bronze) — Complete your first Raritanium weapon mod.
20. Cha-ching! (Bronze) — Reach the maximum bolt multiplier in Challenge Mode.
Bolts Farming Tip: Here’s an exploit to reach the 20x farming. If you go backwards form the first hooverboard location (return to planet Rilgar), killing your way to where you first met a tank (area right after the blue wending machine box if you run the normal way). Enter the area with the elevator, go left and hit the button, and just grapple up to the first platform. While standing there use your Goatinator on one enemy and let it goat another and so forth. New Amoeboids will spawn endlessly. You can just wait there to get 20x, or as much money, cards or raritarium as you need. (Of course you can use other variants of weapons to your liking.)
Note that if you run over to the blue wending box the ever-spawning will stop.
21. Trade Up (Bronze) — Trade in a set of duplicate holocards for a new one.
Update: Download the Ratchet & Clank Patch 1.03 (or higher) update at game startup to fix this previously buggy trophy. Doing that fixes an issue where trophy could not be unlocked if all cards were collected before trading.
Note: Hidden Trophies #22 to #36 (out of 47) get unlocked through story progression and are covered in our “Ratchet and Clank PS4 Walkthrough“.
22. The End Of The Beginning (Gold) — Defeat Dr. Nefarious on the Deplanetizer.
23. Basically Training (Bronze) — Complete the Ranger tryouts on Veldin.
24. The Little Robot That Could (Bronze) — Escape from Victor on Quartu.
25. The Rescuer (Bronze) — Rescue the Mayor and Plumber on Novalis.
26. Off To The Races (Bronze) — Rescue Skidd and his agent on Aridia.
27. You’re In The Rangers Now (Bronze) — Become a Ranger on Kerwan.
28. Winner Winner Sandshark Dinner (Bronze) — Win the hoverboard Bronze Cup on Rilgar.
29. Who’s A Good Snagglebeast? (Bronze) — Defeat the Snagglebeast on Nebula G34.
30. Braaaaaaaaaaaains (Bronze) — Collect 30 brains for the Blarg Scientist on Gaspar.
31. I Shot Down Your Battleship (Bronze) — Shoot down the Blarg Battleships on Batalia.
32. Zurkon Family Values (Bronze) — Defeat Mrs. Zurkon on Quartu.
33. Splashdown! (Bronze) — Shoot down the hydroharvesters on Pokitaru.
34. Ferocious Oxide (Bronze) — Defeat Victor in the Phoenix.
35. Radical (Bronze) — Win the hoverboard Bronze Cup on Kalebo.
36. A Change Of Heart (Bronze) — Defeat Captain Qwark on the Deplanetizer.
37. Clank Crusher (Bronze) — Crush 5 gadgebots in the crusher on Quartu.
Location: Can be done on planet Quartu. While playing as Clank you will come to a room with 5 power reactors connected to a crusher.
Tip: Use an electric gadgebot to turn on the first reactor. Then throw another gadgebot under the crusher. Now take away the electric bot from the reactor and the crusher will come falling down to destroy the second bot. Repeat this process 5 times and the trophy will unlock.
The gadgebots always respawn nearby. You can do all 5 in a row.
38. That Sinking Feeling (Bronze) — Knock a constructobot into the quicksand on Aridia.
Location: This can be done on the planet called Aridia. From where you start take the path on the right and you will encounter some big robots with flamethrowers. – Enter the final hallway before the final large open room and switch to the Qwark hologuise and wave at the doors.
Tip: Attack them with your OmniaWrench to catapult them into the quicksand. This will instantly kill them and unlock the trophy. Note, return to Aridia to respawn them.
39. I Hate Lamp (Bronze) — Break every lamp in Aleero City.
Location: Aleero City is the starting area of the planet called “Kerwan” (the third planet). There are a total of 17 blue street lamps you must destroy for this trophy. Only the ones BEFORE jumping on the train are needed. They are quite easy to spot. Destroy them any way you like.
40. Not My Job (Bronze) — Allow the extermibots to kill 35 amoeboids in Rilgar.
Important Note: Missable trophy! If you miss this opportunity you may have to replay the level or go into challenge mode to start another playthrough.
Tip: All you have to do is go up to the flamethrower enemies (called Extermibots) and watch them destroy the green slime (called Amoeboids) in all the locations they are at on planet Rilgar. You’ll know you’re in the room where you should do nothing but watch from a safe distance when (before opening the door to the room) you can hear the Extermibots talk to each other to say “Let’s clear out those Amoeboids. I have a new McMarx hoverboard I want to try out!” (might help to turn on subtitles). And they appear twice more later in the level on the streets.
Note: *Fingers crossed* that the Amoeboids don’t randomly first kill the Extermibots.
41. Top Gunner (Bronze) — Defeat 40 enemies while jetpacking in Gaspar.
Important Note: Missable trophy! If you miss this opportunity you may have to replay the level (no need to start another playthrough).
Tip: You have to be jetpacking in the air long enough to kill 40 enemies on planet Gaspar. Simply look for Sandsharks, Frogs or Robo-dogs, enemies with low health to kill while in the air anywhere. You CAN land in between kills, but to be safe make sure the killed enemy bodies have disappeared and their bolts are collected before you land on the ground, for example to refuel. – This video guide shows the best spots on Gaspar to obtain the trophy more easily.
42. When Sheep Fly (Bronze) — Sheepinate a Blarg Helicopter Commander.
Important Note: Missable trophy! If you miss this opportunity you will have to go into challenge mode to start another playthrough. The first helicopter spawns in Kerwan (the third planet, fairly early in the game). Challenge mode lets you keep your weapons so Kerwan is the earliest place to get it in a new playthrough.
Location: Can be done on planet Kalebo III (the last planet you unlock). Upon entering the planet the Sheepinator weapon becomes available for purchase. It costs 40,000 bolts. So make sure you save up on bolts before going here or farm enemies/crates on another planet until you have enough bolts.
Tip: On your way to the Kalebo races two helicopters and a huge dropship will spawn. Shoot down one of the helicopters with the sheepinator weapon. Obviously you must have bought the weapon before this point. Only progress on this planet after buying the Sheepinator.
43. Warbots Into Plowshares (Bronze) — Destroy 10 inactive Warbots inside the Quartu factory.
Locations: All 10 can be found in the interior of Quartu factory.
Tip: There are several assembly lines where Warbots are being produced inside the Quartu factory. Destroy 10 of them. Explosive weapons are best (Rocket Launcher / Grenades). They get produced infinitely, so you can just stand by one assembly line and wait for them to come out.
44. Pool Sharks Are The Worst (Bronze) — Get eaten by a Pool Shark in the Pokitaru Ocean.
Location: On the planet “Pokitaru” swim out in the water far from the shore. There are some big green fish where the water gets deeper. Anywhere on the map, but especially out to the edge of the map in Pokitaru, you can swim near them and a shark will instant-kill you for the trophy.
45. Character Assassination (Bronze) — Destroy all of the planet models in Drek’s office.
Locations: Can be done on the map “Deplanetizer”. In the south of the map there is an office with a blue holographic planet floating in the air and several planet models around the room. Destroy the 5 planet models in this office room and the trophy will unlock. They are easy to destroy with grenades or rockets.
46. Et tu, Copernicus? (Bronze) — Find Qwark’s Lounge on the Deplanitizer.
Location: Complete the game story and after killing the final boss go back to the middle of the Deplanetizer map, at Qwark’s Lounge. There are a few locked doors around there. Enter the final hallway before the final large open room, then transform into Qwark (use Hologuise gadget) and stand still in front of the doors for a few seconds. Then you will hear Qwark say something and the trophy unlocks.
2nd Method: You can also get it before completing the game. If you just hang outside the right door at the Deplanetizer you will hear Quark start an interview with someone (which continues in the video clip later where he gets busted). You are now hanging outside his lair, and thereby you have “found Qwark’s Lounge”.
47. Lazy Lombax (Bronze) — Ride every catwalk without moving in Kalebo.
Locations: Can be done on planet Kalebo, which is the last planet you unlock. There are 4 catwalks there. 1 of the Kalebo catwalks is on the way to the Kalebo hoverboard races and 3 at the very start of the area where you land your spaceship. They are more like conveyor belts than catwalks. You can stand on them and they will very slowly transport you to the other side. Carefully take 1 step to get onto them and then stand still until you reach the other side.
Please comment if you have any Ratchet and Clank PS4 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!