Looking for MiiTomo cheats on Apple iOS & Android? Here we’ll list MiiTomo cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Nintendo’s new social network sim game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all MiiTomo codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the iPhone, iPad & Android versions (where available).
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of MiiTomo Guides:
- This Page: MiiTomo Cheats
- Next Page: MiiTomo: How To Get Coins Fast (Guide)
Miitomo has a couple of Nintendo-related secrets hidden inside it involving the Game Boy, as well as Satoru Iwata’s famous “Direct” gesture from Nintendo Directs!
Your Mii reacts differently depending on how you comment in an answer in the “My Answers” tab of your MiiTomo Main Menu (at the bottom of your screen at all times).
The following code words list reveals very different Mii answer reactions:
• DOG: Typing this word will make your Mii bark and briefly change its face into that of a dog.
• CAT: Typing this word will make your Mii meow and briefly change its face into that of a cat.
• PIZZA: Typing this word will make your Mii lick its mouth and briefly change its face to look hungry for pizza.
• NINTENDO: Typing this word will make your Mii say the word Nintendo and you’ll hear the Super Mario coin-collecting sound.
• GAME BOY: Typing this word will make your Mii say the word Game Boy and you’ll hear the Super Mario coin-collecting sound along with the Game Boy turning-on sound blip.
• DIRECT or NINTENDO DIRECT: Typing this word will make your Mii say the word (Nintendo) Direct and its hands will make Iwata’s famous welcome gesture.
Have you found any other code words? It’s said if on some questions you answer “I don’t actually know” your Mii will give you a shocked demon face.
How To Get The Mii Ninja Sword
Go to the MiiTomo Shop to spend your tickets in MiiTomo Drop to get your Mii a chance at the rare Ninja Sword.
When moving the Mii dropper, go all the way to the right. Now, as lightly as you can, tap the left arrow of the Mii dropper 4 times, then, drop the Mii when the head is angled towards the left of the screen, and the legs are angled to the right of the screen, this will cause the Mii’s legs to catch the edge of the ramp, and use the bounce off the round peg to go up onto the platform with the Ninja Sword.
MiiTomo Tips and Tricks
Think you know your friends? Guess again! Miitomo is a smart device app from Nintendo that brings out a side of you that your friends have never seen before! Personalize your Mii, interact with your friends, make Miifotos, play minigames and more! Download the app for free today in the Apple App Store or on Google Play.
Nintendo’s dramatic actors give some gameplay tips and tricks to get you started.
MiiTomo contents overview trailer.
Katie’s MiiTomo tutorial video.
There are no other MiiTomo cheats on Android, iPhone & iPad yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy MiiTomo guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Credit: Nintendo & Einsteinecker.
Do you know of any MiiTomo cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!