The Manhunt trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 stealth survival-horror game’s improved PS2 HD port and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Manhunt trophy guide we’ll show there are 33 Trophies (12 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 version. Earn Bronze (16), Silver (12), Gold (4), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Manhunt Trophies Guide
1. Psychopath (Platinum) — Unlock all trophies.
2. He Never Saw it Coming (Bronze) — Perform a gruesome execution.
3. 5-Star Killer (Bronze) — Earn a 5-star rating for any level.
4. Drug Free is the Way to Be (Bronze) — Complete any scene on Hardcore difficulty without using any painkillers.
This video guide covers the “5-Star Killer”, “Drug Free is the Way to Be”, and “Stick to the Shadows” trophies getting unlocked.
How to get a 5-stars rating in the “Born Again” level and finishing it on Hardcore difficulty.
5. Bang, Bang, Boom (Bronze) — Kill a hunter by shooting an explosive tank.
6. No Crane, No Gain (Bronze) — Crush a hunter with a refrigerator.
7. Are You Afraid of the Dark? (Bronze) — Hide a victim’s body in the shadows.
In the dark alley at the start of the game after you kill the victim with a plastic bag, you can hide the body in the shadows.
8. Pink Mist (Bronze) — Headshot a hunter with a sniper rifle.
9. Brain Power (Bronze) — Use a severed head to lure a hunter.
10. Enemy Efficient (Bronze) — Kill two hunters with one shotgun shell.
11. Death from Behind (Silver) — Complete any scene using only executions.
How to get a 5-stars rating in the “Road to Ruin” level and finishing it on Hardcore difficulty.
12. Stick to the Shadows (Silver) — Complete any scene going completely undetected.
Note: The stealthy how-to is shown in the “5-Star Killer” trophy section above.
13. Hunter Season (Silver) — Kill 45 hunters in one scene.
14. Off With Their Heads! (Silver) — Execute 20 hunters in one scene.
15. Murderous (Gold) — Complete every scene on Hardcore difficulty.
16. Dangerous (Gold) — Complete every scene on Fetish difficulty.
17. 4-Star Freak (Gold) — Earn a 4-star rating for every scene on Fetish Difficulty.
18. 5-Star Fiend (Gold) — Earn a 5-star rating for every scene on Hardcore Difficulty.
19. Getting Your Hands Dirty (Bronze) — Kill 10 hunters in one scene using only your fists.
20. Swinging for the Fences (Bronze) — Kill 10 hunters in one scene using a baseball bat.
21. The Grim Reaper (Bronze) — Kill 10 hunters in one scene using a sickle.
22. Ooh, Ooh, Aah, Aah! (Bronze) — Play any scene wearing the Monkey skin.
23. Follow the White Rabbit (Bronze) — Complete any scene wearing the Rabbit skin.
24. Line ‘Em Up, Knock ‘Em Down (Silver) — Kill 30 hunters in Hard as Nails.
25. Fun With Fisticuffs (Silver) — Survive until 30 hunters have been killed in the Brawl Game.
26. Ape Escape (Silver) — Escape the Zoo alive in Monkey See, Monkey Die!
27. You’re Going Nowhere! (Silver) — Kill all the Hoods in Time 2 Die in seven minutes or less.
28. Hard as Nails (Silver) — Earn at least three stars on scenes 1 through 5.
29. Brawl Game (Silver) — Earn at least three stars on scenes 6 through 10.
30. Monkey See, Monkey Die! (Silver) — Earn at least three stars on scenes 11 through 15.
31. Time 2 Die (Silver) — Earn at least three stars on scenes 16 through 20.
32. Subtle Slaughter (Bronze) — Perform an execution with the chainsaw.
33. A Special Gift (Bronze) — Bring the patrolling hunter’s head to the Guard Room during “Mouth of Madness”.
Please comment if you have any Manhunt trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!