Check out the Fallout 4 Automatron Walkthrough. Fallout 4’s first add-on, Automatron, DLC is available today for download worldwide on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC!
Let’s start the Fallout 4 Automatron walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Use of Drugs.
Table of Contents
- How To Start The Automatron DLC
- Part 1: Intro & Ada
- Part 2: Final Boss Fight & Story Ending
- Part 3: Rogue Robot
Index of Fallout 4 Guides:
- This Page: Fallout 4 Automatron Walkthrough
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Automatron Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Bobbleheads Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Companions Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Romance Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Factions Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Dogmeat Location Guide
Fallout 4 Automatron Walkthrough
Here’s how to start The Fallout 4 Automatron DLC:
– Step #1: When you download the 1.45 GB “Fallout 4 Automatron” DLC, know that after it’s downloaded and you start the game, it sometimes takes a little while for the DLC to show up in the game.
– Step #2: This new DLC becomes accessible for characters of level 15 or higher in the Fallout 4 main game.
– Step #3: Once a character is level 15, you’ll pick up a new Quest titled “Mechanical Menace”, which adds a new radio frequency to find a caravan under attack by hostile robots.
“Mechanical Menace” Quest Location:
Find it just north of Monsignor Plaza, at Wattz Consumer Electronics. Once there, shoot all of the hostile robots except for Ada (who is invincible anyway). Talk to Ada to start your adventure to find The Mechanist villain.
Welcome to the Fallout 4 Automatron walkthrough!
The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!
Who is The Mechanist? Find out his/her/its identity here…
Well, not quite the end, as finishing the Automatron main quest and talking to The Mechanist lets you start the “Rogue Robot” Quest to destroy all remaining rogue robots in the Commonwealth.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!