Welcome to The Division Dark Zone Chests locations guide that helps you find the Dark Zone Chests locations in the PC, PS4 & Xbox One third-person shooter action-RPG game.
The overview for all these in-game Dark Zone Chests locations is shown below.
Index of The Division Guides:
- This Page: The Division Dark Zone Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Division Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Division Cheats
- Next Page: The Division Loot Farming Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Division Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Division Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Division Intel Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Division Collectibles
- Next Page: The Division Glitches
The Division Dark Zone Chests
Dark Zone Chests are a great resource to loot for Dark Zone credits, as well as high-end weapons and gear.
Note: Some Dark Zone Chests require a Dark Zone Key to open up, get those keys as drops from random enemies that have keys or go underground where the high-level enemies are at.
Tip: This Dark Zone tips and tricks video helps explain how Dark Zone Chests work.
The in-game collectibles locations for the Dark Zone Chests are described in this detailed farming route video guide that shows all Subway System Dark Zone Chests.
Where to find all Dark Zone Chests in The Division? Next, all Dark Zone Chests are shown in the step-by-step video guide. (Disclaimer: footage from the beta; some Dark Zone Chest locations may have changed in the final version of The Division.)
There you go! All Dark Zone Chests in The Division will soon be yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Dark Zone Chests hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy The Division more! 😀
Please comment if you have any additional The Division Dark Zone Chests location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!