Welcome to the The Division Loot Farming Locations Guide. This guide shows the best methods and locations to gain massive amounts of Loot items through farming. Collect lots of crafting materials in the PC, PS4 & Xbox One third-person shooter action-RPG The Division.
Let’s find out where to farm in The Division: This short tutorial is about how to farm the loot containers that you can respawn outside the Base.
Index of The Division Guides:
- This Page: The Division Loot Farming Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Division Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Division Cheats
- Next Page: The Division Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Division Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Division Intel Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Division Dark Zone Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Division Collectibles
- Next Page: The Division Glitches
METHOD #1: Farming Loot Containers in the city:
As the above video demonstrates how to farm the tool boxes and loot containers around the city. Normally they take a few hours to re-spawn after you open / loot them.
But to circumvent that loot respawn waiting time, go to in-game pause menu’s Group Management social pane called “Matchmaking”, and go into the “Automatch” & “Free Roam” menus to automatically find other agents to play with.
This will put you into another player’s instance, where that zone’s tool boxes and loot containers will have re-spawned all its loot chests!
The location of the most common area where they can be found is: Right outside your base of operations on Pennsylvania Plaza (West 31st Street) in front of cars.
This exploit is great for farming the following loot:
• Weapon Parts
• Various Crafting Materials used in the creation of Weapons and Weapon Mods
METHOD #2: Unlockable Items & Skins:
Want More Loot?: Check out our The Division Cheats page to get Ubisoft Club items!
Disclaimer: Ubisoft may patch any of these The Division Loot Farming Guide methods at any time if they consider it an unfair advantage.
I hope these tips to farm loot will help you get more delicious loot.
Please check out our other “How To” guides atop this page to enjoy The Division more! 😀