The Far Cry Primal trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Far Cry Primal trophy guide we’ll show there are 51 Trophies (13 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 version. Earn Bronze (38), Silver (10), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Far Cry Primal Guides:
- This Page: Far Cry Primal Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Rare Animals Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Cheats
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Walkthrough
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Skill Trees Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Blood Of Oros Farming Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Weapons Crafting Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Glitches
- Next Page: Far Cry Primal Easter Eggs
Far Cry Primal Trophies Guide
This intro video explains what to pay attention to in the game if you’re a 100% trophy hunter:
1. Apex Predator (Platinum) — Obtain all the Trophies.
2. Here Kitty (Bronze) — Tame the bloodfang sabretooth.
Location: Completion of the “Bloodfang Sabretooth Hunt” quest will allow you to tame the Bloodfang Sabretooth to have it has one of your beasts.
Access to this portion of the map is not available until you gain the grappling claw, and the quest is not available until much further into the story progression when it will show up on your map near its cave.
Note: The starving and vicious Bloodfang Sabretooth hunts at night to satisfy its hunger for human flesh, so beware.
3. Big Teddy (Bronze) — Tame the great scar bear.
Location: Completion of the “Great Scar Bear Beast Master Hunt” quest will allow you to tame the Great Scar Bear and have it has one of your beasts.
Access to this quest is not available until much further into the story progression, when it will show up on your map near its cave.
4. Endangered (Silver) — Fight the bloodtusk mammoth.
5. Good Boy (Bronze) — Tame the snowblood wolf.
Location: Completion of the “Snowblood Wolf Beast Master Hunt” quest will allow you to tame the Snowblood Wolf and have it has one of your beasts.
Access to this quest is not available until much further into the story progression, when it will show up on your map where you must investigate a Wenja corpse in the mountains.
6. Home Improvement (Bronze) — Build or upgrade any 2 village huts.
7. Subdivisions (Bronze) — Your Wenja tribe reaches a population of 20.
8. Tears Of Shame (Silver) — Kill and skin 1 tamed beast.
Tip: Early on in the game you can unlock the skill to tame beasts from Tensay the shaman, who can teach you how to tame predators.
Then after taming an animal like a Dhole or Wolf, either keep it around or at a later point call it to you by pressing right on the Directional-Pad; After which you can aim 3 arrows at your tamed beast’s head to mortally wound it, do not heal it and wait a while as it bleeds out to kill it. At which point you can walk up to its corpse to skin it.
9. Real Estate Baron (Silver) — Complete all hut upgrades.
10. Killer’s Belief (Bronze) — Eliminate 25 enemies using any takedown.
11. And Stay Down (Bronze) — Eliminate 100 enemies using a club.
12. Skewered (Bronze) — Eliminate 100 enemies using a spear.
13. Sharpshooter (Bronze) — Eliminate 100 enemies using a bow.
14. Inflammable (Bronze) — Eliminate 50 enemies with fire.
15. David And Goliath (Bronze) — Eliminate 10 enemies using a sling.
16. Outta My Way (Bronze) — Eliminate 25 enemies while riding any beast.
Requirements: You need these two skills: In the Beast Master skill tree get the “Tame Apex Predators” Skill, and in the Fighting skill tree get the “Beast Rider” Skill.
Locations: First tame a Brown Bear or Sabretooth Tiger by looking on your map for their locations.
Second, kill 25 enemies while riding your beast(s). Both the beast kills and the weapon kills count.
17. Bad Trip (Bronze) — Influence 25 enemies using poison.
18. BEES! (Bronze) — Eliminate 10 enemies using sting bombs.
19. Quickdraw (Bronze) — Eliminate 15 enemies using throwing shards.
20. Right On Target (Bronze) — Kill a target 50 feet away or more using a spear.
Requirement: No spear upgrade needed unless you are facing off tougher enemies that appear later in the game. – The spear automatically becomes available early in the game.
Tip: The spear has much a much higher projectile drop when thrown than the arrow does so you’ll have to compensate by aiming higher. In this guide video, we’re above the target so I didn’t have to aim as high and let gravity do most of the work.
Location: Go to an enemy outpost (the one called “Kapal Outpost” to the east of the village works great for this). Use your owl to place a waypoint on one of the idle enemies (press L1 / LB). The waypoint will show you the exact distance. When it’s at 50+ feet you must aim a little bit over the enemy’s head and throw the spear.
There are also enemies randomly roaming through the woods, so there are many possible locations to get this. The early outposts work best because the enemies don’t have any armor and will die in 1 hit from the spear.
Note: If you mess up, simply die in-game by letting the enemies kill you, and then you’ll respawn in front of the camp.
21. Bullseye (Bronze) — Kill a target 70 feet away or more using an arrow.
Requirement: Upgrade to the Long Bow. The Long bow has less arrow drop in flight and does greater damage (killing unarmored enemies in one hit) with a further zoom than the normal bow. In order to craft the Long Bow, you will need to upgrade Jayma’s Hut to level 1 and acquire: 14 North Cedar, 12 North Black Rock, and 10 North Clay.
Location: Once you have the bow, go to an enemy outpost. The “Swaras Outpost” to the north-east of your village works great. Use the owl to place a waypoint on an idle enemy. This will show you the exact distance. When the waypoint is 70+ feet away aim a little bit over the enemy’s head and shoot your arrow.
Note: If you mess up, by alerting enemies or such, then die in-game to respawn at the outpost for a retry.
22. Gotcha (Bronze) — Eliminate 10 enemies using hunting traps.
23. Sic ‘Em (Bronze) — Eliminate 50 hostile targets using a tamed beast.
24. Feathered Friend (Bronze) — Eliminate 15 enemies using your owl.
Requirement: You need the “Owl: Attack Skill” to get this trophy. You can reduce the cooldown to 40 seconds, but it’s not necessary.
Location & Tips: “Owl: Weapon Drop Skill” does not count! Only “Owl: Attack Skill” counts. You can do this everywhere on the map, best places are outposts or bonfires. Use your owl, identify a target and press the R2 trigger on your controller (Owl: Attack) when the game tells you.
Important: You need to repeat this 15 times during a single playthrough to get the trophy.
25. Expert Wenja (Silver) — Learn all skills.
26. Armorer (Silver) — Use the crafting ability 100 times to craft weapons or arrows.
27. Kanda Of Faith (Bronze) — Climb to the peak of Pardaku Lookout and leap off.
Location: The Pardaku Lookout is at the top of a mountain to the south of Piki Meat Outpost.
Tip: After you climb to the peak of Pardaku Lookout, you can jump off into the small pool of water below (on the west side of the mountain).
28. Skirmish (Bronze) — Capture 10 outposts.
29. Expansion (Gold) — Capture all outposts.
30. Conquest (Bronze) — Capture all forts.
31. Menagerie (Bronze) — Tame 7 beasts.
32. Fancy Friend (Bronze) — Tame 1 rare beast.
Tip: To find all 17 tamable beasts, check out our “Far Cry Primal Rare Animals Locations Guide“.
33. Veterinarian (Bronze) — Heal a tamed beast 25 times.
34. Cave Hoarder (Bronze) — Pickup 80 collectibles.
Tip: To find all 184 collectibles, check out our “Far Cry Primal Collectibles Locations Guide“.
35. Good Neighbor (Bronze) — Complete 15 “Help Wenja” quests.
36. Mapmaker (Bronze) — Discover 15 hidden locations.
37. Crush Your Enemies (Bronze) — Complete 10 “Tribal Clash” quests.
38. Master Tracker (Bronze) — Complete 5 “Beast Kill” quests.
39. This Way To Oros (Silver) — Survive the mammoth hunt.
40. Spearproof (Silver) — Repel the Udam attack.
41. Liberator (Silver) — Rescue a Wenja captive from the Izila.
42. Uncaged (Silver) — Escape the Udam caverns.
43. Krati, Krati, Krati! (Gold) — Steal the Izila mask of Krati.
44. Deadeye (Bronze) — Karoosh joins the Wenja village.
45. Spiritual Advisor (Bronze) — Tensay joins the Wenja village.
46. Mister Fix-It (Bronze) — Wogah joins the Wenja village.
47. Gray Huntress (Bronze) — Jayma joins the Wenja village.
48. Twelve Labors (Silver) — Complete any 12 Specialist missions.
49. To Ash (Bronze) — Complete the mission, The Fall of Batari.
50. Evolution in Action (Bronze) — Complete the mission, The Hunt for Ull.
51. Mark 4 Wenja (Bronze) — Discover the future past.
Location: Look at the in-game map. The cave is marked with a “?” symbol on the world map. – From your village spot, follow the river across the map to the top-right corner where the river ends/starts in the caves (east of the big frozen area). Enter the cave there in the north-east (called the Hasar Likarta location), the Blood Dragon can be found at the end of this short cave.
Please comment if you have any Far Cry Primal trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!