The Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360, Xbox One & PC survival-horror game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster achievement guide we’ll show there are 47 Achievements (28 Secret Achievements) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC versions.
Index of Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Guides:
- This Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Achievements Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Costumes
- Next Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Walkthrough
- Next Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Cheats
- Next Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Files Locations Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Leech Charms Locations Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster: How To Unlock Leech Hunter Game
- Next Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster: How To Unlock Wesker Mode
- Next Page: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Collectibles
Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Achievements Guide
1. S is for S.T.A.R.S. (25G) — Finish the game with rank S.
2. From Zero to Hero (25G) — Finish the game on Hard difficulty.
3. Who’s Got the Herb? (25G) — Finish the game without combining herbs.
4. Save Your Prayers (90G) — Finish the game without saving.
5. Allergic to First Aid Spray (25G) — Finish the game without using a First-Aid Spray.
6. This is Serious Business (90G) — Finish the game without using a recovery item (including Green Chemicals).
7. Zero In (15G) — Defeat an enemy with a critical-hit headshot.
8. Burned Alive (15G) — Defeat an enemy by burning them.
9. Dead, Dead, Deadski (15G) — Defeat a zombie by stomping on them.
10. This is How You Recycle (15G) — Create a Molotov Cocktail.
You make this weapon by finding a empty glass bottle and a gas tank and combining them.
11. Fashion Plate (15G) — Change into a costume.
Tip: Alternate costumes are available from the start and can be selected from the Main Menu. Open the Status/Inventory menu, then select the Personal category and then go to the Switch section. Once there, use the case to select the costume you want to see during gameplay.
Just start any new game and open your inventory. Select the Lighter or the Mixing Set and select switch. Then use any costume you want.
12. Here I Come to Save the Day (15G) — Attack an enemy to save your partner who is grappling with that enemy.
13. Guns are Too Quick (15G) — Defeat an enemy with a knife.
14. Misdirected Hostility (15G) — Destroy a zombie’s legs.
Use your shotgun and shoot down to the zombies’s legs. Shown on Normal difficulty in this video guide.
15. Fileophile (15G) — Read all files.
Tip: To find all 29 files, check out our Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Files Locations Guide.
16. Apprentice of Unlocking (15G) — Obtain all keys and use them all.
17. Find Time to Combine (15G) — Combine every type of herb with each other.
Best accomplished in the Main Campaign (in the same playthrough) or during the Leech Hunter mini-game.
You will need 10 green herbs, 3 blue herbs and 2 red herbs. The different herbs’s combinations are:
Green + Green
Green + Red
Green + Blue
Green + Green + Green
Green + Green + Blue
Green + Red + Blue
18. I Could Shoot, You Know (25G) — Obtain all weapons.
Tip: To find all 13 weapons, check out our Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Weapons Locations Guide.
19. I’m a Medic, Not a Bodybuilder (15G) — Try to push something heavy with Rebecca.
It’s an easter egg. There are a few objects that Rebecca cannot move. You have to try to move those objects. For example, a metal crate.
20. Train Complete (15G) — Complete the train.
21. Training Facility Complete (15G) — Complete the training facility.
22. Laboratory Complete (15G) — Complete the laboratory.
23. Factory Complete (15G) — Complete the factory.
24. Treatment Plant Complete (15G) — Complete the treatment plant.
25. Taking the Sting Out (15G) — Defeat Stinger.
Stinger AKA Scorpion boss fight knife-only no damage guide:
26. Centurion Disciplinarian (15G) — Defeat Centurion.
This is the second boss fight of the game. Use all Grenade Launcher ammo first, then shoot a few shotgun shells and finish it with your handgun.
27. Die, Devil Bird! (15G) — Defeat Infected Bat.
This is the third boss fight of the game. Aim up and shoot when it rams to you. Shotgun is very useful for this fight. Sometimes you get picked up by the Infected Bat.
28. Proto Tyrant Down (15G) — Fight off the Proto Tyrant.
29. Proto Tyrant Down Again (15G) — Defeat the Proto Tyrant.
30. Hey, Queenie! Feast on this! (15G) — Defeat Queen Leech.
This is the final boss fight of the game. You play as Billy or Rebecca at the beginning, but in the second stage you play as Billy only. Distract it by attacking it constantly and keeping it away from Rebecca. Use Health Items when you’re on Orange Status.
31. That’s Officer Chambers to You (30G) — Defeat all bosses except Centurion using Rebecca.
The bosses you have to kill are: Stinger, Infected Bat, Proto-Tyrant (two times), Queen Leech First Form, Queen Leech Second Form. Leave Billy unarmed for the last fights. You have to kill them in one single playthough. It’s highly recommended you get this achievement on easy, normal or Wesker mode difficulty.
0:16 – Stinger
3:13 – Infected Bat
5:43 – Proto-Tyrant (Part One)
7:26 – Proto-Tyrant (Part Two – with Billy)
9:14 – Queen Leech First Form (with Billy)
11:02 – Queen Leech Second Form (with Billy)
32. Alley-oop! (15G) — Shoot down a Hunter or an Eliminator while they are jump attacking in the air.
33. Sit, Boy, Sit! Good Dog (15G) — Break free of a Cerberus while they are biting you or trying to push you down.
34. Custom to Bust ‘Em (15G) — Create a Custom Handgun.
35. Green is the Color (15G) — Use a Green Chemical.
The Green Chemical is located in the Infirmary room (Training Facility 2F). The only thing you have to do is add some green chemical to your mixing set and use it.
36. How ‘Bout a Light, Bud? (15G) — Defeat Mimicry Marcus with a Molotov Cocktail or a Napalm Grenade.
The only thing you have to do is use your grenade launcher with napalm ammunition and kill any Mimicry Marcus that you find. You will need 3 shots for defeating it.
37. I Have the Touch (25G) — Defeat Mimicry Marcus for the first time only using a knife.
It can be any Mimicry Marcus in the game. For example in the Leech Hunter mini-game. As soon it starts, pick up the knife and kill the Minicry Marcus in the West Side of the Training Facility. You will need two First Aid Spray too.
38. Winged Spawn of Satan (25G) — Defeat 16 bats in the church.
During the Infected Bat Boss Battle, you will see a few tiny bats around. You have to kill 16 tiny bats. Use your shotgun and avoid to hit the boss.
Note: Make sure to save the game before starting this battle, just in case you mess up.
39. Welcome to Team Wesker (25G) — Put on Team Wesker costume.
Tip: You’ll first need to complete the game on Easy, Normal or Hard mode (with any rank) to unlock the “Wesker Mode” in the Main Menu. Which allows you to play as Team Wesker, Resident Evil 5 costumes and all.
You need to finish the Wesker Mode first. When you finish it, you will unlock a new costume. Now, load any save and change your costume to the Team Wesker Team costume.
40. Calm the Zombie Nerves (15G) — Play the piano using Rebecca.
It’s an easter egg. The Piano room is located at the Training Facility F2, behind the Blue Door. This is the same room where you can also find the Battery key item.
41. On Leather Wings (15G) — Get picked up by the Infected Bat.
42. Trying Out New Things (15G) — Play Leech Hunter.
43. A Weird Interest in Leeches (25G) — Finish Leech Hunter with rank A.
44. Leech-Shaped Hole in my Heart (15G) — Finish Leech Hunter with rank E or above.
45. Who Needs Partners? (25G) — Collect all of only one color of Leech Charms.
46. Distracted from the Hunt (30G) — Defeat all enemies in Leech Hunter.
Tip: To find all 100 Leech Charms and finish Leech Hunter mode, check out our Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Leech Charms Locations Guide.
47. 20/20 Vision (30G) — Kill 50 enemies with the Death Stare at full charge.
You need to finish the game any difficulty first for unlocking this game mode. For using this ability, you have to hold square button and release it when Wesker has Red Aura around. You need to kill 50 different enemies. There are a lot of enemies in the main game.
Please comment if you have any Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!