The Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 walkthrough for “Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U & Mobile (iOS and Android-based devices).
The full Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 walkthrough is livestreamed by me right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least age 10 to 12 to watch, in America & Europe respectively, but developer Telltale describes it as an “all-ages experience”. Fair warning given because the game includes Fantasy Violence and Mild Language.
Table of Contents
Index of Minecraft: Story Mode Guides:
- This Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 6 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Cheats
Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 Walkthrough
Minecraft: Story Mode Season One is a five part episodic game series set in the world of Mojang’s popular Minecraft game. Although you won’t be playing as Minecraft’s Steve.
In Minecraft: Story Mode, playing as either a male or female hero named ‘Jesse,’ you’ll embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. You and your friends revere the legendary A Block and a Hard Place: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect; slayers of the Ender Dragon. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, Jesse’s friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
Key Game Features:
- Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang.
- Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program, Mission Hill), Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands), Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men), Martha Plimpton (The Goonies, Raising Hope), Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, Batman: Arkham Knight), Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand by Me), Billy West (Futurama, Adventure Time), and Paul Reubens (Tron: Uprising, Pee-Wee’s Playhouse).
- You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story.
Additionally, here’s the voice-actors cast trailer:
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Lion (10.7.X)
Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 walkthrough!
At the top of this page Doug is your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s chapters. – He makes all the nice-guy choices. Below you’ll find a more evil playthrough.
Synopsis: In Episode Four, with the fearsome Wither Storm more dangerous than ever, Jesse, Reuben, and the crew discover there is one thing that can destroy the command block at the heart of the monster – but they’ll need to brave the perils of the Farlands to find it. As uneasy allies and ailing friends threaten to tear the group apart, can they defeat the Wither Storm in their final battle? And what sacrifices must be made to succeed? Find out in Episode Four’s epic ‘Wither Storm Finale’ that will turn the page on one chapter, before adventures may begin anew…
Your path in ‘A Block and a Hard Place’ will differ greatly depending on your choices made in prior episodes, so more than one playthrough is definitely recommended after your season concludes! You will have completely different experiences depending on where you’ve decided to go!
The Episode 4 chapter names are:
• Chapter 1: Dramatic Timing
• Chapter 2: In a Land Far Away
• Chapter 3: It Came From Outer Space
• Chapter 4: The End of the Line
• Chapter 5: From the Jaws of Defeat
• Chapter 6: A New World Order
Alternative playthrough for the full Episode 4 to get all choices, secrets and endings:
Overview for all Alternative Choices in Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 “A Block and a Hard Place”:
• Save friends or amulet?
• Let Lukas lead?
• High Five Reuben?
• Keep Petra/ Gabriel Secret?
• Choose Ellegaard or Magnus armor?
Next Episode: Please join our “Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 5 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in Episode 5: Order Up!.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Categories: Mac Walkthroughs, Mobile Walkthroughs, News, PC Walkthroughs, PS Vita Walkthroughs, PS3 Walkthroughs, PS4 Walkthroughs, Videos, Walkthroughs, Wii U Walkthroughs, Xbox 360 Walkthroughs, Xbox One Walkthroughs