Welcome to the King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Pages locations guide that helps you find the total of 3 Pages locations in the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One & Xbox 360 episodic adventure game.
Finding all 3 Page locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “Booked Em” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Get all pages in Chapter 2.
The Timeline for all these in-game Pages locations is listed below.
Index of King’s Quest 2015 Guides:
- This Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Pages Locations Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Gold Coins Locations Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Cheats
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Easter Eggs & Secrets
King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Pages
Here you’ll see where to grab these paper book Pages that are hiding in hard-to-reach places…
Where to find all Pages in King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2? The in-game collectibles locations for the Pages are described in this detailed video guide by Zoidberg.
The Pages are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Pages Locations Guide:
• [between 1:35:30 & 1:39:30] — Page Location #1: Save Mr. Fancycakes** and return this “unicorn” back to the Merchant of Miracles elderly salesperson to get an Axe as a reward. Next go back to the central cave area and go to the orange glowy walls area until you’ve crossed a wooden bridge to a giant mushroom, cut into it with the axe to make the Page fall down.
**Simply give the Cure-All medicine potion — that you can buy for 1 gold coin from the Merchant of Miracles elderly salesperson — to the Mr. Fancycakes “unicorn” pet opposite your own cell (look for the crack in the wall), instead of giving it to the sick & pregnant Bramble. Then it will break out of its prison.
• [between 1:50:00 & 1:52:50] — Page Location #2: Eat the meat, so you’ll have enough strength to lift the Frying Pan Sword (Contraband) from the stone pedestal holding it (on the most-right cliff with the green glowy orbs on the cave walls). Then (after following the pink glowy orbs on the cave walls) give the sword to Amaya Blackstone (voiced by Zelda Williams) in her cell, then after you choose to, she’ll take out the goblin on the left first; Who will drop a Small Key. Then quickly pick up the Key from the ground before the guards take you back to your cell.
Then the next day from your cell take the stairs up to the central cave area, where you must enter the right-side cave (with the green glowy orbs on the walls) where you’ll find a small door with yellow plants around it (and a kitchen accessories sign above it). Use the Small Key to open this small door. Go inside to find a book next to some unwashed dishes, the page is in the book, so it gets picked up when you walk up to the book.
• [between 1:59:30 & 2:03:00] — Page Location #3: After getting the Bone Bomb from the elderly Muriel & Chester Hobblepot, (before returning to your cell at the end of the day) stash the bomb with the dud fuse away in the giant mole cell’s treasure chest to pick it up the next day (the mole sleeps after you feed him once); At the same time keep the glass slipper once the weed it fell on has grown back up (with the help of your weed-growing potion, after a day of waiting) and give it to the female goblin to get the Broom.
After that the others goblins in front of the nearby fire will have gone after the female goblin, leaving the area clear for you to throw the Bone Bomb into the fire to clear a path to the room with fairy tale pages hanging from the pipes, as you near them the final page will fall down to the ground for you to pick up.
There you go! All Pages in King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Pages hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 more! 😀
Huge thanks to UKGamingNetwork for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Pages location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!