The Bloodborne: The Old Hunters walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-RPG game on the PS4.
Experience the nightmare of the hunters who once guarded Byrgenwerth’s deepest, darkest secrets and uncover the mystery behind Yharnam’s sinister past and in The Old Hunters expansion DLC for Bloodborne. Journey to a world where hunters from the past are trapped forever, find multiple new outfits and weapons to add to your hunter arsenal, and explore brand new stages full of dangers, rewards, and deadly beasts to hunt.
Let’s start the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Intro: How To Start The Old Hunters DLC
- Part 1: Hunter’s Nightmare
- Part 2: River of Blood
- Part 3: Ludwig, the Accursed
- Part 4: Laurence, the First Vicar
- Part 5: Research Hall
- Part 6: Living Failures
- Part 7: Lady Maria
- Part 8: Fishing Hamlet
- Part 9: Lighthouse Hut
- Part 10: Brador, the Beastskinned Hunter
- Part 11: Orphan of Kos & The Ending
Index of Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Guides:
- This Page: Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Walkthrough
- Next Page: Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Trophies Guide
Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Walkthrough
The Old Hunters introduces many new horrific environments and enemies, as well as devastating new weapons and abilities.
In the story Brador, seen donning the scalp and horns of a foul beast, is an ancient Hunter and assassin once employed by the Healing Church who sits in a dark cell, waiting for something — or someone — with bell in hand. And while exploring the new nightmare, beware of the Bell Holder. This massive enemy wields the Bell Axe and is one of the most formidable beasts you will face.
Players will also discover a new rune called The Beast’s Embrace. After many failed experiments, this rune was forbidden from use. That did not stop its discovery from becoming the foundation of the Healing Church, however. Those brave, or foolish, enough to unleash the power of this rune take on a ghastly form and enjoy boosted transformation effects, especially when wielding a beast weapon.
New weapons include:
• Bloodletter – A sick and demented weapon wielded by Brador. This weapon assumes its true form after drawing upon the blood of its wielder. In other words, you must plunge it into your own chest in order to unleash its true power.
• Gatling Gun – A portable version of the stationary rapid-fire gun that Djura uses to rain down lead from the tower in Old Yharnam. While it is great for rapid-fire attacks, it is also cumbersome and goes through Quicksilver Bullets very quickly.
• The rest of the 16 new weapons are listed in our “Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Weapons Locations Guide” including how to get them all.
Once you bought and downloaded The Old Hunters expansion, you’ll need to follow the below steps to access the new content:
• STEP 1: Defeat the Vicar Amelia boss of the Cathedral Ward and examine the altar (activate the skull) in the back of the room to change the in-game time to night.
• STEP 2: Go to the Hunter’s Dream and receive the Eye of a Blood-drunk Hunter from a messenger.
• STEP 3: Go to the Oedon Chapel and leave via the left-hand exit to enter the square.
• STEP 4: Go to the right-hand end of the square to trigger an event. This event will take you to the new area: the Hunter’s Nightmare.
• STEP 5: Light the lamp in the new area will allow you to travel to and from the area via an Awakening Headstone in the Hunter’s Dream.
Bloodborne: The Old Hunters – Hunter’s Nightmare Location Guide:
This video guide shows how to start The Old Hunters DLC, taking you to the starting area Hunters Nightmare.
Welcome to the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters walkthrough on New Game + difficulty level!
Cowboy will be your voice-over commentator giving handy tips and showing you around the game’s areas.
Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Part 6: Living Failures.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2