Welcome to the Fallout 4 Holotape Games locations guide that helps you find the total of 5 Pip-Boy Holotape Games locations in the PS4, Xbox One & PC action-adventure game.
Finding all 5 Holotape Game locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “Future Retro” (10 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Play a Holotape Game.
* Bonus: Finding these holotape Games lets you actually play these green-colored retro games in Fallout 4 on the Recreation Terminals or your Pip-Boy! They includes clones of Donkey Kong, Space Invaders, Pitfall, Missile Command, and a Text RPG.
The Timeline for all these in-game Holotape Games locations is listed below.
Index of Fallout 4 Guides:
- This Page: Fallout 4 Holotape Games Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Bobbleheads Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Companions Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Romance Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Factions Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4 Dogmeat Location Guide
Fallout 4 Holotape Games
Tip: There are 5 playable Holotape games in Fallout 4. 1 of them is found on its own in Vault 111 and the others are included in Robco Fun comic book magazine issues.
Where to find all Holotape Games in Fallout 4? The in-game collectibles locations for the Holotape Games are described in this detailed video guide with Brian’s handy voice-over tips.
The Holotape Games are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Holotape Games Locations Guide:
• [0:07] — Holotape Game Location #1: Red Menace (Donkey Kong) — Can be found in Vault 111 (game only).
• [0:59] — Holotape Game Location #2: Atomic Command (Missile Command) — Can be found in Museum of Freedom.
• [1:24] — Holotape Game Location #3: Zeta Invaders (Space Invaders) — Can be found in Diamond City.
• [2:10] — Holotape Game Location #4: Pip Fall (Pitfall) — Can be found in Fort Hagen.
• [2:45] — Holotape Game Location #5: Grognak & The Ruby Ruins (Text RPG) — Can be found in Goodneighbor.
There you go! All Holotape Games in Fallout 4 are yours! 🙂
Next, here’s how to play all Pip-Boy Holotape Games:
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Holotape Games hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Fallout 4 more! 😀
Please comment if you have any additional Fallout 4 Holotape Games location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!