The Star Wars Battlefront 2015 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 action-shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Star Wars Battlefront 2015 trophy guide we’ll show there are 44 Trophies (0 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 version. Earn Bronze (30), Silver (11), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Guides:
- This Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015: How To Rank Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Millennium Falcon & Slave I Locations Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Cheats
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 3-Stars Missions Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Glitches
Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Trophies Guide
1. Platinum Trophy (Platinum) — Collect all other STAR WARS Battlefront Trophies
2. A New Hope (Silver) — Play every Multiplayer game mode
3. in a galaxy far, far away… (Silver) — Win one match in each Multiplayer game mode
4. Never tell me the odds! (Bronze) — Successfully perform Cooling Flush 10 times (Multiplayer)
Location: This can be done during ANY multiplayer match chances are your gun will heat up/overheat, and when it does you have a chance to perform a Cooling Flush which reloads your gun immediately.
In order to repeat the cooling flush process 10 times, you must quickly select a gun with a low cooling rate and then hop into a game and bust out 10 cooling flushes (we only show 6, but you will get the point) to unlock the “Never tell me the odds!” Trophy.
5. I suggest a new strategy (Bronze) — Use a partner’s Star Card hand 10 times (Multiplayer)
6. Shoot first (Silver) — Be the first in a match to earn a kill (Multiplayer)
7. Great shot, kid! (Bronze) — Kill an enemy who is using a Jump Pack (Multiplayer)
8. A cunning warrior (Silver) — Reach level 3 once with any Trait (Multiplayer)
9. Don’t underestimate the Force (Silver) — Earn a total of 100 kills while playing as a hero (Multiplayer)
10. Crush them with one swift stroke… (Bronze) — Trample 25 soldiers with an AT-ST (Multiplayer)
11. That got him! (Silver) — Use a tow cable to destroy an enemy AT-AT in Walker Assault
Location: This can be only done as a Rebel, using a T-47 Airspeeder which can be found on Outpost Beta and Jundland Wastes levels in Walker Assault mode.
Once you have chosen a level that offers the T-47 Airspeeder, you will need to survive until the 2nd dot of the meter is filled on the top of your screen. Once the 2nd dot is filled, you should be pushed back to your final base. On the top left side of the area you should see a tan hut you can enter. Inside you can find a T-47 Airspeeder token that will allow you to spawn and fly in one. You will need to wait until your ground forces accomplish a Y-Wing attack by taking and defending both Uplink stations. Once completed, a Y-Wing attack will come in and will destroy the AT-AT shields for a short time. There will also be a red circle above the AT-AT displaying it’s health. Simply fly next to the legs and press Triangle/Y button to deploy the Tow Cable from the T-47 Airspeeder. Now use the right analog stick to balance the meter in the middle until it completes the tow cable wrap. Once completed, the AT-AT will drop and the “That Got Him!” Trophy should ring off!
12. Hold the line! (Bronze) — Kill 10 enemies while attacking or defending a control point in Supremacy
13. Stay on target (Bronze) — Kill 10 enemies in a match of Fighter Squadron
14. What’s the cargo? (Bronze) — Kill 10 enemies carrying the cargo in Cargo
15. Playing the objective (Bronze) — Have the most kills in a match of Blast
16. The Force is strong with this one (Bronze) — Earn 10 kills in a match as any hero on Hero Hunt
17. I’ve been waiting for you (Bronze) — Kill 10 enemies trying to claim your team’s pod in Drop Zone
18. “Gonk? Gonk!” (Bronze) — Capture three droids in a match of Droid Run
19. The power of the Force (Bronze) — Defeat another hero while playing as any hero on Heroes vs Villains
20. When 900 years old you reach… (Gold) — Reach Rank 50
21. Collector (Bronze) — Earn any diorama figurine in the game
22. Tell Jabba that I’ve got his money (Silver) — Earn a total of 25 000 credits (Multiplayer)
23. Distinguished (Silver) — Earn 100 Accomplishments
24. Determined (Silver) — Complete 25 Challenges
25. Don’t get cocky (Bronze) — Defeat both the Millennium Falcon and Slave I
26. A tremor in the Force (Bronze) — Play once as all of the different heroes (Multiplayer)
27. Together we can rule the galaxy (Bronze) — Complete any mission with a friend
28. Your journey has only started (Bronze) — Complete all missions
29. Master (Gold) — Earn all mission stars on Master difficulty
Tip: Finding all 60 collectibles on the maps will reward you with an extra mission star per map (if you win the match). They are shown in our Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Collectibles Locations Guide.
30. On the ball (Bronze) — Complete any Survival mission on Master difficulty within 35 minutes
31. Precision shot (Bronze) — Get 10 headshots with the Cycler Rifle (Multiplayer)
32. Scrap collector (Silver) — Earn any collectible Star
Tip: Finding all 60 collectibles on the maps counts towards this trophy, so check out our Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Collectibles Locations Guide.
33. All right, I’ll give it a try (Bronze) — Earn a star on all training missions
34. Safety ain’t the point of a joyride (Bronze) — Take no damage in the Endor Chase mission
This can be done in the training mission “Endor Chase”. In this mission you are driving a Speeder Bike to chase after some rebels. You don’t need to kill them, just chase after them. Don’t hit any objects on your way and you’ll get the trophy at the end. You can see the health bar at the bottom of the screen. It must stay at 100 all the time. If it drops you must restart the mission, luckily it only takes 2 minutes to complete.
35. Best star pilot in the galaxy (Bronze) — Destroy 10 TIE fighters within 2 minutes on the Beggar’s Canyon mission
This can be done in the training mission “Beggar’s Canyon”. Here you will fly an X-Wing and have to shoot down enemy TIE fighters. The 2 minute time limit for this trophy starts when shooting the first TIE fighter. Make good use of your rockets whenever possible. Lock on enemies with L2 (PS4). Your rockets kill enemies in one hit, but they take a while to recharge. When shooting the laser gun you must aim the little white dot EXACTLY on the enemy aircraft (so the lock-on turns yellow). With rockets you don’t need to aim so precisely, it’s okay if the lock-on is only red.
36. New Recruit (Bronze) — Complete any mission
37. Impressive. Most impressive. (Bronze) — Earn a total of 5 stars from Battle missions
38. Off to a good start (Bronze) — Win any Battle mission on Normal difficulty against the AI
39. Survivor (Bronze) — Earn a total of 5 stars from Survival missions
40. Ackbar’s Elite (Silver) — Complete any Survival mission on Master difficulty without dying
Location: This can best be done on the Survival on Hoth Mission.
41. Do… or do not. There is no try (Bronze) — Complete the Tutorial
42. Judge me by my size, do you? (Bronze) — Reach Rank 25
43. Not bad for a little furball (Bronze) — Get hit in the head by a rock from an Ewok on Endor
44. Walker defender (Bronze) — Destroy a Y-wing in Walker Assault
Good luck and may the Force be with you!
Please comment if you have any Star Wars Battlefront 2015 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!