Looking for Star Wars Battlefront 2015 cheats on PC, PS4 & Xbox One? Here we’ll list Star Wars Battlefront 2015 cheat codes and unlockables with tips for EA’s new action-shooter game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Star Wars Battlefront 2015 codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4 & Xbox One versions.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Guides:
- This Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Cheats
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015: How To Rank Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Millennium Falcon & Slave I Locations Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 3-Stars Missions Guide
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Glitches
Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Cheats
To unlock every unlockable in Star Wars Battlefront, you need to reach a certain rank for each unlockable. So it’s time to level up! This goes very slowly in all (popular) game modes, so be smart about it and first start playing the “Fighter Squadron” game mode by taking out as many human players as more points (3 points instead of the CPU kill’s 1 point) while avoiding death by using your fighter’s specials like boost and shield repeatedly.
Next, let’s take a look at everything you can unlock…
Star Wars Battlefront All Weapon Unlocks*:
Star Wars Battlefront All Character Emotes*:
Star Wars Battlefront All Outfits & Character Appearances**:
As far as character appearance customization options go, the Rebel side has loads of awesome alien options compared to the Alliance side.
*These can be unlocked by playing the Multiplayer.
**These can be obtained by completing tasks within the online Multiplayer.
Earn Extra Galactic Credits
The Star Wars Battlefront Companion app will be available on web and in the Apple App Store and Google Play store alongside Star Wars Battlefront.
How to use Base Command to get Extra Galactic Credits outside of playing the main game:
Within the Companion app you’ll find the tactical, card-based game Base Command. Facing off against an AI opponent in turn-based “Sieges,” your goal is to protect a Rebel base against waves of Imperial starships, troopers, and other units closing in on you turn by turn. – Each game turn in Base Command, the enemy units move closer to your base. By strategically playing your cards you can defeat the invading forces, survive to fight another siege, and collect your Credits payout.
To help you survive the Imperial onslaught and defeat all the enemy troops, you have a customizable deck of Star Cards based on the iconic vehicles, weapons, and Power-ups in Star Wars Battlefront. Among these cards you’ll find Rebel soldiers, X-wings, Thermal Imploders, and even heroes such as Luke Skywalker. These powerful assets can be used to boost your own units or attack the enemy.
“Base Command is a fun and accessible way to bring your Star Wars Battlefront Star Cards into another context and play with them there,” Game Designer Tommy Rydling explains. “It’s a snack-sized mobile game, perfect when you’re commuting and want to remain in the Star Wars Battlefront universe.”
Base Command has a strong connection to Star Wars Battlefront. Survive the Sieges and you’ll earn in-game credits, which in turn can be used to unlock Star Cards, weapons, and more in Star Wars Battlefront. Reversely, Star Cards earned in Star Wars Battlefront will automatically be available in Base Command.
“There’s this great symbiosis between the two experiences,” Rydling notes. “If you progress in Star Wars Battlefront it will help you in Base Command, and vice versa. And it doesn´t matter if you use earned credits for your Star Cards in the Companion or directly through Star Wars Battlefront, they’ll automatically and immediately be available in both experiences.”
Note: It’s important to note that there are no micro transactions in Base Command. The only thing you’re spending – and earning – are Galactic Credits. Also, you can never lose a Star Card in Base Command; once you’ve unlocked them they are yours to keep.
Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Money Cheat
With this Star Wars Battlefront 2015 money cheat you can farm credits by completing missions with 3-star rankings. The first time you achieve this on a mission, you’ll receive a whopping 1,700 credits to unlock stuff with! Using this method you should be able to gain 13,000+ credits in 1 hour.
This video guide explains how the money cheat works. You’ll get a lot of credits fast to kickstart your star card and weapon unlocking:
Tips and Tricks
Get an edge on the battlefront with pro tips from the DICE development team. Here are 20 tips that will aid you on your path to becoming a master with these simple but crucial pointers…
BLASTERS AND WEAPONS; Tips from designer Christian Johannesen.
• “Maintain controlled fire with your blaster to manage both heat and bolt spread.”
• “With each successful cooling flush, the skill game increases in difficulty. When failing, dying or not activating the cooling flush, the difficulty level will decrease again.”
• “The Ion Shot makes your blaster more powerful against vehicles, and weaker against troopers during its active time.“
STAR CARDS AND POWERUPS; Tips from designer Christian Johannesen.
• “The Ion Grenade is a great way to quickly deal with pesky Droids™ and turrets.“
• “The Pulse Cannon does greater damage the longer it’s charged. A fully charged shot will defeat a person with one shot.“
• “Combine the Jump Pack with an explosion based weapon – like the Bowcaster – to rain mayhem from above.“
• “The Smoke Grenade not only reduces vision, but also blocks lock-on functions for weapons, turrets and Droids.”
• “Energy shields blocks incoming energy blasts, but solid projectiles like grenades, rockets and the Cycler Rifle slug will pass through.”
• “If you have a power up you do not want, you can hit Interact (E, X, Square) in front of a power up to change it for a new one.”
• “The Cycler Rifle and Pulse Cannon must be fired while scoping in order to maximize its accuracy.”
• “The Smart Rocket fires like a regular launcher, but the rocket will target and track a vehicle if fired in its general direction.”
PILOTING STARFIGHTERS; Tips from designer Nick Baker & vehicle designer Bjorn Sundell.
• “If you take damage while trying to call in a vehicle the progress will be reset.”
• “Evasive manoeuvers break missile lock and Soft Lock.”
• “Reduced velocity increases weapon power, increased velocity reduces weapon power for the A-wing, X-wing TIE fighter, TIE interceptor, Slave I and the Millennium Falcon.”
• “Hold the Left Trigger (RMB on PC) to activate your targeting system on the starfighters. It helps you land your shots.”
MISCELLANEOUS; Tips from designer Christian Johannesen, mission scripter Jim Fagerlund & designer Nick Baker.
• “A Trait will grant a passive bonus and level up with kill streaks. When dying, the Trait will lose a level again.”
• “Customize your hand of Star Cards accordingly in Hero Hunt and Heroes vs Villains. Not even a Jedi can block an explosion.”
• “Droids are not only great for attacking the enemy team, they also have a scan pulse that reveals enemies to your entire team.“
• “In regular Battles, press the D-pad up to make your AI allies ‘search and destroy’ and D-pad right to ‘follow player’.”
• “The AT-ST has a weak spot on its back, try to target this when attacking one and defend it when piloting.“
Check out the stage demo for Star Wars: Battlefront from E3 2015 with more gameplay tips from DICE senior producer Sigurline Ingvarsdottir.
Good luck and may the Force be with you!
There are no Star Wars Battlefront 2015 cheats on Xbox One, PS4 & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Star Wars Battlefront 2015 guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Star Wars Battlefront 2015 cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!