The Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this real-time strategy game on the PC & Mac.
You are Hierarch Artanis, leader of the mighty protoss race. Years ago, your homeworld of Aiur fell to the merciless zerg Swarm. Now, at long last, you have raised a powerful fleet of warships known as the Golden Armada, and are poised to reclaim your world. But an ancient evil—Amon—threatens this destiny and the fate of the entire galaxy. Only you can reunite the protoss factions and defeat the coming darkness before it consumes all life in the sector.
Let’s start the Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to 16 to watch, in America & Europe respectively, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Intro: The Story So Far & Prologue: Whispers of Oblivion
- Mission 1: For Aiur (Aiur Mission #1)
- Mission 2: The Growing Shadow (Aiur Mission #2)
- Mission 3: The Spear of Adun (Aiur Mission #3)
- Mission 4: Amon’s Reach (Shakuras Mission #1)
- Mission 5: Last Stand (Shakuras Mission #2)
- Mission 6: Forbidden Weapon (Purifier Mission #1)
- Mission 7: Sky Shield (Moebius Crops Mission #1)
- Mission 8: Brothers in Arms (Moebius Crops Mission #2)
- Mission 9: Temple of Unification (Ulnar Mission #1)
- Mission 10: The Infinite Cycle (Ulnar Mission #2)
- Mission 11: Harbinger of Oblivion (Ulnar Mission #3)
- Mission 12: Unsealing the Past (Purifier Mission #2)
- Mission 13: Purification (Purifier Mission #3)
- Mission 14: Templar’s Charge (Moebius Crops Mission #3)
- Mission 15: Steps of the Rite (Tal’darim Mission #1)
- Mission 16: Rak’Shir (Tal’darim Mission #2)
- Mission 17: Templar’s Return (Aiur Mission #4)
- Mission 18: The Host (Aiur Mission #5)
- Mission 19: Salvation (Aiur Mission #6)
- Mission 20: Into the Void (Epilogue Mission #1)
- Mission 21: The Essence of Eternity (Epilogue Mission #2)
- Mission 22: Amon’s Fall (Epilogue Mission #3) & Ending
Index of Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Guides:
- This Page: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Walkthrough
- Next Page: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Cheats
- Next Page: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Achievements Guide
Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Walkthrough
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void is the final chapter in the epic sci-fi storyline spanning the StarCraft II trilogy. Players will guide the powerful Protoss in the epic conclusion to Blizzard’s award-winning RTS series and aim to unite the three races in the ultimate battle for survival against an ancient evil threatening all life in the universe.
Featuring new units and the introduction of new cooperative and multiplayer modes, Legacy of the Void is the ultimate strategy experience and StarCraft at its finest.
Key Game Features:
- Ancient Protoss Arkship, Spear of Adum
In the early, glorious days of protoss civilization, the Conclave built magnificent arkships, self-sustaining vessels capable of supporting protoss culture through its most desperate times. Armed with legendary warriors and knowledge of aeons past, the Spear of Adun will be Hierarch Artanis’s flagship in the fight against Amon.
- New Multiplayer Units
Take the galactic conflict to another level with an expanded arsenal, commander. The data slates below will familiarize you with the new warriors and machines each race will field in their continued struggle for dominance of the Koprulu sector. They are the Adept, Disruptor, Cyclone, Liberator, Ravager, and Lurker…
– Adepts are protoss ranged specialists armed with a mighty Glaive Cannon that punches through light armor with ease and emits a deadly shockwave when it strikes a killing blow. These warriors are also versed in psionic transfer, which allows them to project an invulnerable image of themselves and teleport to its location after a brief period of time.
– By supercharging its power core, the Disruptor can become invulnerable, turning its physical form into energy for a short period of time. This allows it to advance unhindered towards its enemies, releasing a destructive burst—the aptly-named purification nova—that deals massive damage, especially to enemy forces in tightly packed clusters.
– To keep personnel out of harm’s way, the terrans have designed the Cyclone, a mobile assault drone armed with twin Typhoon Missile Pods that engage air and ground threats. The Cyclone also boasts a sophisticated target lock-on system, which allows it to concentrate fire on an enemy while on the move.
– The Liberator is a medium-sized gunship, armed with twin missile launchers to strike at clusters of aerial threats. This vessel can also deploy an anti-ground cannon by transforming into a stationary artillery platform. Each shot from this powerful weapon punches holes through enemy forces, even those as heavily armored as the Thor.
– As an evolution of the Roach, the Ravager has developed a bigger frame to store large quantities of fiery fluid in its back. This creature can rapidly discharge plasma at ground targets, or launch a gob of corrosive bile in a parabolic arc. The projectile is slow—best used against stationary targets—but can destroy protoss Force Fields.
– The Lurker, an evolutionary offshoot of the Hydralisk strain, is a powerful anti-ground ambusher. It can strike at the enemies of the Swarm from beneath the soil with a deadly spine attack. Lurkers have no means to defend themselves above ground, but, when burrowed, just a handful of them can turn an innocuous chokepoint into a nightmare.
- New Multiplayer Features are…
– Automated Tournaments; Daily Competition: Come prove your might against participants from around the world in no-holds-barred tournaments that run once per day at specific times. Entries are open to players of all skill levels. Sign up, survive the elimination rounds, and face off against the best for ultimate dominance!
– Archon Mode; Two Player Single Base Control: Two heads are better than one: you and an ally share control over a single base to battle against two enemies in multiplayer action. Learn basic tactics from a seasoned veteran or amplify the power of a burgeoning all-star. Embody the spirit of the Archon and merge together to become a greater, unified force.
– Allied Commanders; Objective Based Co-Op: Take command in a brand new co-op game mode where you and a friend fight hosts of enemies in action-packed, objective-driven missions. Master the art of war with StarCraft legends such as Jim Raynor, Sarah Kerrigan, and Hierarch Artanis, and use their unique talents to turn the tide of battle in your favor. Level up to unlock additional units and new abilities—including exclusive team powers.
Note: Legacy of the Void is a standalone product. It does not require any other version of StarCraft II to play.
Although Internet Connection is required, as well as Battle.net registration and the Battle.net Desktop Application required for use.
Welcome to the Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void walkthrough!
Note: Outside of this cinematic, you can also get more of the story before starting the main campaign from the “Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void – Prologue: Whispers of Oblivion Walkthrough“.
In it you join Zeratul on three missions to unravel the final piece of the Xel’naga prophecy in the Whispers of Oblivion mini-campaign.
JustGameplay will be your guide showing you around the game’s map areas.
Basics: Up to 3 Probes can harvest from each Mineral Node or Vespene Geyser. Having enough workers is vital to building a powerful army.
On the Aiur Battlefield.
Hint: Defend your base with Photon Cannons. If they become damaged, use Shield Batteries to restore their shields.
On Aiur, much later… Activate the Spear of Adum to flee the fallen world.
Base Tip: Expanding to a new resource location will allow you to speed up unit production and build a stronger defense.
Aid the evacuation.
Strategy Unit Build Tips:
– Pre-Voidrays, build Mass Stalkers.
– Post-Voidrays, mass them, until you get the Destroyer option.
– Mass Destroyers = win.
Core options: Unit speed boost – more Void Rays, the stun ray – frozen targets for Void Rays, auto vespian extracter – your Void Rays need gas, anything in this column, then get the one that saves your unit at 1 health for 5 secs, and any bombardment. As recommended by the fan DuDuDu.
Overload the Temple.
Tip: Dark Templar cannot be attacked unless the enemy has a detector nearby, such as a Spore Scrawler or Overseer.
Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 6: Forbidden Weapon (Purifier Mission #1).