The Need for Speed 2015 achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox One & PC racing game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Need for Speed 2015 achievement guide we’ll show there are 31 Achievements (1 Secret Achievements) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One and PC versions.
Index of Need for Speed 2015 Guides:
- This Page: Need for Speed 2015 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Need for Speed 2015 Cheats
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Need for Speed 2015 Cars
- Next Page: Need for Speed 2015 Trophies Guide
Need for Speed 2015 Achievements Guide
1. Home Is Where Your Car Is (5G) — Acquire your spot in the garage
2. Guidance From Amy (10G) — Compete against Amy’s high horsepower contacts
This video guide shows how to beat the target time with Amy and Nakai-san in the “Least Is Most” event with a stock car. This is the final Amy / Build race.
3. RWB (30G) — Meet the legendary builder Nakai-San
4. Iconic Builder (40G) — Become a Build Icon
5. I Am Speed (10G) — Beat Magnus’ record time
This video guide shows how to beat Magnus’ time trial record in the “Angel At The Redline” event.
6. Urban Outlaw (30G) — Beat Magnus’ personal challenge
7. Fulfilling The Need (40G) — Become a Speed Icon
8. Training Wheels Off (10G) — Learn to drive with style
9. Single Take Star (30G) — Complete a single-take of Ken’s Gymkhana
Complete the “King Of Snake” by beating the gymkhana target score.
10. The Hoonigan (40G) — Become a Style Icon
11. Unstoppable (10G) — Beat the Outlaw’s “2 roadblocks in a pursuit” challenge
12. Surprised? Me Neither (30G) — Uncover the truth about the Outlaw
13. Above The Law (40G) — Become an Outlaw Icon
14. One For All… (10G) — Find yourself a crew
15. Choo Choo! (30G) — Complete the drift train mission with the Risky Devil crew
16. … And All For One (40G) — Reach the top with your crew
17. The Ultimate Icon (100G) — Become the Ultimate Icon
Get this by completing the final race mission called “On The Dream Team”, where you must win a race against all the Icons!
Best done with the NFS Avendator, the fastest car in the game with over 1000 BHP (Horse Power).
18. Early Days (30G) — Reach REP Level 10
19. Getting Noticed (40G) — Reach REP Level 25
20. Can I Get Your Autograph? (100G) — Reach REP Level 50
21. Tuned for Excellence (10G) — Win any event with a tuned car
22. Social Scene (15G) — Get called out by other racers 50 times for your skills
23. Triple Crown (20G) — Win three events in a row
24. Beyond Extreme (45G) — Tune a car to max drift or grip settings
This video guide shows how in your garage you can change the “Handling Tuning” of your car to max out drift. This is done by changing all settings to the left side to push the overall car’s “Handling Style” slider all the way to the Drift side. Then leave the garage and drift away.
25. Full Power (45G) — Equip top end performance parts to each category of a car
26. Full House (35G) — Fill each spot in your garage
All You have to do is accumulate $32,000 which you should get just by playing regularly and buy the $8,000 car 4 times. Once you buy the cars you can sell them back for $6,200 and make $24,800 back.
27. Building Your Stable (15G) — Purchase another car for your garage
Easy does it. From your garage, go to the left side, select the Purchase Car menu and browse through the Cars section until you find one you want by pressing on the blue Buy Item button.
28. That Perfect Moment (35G) — Max out all 5 scoring styles in a single moment
You will need to get 5x in Skill Points at the same time. It’s recommended you go for the following Skill Points:
– Clear Driving,
– High Speed,
– Perfect Nitrous,
– Speed Matching, and
This video guide shows how to get at least five of these on a Sprint Race with Amy.
29. No filter (5G) — Take your first snapshot
30. Serious Fun (100G) — Complete 15 daily challenges
31. Avid Racer (??G) — Completed 3 Need for Speed Daily Challenges is one day during the Play First
You can get 5 days early access to playing EA games with the Xbox One-exclusive EA Access program. Which lets you play the full game for 10 hours during the 5 days before the official retail release. As part of this “Play It First” program you could get this secret achievement!
Please comment if you have any Need for Speed 2015 achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!