Welcome to the Halo 5 Unique Weapons locations guide that helps you find the total of 28 Unique Weapons locations for the Xbox One first-person shooter game. Picking up these Halo 5 special weapons will give you access to the Halo 5 weapon variants in the Requisitions menu for Customization of “Halo 5 Weapon Skins“.
Watch the 100% Special Weapons (Weapon Variants) Locations Guide in Campaign:
Timeline in minutes for all Weapon Locations:
• [0:07] – Mission 1 – Open Hand
• [0:45] – Mission 1 – Loathsome Thing
• [1:12] – Mission 2 – Blaze of Glory
• [1:37] – Mission 5 – Nornfang
• [2:00] – Mission 7 – Talon of the Lost
• [2:22] – Mission 7 – Pool of Radiance
• [2:45] – Mission 7 – River of Light
• [3:17] – Mission 7 – Twin Jewels of Moethrillion
• [3:43] – Mission 13 – Lights of Urs
• [4:13] – Mission 13 – Spitfire
• [4:43] – Mission 13 – The Answer x 2
• [5:09] – Mission 14 – Didact’s Signet
• [5:35] – Mission 15 – Vorpal Talon
Index of Halo 5 Guides:
- This Page: Halo 5 Unique Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Skulls Locations Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Mission Intel Locations Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Collectibles
- Next Page: Halo 5 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Score Attack & Warzone Firefight Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Halo 5 Cheats
- Next Page: Halo 5 Easter Eggs
The overview for all the individual in-game Unique Weapons locations is listed below.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: Osiris Weapon Locations
- Mission 2: Blue Team Weapon Locations
- Mission 3: Glassed has 0 Weapon Locations
- Mission 4: Meridian Station Weapon Locations
- Mission 5: Unconfirmed Weapon Locations
- Mission 6: Evacuation Weapon Locations
- Mission 7: Reunion Weapon Locations
- Mission 8: Swords of Sanghelios Weapon Locations
- Mission 9: Alliance Weapon Locations
- Mission 10: Enemy Lines Weapon Locations
- Mission 11: Before the Storm Weapon Locations
- Mission 12: The Battle of Sunaion Weapon Locations
- Mission 13: Genesis Weapon Locations
- Mission 14: The Breaking Weapon Locations
- Mission 15: Guardians Weapon Locations
Halo 5 Unique Weapons
Unique Weapons list and their effects:
1. Sword of the Faithful: Personalized by the Prophet of Regret’s majordomo. Improved Beam Rifle with enhanced hipfire accuracy, faster heat dissipation, and a higher rate of fire.
2. Krith’s Left Hand: Reclaimed from the notorious Kig-Yar Pirate King’s personal vaults by the previous Arbiter, Ripa ‘Moramee. Advanced Beam Rifle that fires a burst of energy with each pull of the trigger.
3. Twin Jewels of Maethrillian: A twin missing it’s sibling. Advanced Binary Rifle modified with the dual beam emitters that enhance the rifle’s anti-armor utility.
4. Retina of the Mind’s Eye: The core of this ancient weapon holds a shackled mind Improved Binary Rifle upgraded with additional magazine capacity.
5. Closed Fist: Left hand of Endurance-of-Will, the Didact’s loyal lieutenant. Improved Boltshot with an extended magazine and faster rate of fire.
6. Open Hand: Right hand of Endurance-of-Will, the Didact’s loyal lieutenant. Advanced Boltshot that fires a swarm of tracking bolts with each press of the trigger.
7. Pool of Radiance: Both the Swords of Sanghelios and Covenant use once-forbidden armaments in their bloody civil war. Advanced Fuel Rod Cannon that fires unstable projectiles which leave a dangerous residue in their impact area.
8. Light of Urs: The war on sanghelios had led to unprecedented advances in fuel rod technology. Improved Fuel Rod Cannon that fires faster-moving projectiles that do more damage.
9. Typhon: What Chalybs build, Watershed Divisions perfects. Improved Hydra Launcher with upgraded recoil compensation, warhead damage, and reload speed.
10. River of Light: The war against the Flood led to many technical advance. All proved fruitless. Improved Incineration Cannon that will unleash a long burst of energy blasts if allowed to charge up by holding the firing trigger.
11. Echidna: Experimental mini-missile warheads are just one of Chalybs Defense’s many R6D projects. Advanced Hydra Launcher load with experimental EMP warhead capable of temporarily disabling enemy vehicles.
12. Heartseeker: Forerunner Warrior-Servants were relentless on the hunt. Advanced Incineration Cannon that fires tracking energy charges.
13. Talon of the Lost: Sangheli miners and engineers continue to discover amazing new properties of the Subanese crystals used in Needler ammunition. Advanced Needler that fires carefully calibrate shards that can embed themselves in armor.
14. Hailstorm: The Hailstorm owes much to a pre-Covenant weapon used during the volatile early-interstellar period of Sangheli history. Improved Needler which fires fast-moving crystal shards that exhibit strong homing behavior.
15. Scourge of Fire: Modifying design patterns to enhance their performance was once considered apostasy. Improve Plasma Caster that fires two plasma bolts per shot and does not overheat.
16. White Scar: There is little honor to be found in slaughter, but that’s enough for some. Advanced Plasma Caster that fires modified bolts set to proximity detonate if hipfired and have a needler fragmentation effect.
17. Whiplash: Acheron Security has recently made great strides in developing compact fast discharge energy cells and miniaturized sensors. Improved Railgun featuring a faster charge cycle, multiple shots per magazine, and projectiles fitted with proximity airburst fuse.
18. Arclight: Those who can’t acquire super-soldiers acquire super-weapons instead. Advanced Railgun firing armor-piercing high-explosive (APHE) projectiles. Shots take longer to charge, but can be held indefinitely.
19. Ad Victoriam: There’s nowhere to hide. Improve Rocket Launcher that fires two additional missiles in a “V” pattern with each shot. All three missiles can be laser-guided when using Smart-Link and feature an airburst proximity fuse.
20. High Five: BOOM! Advanced Rocket Launcher loaded with experimental submunition ammo. Each shot unleashes five Hydra mini missiles that lock-on to ground and air targets.
21. Appetite for Destruction: Raze everything to the ground. Improved SAW fitter with a high capacity drum magazine.
22. The Answer: Inquiring sentients want to know. Advanced SAW with slightly lower rate of fire, but each projectile has a proximity-fused high explosive warhead.
23. Didact’s Signet: Made by the Didact’s own hand to reward his most elite Prometheans. Advance Scattershot that fires fast-moving long-range projectiles with stronger homing behavior after ricochets.
24. Loathesome Thing: Strained in the ichor of uncountable foul parasites slain in a hundred thousand wretched hives. Improved Scattershot with increased damage, faster rate of fire, and extended magazine.
25. Lawgiver: Dure lex. Sed lex. Improved Shotgun with increased damage, accuracy, and rate of fire.
26. Blaze of Glory: Advanced technology married to brutal simplicity. Advanced Shotgun with Forerunner mechanism to fire fast-moving hardlight projectiles with extra range and anti-vehicle effect. Reloads with a single shell.
27. End of the Line: All good things must come to an end. Improved Sniper Rifle with reduced recoil, but emphasis on faster rate-of-fire has slightly reduced damage.
28. Arrow of Time: There’s no going back. Advanced Sniper Rifle with extended magazine and heavy-duty cyberlink that prevents descope. Unfortunately, the weapon does have extra recoil to compensate for.
This video shows at 6:25 minutes that all these Unique Weapons are listed in the Weapon Skins section.
How to find missing Unique Weapons?: In-game the Unique Weapons will appear simply as weaponry on the ground with a bright blue outline, that you can pick up to collect when you stand next to it. It can be confirmed as being Unique Weapons simply by walking up to it, as the on-screen text will then tell you can press the B button to pick up the specific Unique Weapon that’s in front of you.
Does the game save each Unique Weapons you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Unique Weapons you just collected if you picked up the Unique Weapons, so you don’t have to play to the end of the mission (although that is recommended with the new weapon in your arsenal). After picking up each collectible you can safely quit the mission without losing collectibles progress.
Tip: Spartan Locke can use his armor to ping for nearby collectibles, which will then be pointed out on your HUD.
Where to find all Unique Weapons in Halo 5? The in-game collectibles locations for the Unique Weapons are described in this detailed video guide with voice-over tips by Maka, IGN & GSG.
The Unique Weapons are listed in the videos in the order that they appear per mission.
Both of the Unique Weapon locations on the “Osiris” level of the Campaign are shown in this video guide.
Timeline in minutes for the Mission 1 Weapon Locations Guide:
• [0:09] – Open Hand
• [1:38] – Loathesome Thing
The sole Unique Weapon location on the “Blue Team” level of the Campaign is shown in this video guide.
Timeline in minutes for the Mission 2 Weapon Locations Guide:
• [0:02] – Blaze of Glory
There are 0 Unique Weapon locations found on the “Glassed” level of the Campaign.
There are 0 Unique Weapon locations found on the “Meridian Station” level of the Campaign.
The sole Unique Weapon locations on the “Unconfirmed” level of the Campaign are shown in this video guide.
Timeline in minutes for the Mission 5 Weapon Locations Guide:
There are 0 Unique Weapon locations found on the “Evacuation” level of the Campaign.
All 4 of the Unique Weapon locations on the “Reunion” level of the Campaign are shown in this video guide.
Timeline in minutes for the Mission 7 Weapon Locations Guide:
• Talon of the Lost
• Pool of Radiance
• River of Light
• Twin Jewels of Moethrillion
There are 0 Unique Weapon locations found on the “Swords of Sanghelios” level of the Campaign.
There are 0 Unique Weapon locations found on the “Alliance” level of the Campaign.
There are 0 Unique Weapon locations found on the “Enemy Lines” level of the Campaign.
There are 0 Unique Weapon locations found on the “Before the Storm” level of the Campaign.
There are 0 Unique Weapon locations found on the “The Battle of Sunaion” level of the Campaign.
All 3 of the Unique Weapon locations on the “Genesis” level of the Campaign are shown in this video guide.
Timeline in minutes for the Mission 13 Weapon Locations Guide:
• Lights of Urs
• The Answer x 2
The sole Unique Weapon location on the “The Breaking” level of the Campaign is shown in this video guide.
Timeline in minutes for the Mission 14 Weapon Locations Guide:
• [1:30] – Didact’s Signet
Both Unique Weapon locations on the “Guardians” level of the Campaign are shown in this video guide.
Timeline in minutes for the Mission 15 Weapon Locations Guide:
• White Scar (at the top Promethean platform, next to Covenant ship debris)
• Twin Jewels of Maethrillian (at the Epsilon Core’s top exit)
There you go! All Unique Weapons in Halo 5 will soon be yours! 🙂
Please comment if you have any additional Halo 5 Unique Weapons location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!