Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Cheats
Looking for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate cheats on PS4, Xbox One & PC? Here we’ll list Assassin’s Creed Syndicate cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Ubisoft’s new action-adventure stealth game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Assassin’s Creed Syndicate codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4 & Xbox One versions.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Guides:
- This Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Cheats
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Walkthrough
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Trophies Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Outfits, Belts & Capes
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Secrets of London Music Boxes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Royal Letters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Beer Bottles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Pressed Flowers Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Historical Posters / Illustrations Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Child Liberations Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Bounty Hunts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Templar Hunts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Gang Strongholds Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Gang Wars Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Collectibles
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Money Cheat
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Cheats
Unlockable In-Game Rewards
The Ubisoft Club rewards website for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate — login with your Uplay account when starting the game AND on the linked website — will let you be able to unlock unique weapons for Jacob and Evie, color schemes for your wardrobe, the official soundtrack, Evie’s Nighthawk Outfit, free Helix, and more free in-game content.
There are a couple pieces of gear that are exclusive Ubisoft Club rewards, but all you’ll have to do to access them is link your game to your Uplay account. They include the Ezio Outfit.
Additionally, Experience from completing past Assassin’s Creed games can be carried over. The more Assassin’s Creed games you’ve played, the more experience you’ll earn. As you gain experience and unlock badges like the Assassin badge and the Master Assassin badge you’ll get access to Ezio, Shao Jun, Aveline, Elise and Edward outfits for Jacob and Evie to wear.
Unlockable Secret World War 1 Sequence
How to unlock the secret World War 1 Sequence: The access point for this Sequence will automatically become available once you’ve progressed far enough into the story. The World War 1 simulation fast travel point is located at the far right end of the Thames river.
By completing the World War 1 intro mission and two additional ones by the new historical figure you’ll earn the “War at Home” trophy/achievement.
Unlockable Unique Skills for Jacob and Evie
Jacob’s Unique Skills:
• Gunslinger II – Jacob and Evie are both skilled with their guns, but with the Gunslinger II skill, all of Jacob’s Countershots are automatic headshots.
• Defense III – Both Jacob and Evie are good at defending themselves (both can unlock Defense I, which decreases damage taken from melee hits, and Defense II, which decreases damage taken from ranged hits) but when you unlock the Defense III skill, Jacob will take much less damage overall.
• Mutilate II – An upgrade on the Mutilate skill (which both twins have access to), Mutilate II helps Jacob bring his enemies into a near death state much more quickly. This is especially helpful when setting up brutal multi-kills.
Evie’s Unique Skills:
• Chameleon – Evie is a master of blending in with her environment. While in Sneak Mode, she will be nearly undetectable when she stands completely still. Only enemies very close to her will be able to spot her.
• Knife Master II – Both twins can unlock the Knife Master I skill, but only Evie can take it to the next level. She will be able to carry twice as many throwing knives, and they will inflict quite a bit more damage.
• Stealth III – The final level of Stealth (both twins can access Stealth I and II), Stealth III increases Evie’s Stealth stat by an additional 11. She is far less likely to be detected and everything she does – including assassinations – make very little noise.
Senior Producer Jeff Skalski discusses the twins (Jacob and Evie Frye), their journey and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate’s main antagonist, Crawford Starrick, whose grip on London is threatening to suffocate the city.
Twin Assassins Jacob and Evie Frye have disobeyed the Council and made their way to London with the sole purpose of stealing the city back from the new Templar Grand Master Crawford Starrick and his lieutenants. They will have to take London back piece by piece and industry by industry as they fight to weaken Starrick’s control. While Jacob Frye has landed on a more direct path, choosing to strike at the heart of the Order with his Rooks, Evie is on the hunt for a mysterious Piece of Eden that she hopes to keep out of Templar hands.
In another interview by Anne Lewis with Senior Producer Francois Pelland, we meet our new Assassins, learn more about their mission in London, and familiarize ourselves with the new tools at their disposal.
Next, we have three gameplay walkthrough videos created by the developers of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate!
First, Creative Director Marc-Alexis Cote explains how you can best navigate through London with your rope launcher, hijack carriages and fight alongside your gang members.
Second, Audio Director Lydia Andrew focuses on Jacob’s gameplay. As the rebellious Jacob Frye, you chase your target across the massive open world of Victorian London. Fight on carriages and trains, use the rope launcher and the new cane sword to defeat a Templar gang leader.
Third, Game Director Scott Phillips focuses on Evie’s gameplay. In this open-ended mission, Evie Frye showcases her signature stealth abilities to take down one of London’s Templar oppressors Lucy Thorne in the iconic Tower of London.
There are no Assassin’s Creed Syndicate cheats on Xbox One, PS4 & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Assassin’s Creed Syndicate guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Assassin’s Creed Syndicate cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Categories: Cheats, News, PC Cheats, PS4 Cheats, Videos, Xbox One Cheats