Our Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of “Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler” gameplay with strategy tips for this episodic graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One & Mobile devices.
The full Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5 walkthrough is being livestreamed by Doug right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Intense Violence.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Table of Contents
Index of Tales from the Borderlands Guides:
- This Page: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Cheats
Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5 Walkthrough
Tales from the Borderlands is a five part episodic game series from the creators of The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series.
Set on the unforgiving world of Pandora after the events seen in Borderlands 2, this is a story full of Borderlands’ trademark humor, following two adventurers on their quest for greatness.
You’ll play as Rhys, a Hyperion ‘suit’ with dreams of being the next Handsome Jack, and Fiona, a Pandoran con artist looking to score her biggest ever swindle. Thrown together as unwilling partners in an adventure to recover cash they both think is theirs, their journey will take you on a wild ride where gangsters, bandit lords, and Vault Hunters are just some of the obstacles you’ll encounter, in this new take on the award-winning universe created by Gearbox Software.
Key Game Features:
- Play as Rhys, on a mission to make Hyperion his.
- Play as Fiona, on a mission to make the money hers (all of it).
- Explore Pandora as never before: familiar and new locations brought to life as more than mere cannon fodder.
- Your choices matter, changing the story around you, and making the tale yours.
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler walkthrough!
Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas. The full 2-hours-long playthrough can be seen at the top of this page.
The story so far: The discovery of the Gortys Project fuels a madcap race to find just what the Atlas Corporation was up to prior to Hyperion’s takeover of Pandora. Our intrepid heroes are not the only ones on the trail. Vault Hunters, Bounty Hunters, Vasquez, and a giant monster thing with a mouth that looks like a… well, you’ll see… are all in pursuit. And to complicate matters, Rhys is being haunted by visions of a dead despot AND what Vaughn looks like without his shirt on. Can Fiona and Sasha hold everything together? That’s up to you.
Synopsis: In the final episode of the season, all hell breaks loose. Jack is now in control of Helios’ systems, and he’s ready to reclaim his rightful place as king of Hyperion (with or without you). It’s a mad dash to get out of the chaotic space station alive, as everyone scrambles to grab the final Gortys piece and high tail it back to Pandora. Can you guide our ragtag team through perilous corporate dangers in hopes of getting some sweet alien riches? Loyalties will be tested, secrets will be revealed, and explosions will be in large supply in this climactic chapter of Tales From The Borderlands!
Chapters covered in Episode 5 are:
• Chapter 1: A Maze Of Twisty Passages, All Alike
• Chapter 2: Unforseen Consequences
• Chapter 3: Give And Take (Mostly Take)
• Chapter 4: Definition Of Insanity
• Chapter 5: Time’s A Wastin’
• Chapter 6: What’s It Worth?
• Ending: Tales Twice Told
Here you’ll find all Alternative Choices in Tales from the Borderlands – Episode 5 “The Vault of the Traveler”.
• Shoot Finch?
• Be Good Cop?
• Ship Rhys and Sasha?
• Save Yvette?
• Keep Jack AI?
• Admit Crush on Sasha?
This video shows all the above listed choices in chronological order:
Sadly no Season 2 Preview gets shown after the ending.
Next Episode: Future episodes are unconfirmed as of yet, but with an open ending like that they are a sure thing! – Please join our “Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 Release Date” discussion about what will happen next.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!