Our Life is Strange Episode 5 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to both ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game’s fifth episode on the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 & Xbox One.
The full Life is Strange Episode 5 walkthrough is livestreamed by Doug right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least 16-17 to watch, in Europe & America respectively, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Violence, Blood, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Drugs.
Table of Contents
Index of Life is Strange Guides:
- This Page: Life is Strange Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Optional Photos Locations Guide
- Next Page: Life is Strange Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Life is Strange Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Life is Strange Cheats
Life is Strange Episode 5 Walkthrough
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Key Game Features:
- A beautifully written modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
DLC Startup Notes: If you bought Episode 1 on its own, you will need to buy the ‘Season Pass’ to access Episodes 2 and the later episodes up to Episode #5. – If you already bought the full ‘Season Pass’ you can go into the game’s Main Menu to start the next episode.
If you are unable to play Episode 5 on PC, please check your Steam client settings or DLC settings to make sure you have updates enabled, in order to play Episode 5.
Welcome to the Life is Strange Episode 5: Polarized walkthrough!
Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas. The full 4-hours-long playthrough can be seen at the top of this page.
The story so far: In this next installment of Life is Strange, Max learns that time is impossible to control as she moves inexorably towards the most agonizing decision of her life. Arcadia Bay, meanwhile, is preparing to weather a huge storm as Life is Strange comes to a gripping and gut wrenching conclusion.
Note: The choices you made in Episode 1 to 4 will carry over to Episode 5 and you’ll really start to see those decisions having a major impact on the story.
To make alternate choices on the same or a different savefile, pause the game and select the Chapter you want to replay.
For example, to replay the final Chapter and see a different 2nd ending timeline you can select the “Cliff” Chapter.
These and all other alternate paths you can take in Episode 5’s different timelines will be explored in the “Alternate Choices” section below. — Or you can see some of them in this alternate playthrough…
How to open the door from the lady’s toilets into the nightmare reality’s bar?
Toilet’s Pincode – Lock Opening Solution:
The secret door padlock Digicode is: 0311.
What follows is an overview of all Alternative Choices in “Episode 5: Polarized”.
• The Warren goodbye choices between Kiss, Hug & Leave:
• The lighthouse “Cliff” Ending Choices:
– Ending #1: Decide to sacrifice Chloe and save the town. If you let Chloe die, it ends with Chloe being buried as Max sees a blue butterfly fly by and land on her coffin. Max smiles in the ending shot, knowing she made the right choice to save many lives over the one. Supposedly this is the “good” ending.
– Ending #2: Decide to sacrifice Arcadia Bay and save Chloe’s life. The dynamic duo live and end up leaving Arcadia Bay together by car.
Next Episode: Episode 6 is rumored to arrive in early 2016. Please join our “Life is Strange Season 2 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in the tentative next season and to get updated on an exact date.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!