The Minecraft: Story Mode walkthrough for “Episode 1: Order of the Stone” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U & Mobile (iOS and Android-based devices).
The full Minecraft: Story Mode walkthrough is livestreamed by me right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least age 10 to 12 to watch, in America & Europe respectively, but developer Telltale describes it as an “all-ages experience”. Fair warning given because the game includes Fantasy Violence and Mild Language.
Table of Contents
Index of Minecraft: Story Mode Guides:
- This Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 6 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Cheats
Minecraft: Story Mode Walkthrough
Minecraft: Story Mode Season One is a five part episodic game series set in the world of Mojang’s popular Minecraft game. Although you won’t be playing as Minecraft’s Steve.
In Minecraft: Story Mode, playing as either a male or female hero named ‘Jesse,’ you’ll embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. You and your friends revere the legendary Order of the Stone: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect; slayers of the Ender Dragon. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, Jesse’s friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
Key Game Features:
- Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang.
- Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program, Mission Hill), Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands), Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men), Martha Plimpton (The Goonies, Raising Hope), Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, Batman: Arkham Knight), Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand by Me), Billy West (Futurama, Adventure Time), and Paul Reubens (Tron: Uprising, Pee-Wee’s Playhouse).
- You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story.
Additionally, here’s the voice-actors cast trailer for Episode 1:
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Lion (10.7.X)
Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 1 walkthrough!
At the top of this page Doug is your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s chapters. – He makes all the nice-guy choices. Below you’ll find a more evil playthrough.
Synopsis: Jesse and his Minecraft friends seek out the Order of the Stone after a monster ravages the annual “Endercon” gathering.
The Episode 1 chapter names are:
• Chapter 1: New Kid on the Block
• Chapter 2: Some Assembly Required
• Chapter 3: To Catch a Thief
• Chapter 4: Out of the Frying Pan…
• Chapter 5: Safety First
• Chapter 6: The Calm Before the Storm
Alternative playthrough for the full Episode 1:
Overview for all Alternative Choices in Minecraft: Story Mode – Episode 1 “The Order of the Stone”:
• Protect Reuben?
• Help Lukas?
• Help Gabriel or Petra?
• Let Lukas Leave?
• Seek out Magnus or Ellegaard?
There are two different ending previews. You can get the alternate ending depending on whether or not you choose to go and search for Ellegaard or Magnus.
• Watch the Minecraft: Story Mode “Ellegaard Choice” ending to get the Episode 2 preview with Jesse and Olivia:
• Watch the Minecraft: Story Mode “Magnus Choice” ending to get the second Episode 2 preview instead with Jesse and Axel:
Next Episode: Please join our “Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 2 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in Episode 2: Assembly Required.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!