Hatsune Miku Cosplay
Our Hatsune Miku Cosplay gallery will allow you to get in touch with your inner vocaloid! The famous dance-star, singer, band-member, iconic personality and beloved character has appeared in virtually all forms of media, and that includes an ever-growing stint as popular videogame character (particularly in the popular Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series for PS4, PS3, PSVita, 3DS, PSP, PC & iOS). And this month’s September 2015 release of the newest game: “Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2” for 3DS!
Here is the Miku cosplay image gallery. Click on the image thumbnails to see the full-size cosplay photos:
HATSUNE MIKU OFFICIAL CHARACTER BIO:
Who is Hatsune Miku?
Favorite Music Genres: J-Pops, Dance-Pops
Favorite Tempo: 70?150BPM
Best Voice Range: A3-E5
Who is Hatsune Miku? She is a singing voice synthesizer featured in over 100,000 songs released worldwide.
Hatsune Miku in Japanese, literally means “The First Sound From the Future”.
Watch the popular Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd Opening song:
* Over 100,000 released songs, 170,000 uploaded YouTube videos, 1,000,000 created artworks.
* Over 900,000 fans on Facebook.
* Performing sold-out 3D concerts worldwide with performances in LA, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo.
* Corporate collaborations with SEGA, Toyota USA, Google and more.
The Hatsune Miku Phenomenon
Hatsune Miku has traveled an interesting path from vocal synthesizer product to beloved collaboratively-constructed-cyber-celebrity, with a growing user community across the world. She is also often called a global icon or ‘hub’, because the culture around her encourages a worldwide creative community to produce and share Miku-related content.
With the increase of remix works and the steadily growing global demands, Crypton Future Media (who created Miku) engages consciously in the promotion, support and cultivation of the Hatsune Miku community.
“PIAPRO.jp”, a consumer-focused media platform where users can collaborate and share their ideas, and the user-focused digital label “KARENT”. were opened as web services to extend Miku across the globe.
In 2012, Crypton decided to adapt “Creative Commons License CC BY-NC” to the original illustrations of Hatsune Miku to support open creative activities all over the world.
Sources: Cosplayers, Photographers & Links
* Cosplayer Ley-Gray (Photo)
* Cosplayer Leene (Photo, Photographer)
* Cosplayer Evie-E (Photo, Photographers: Alphoric, Ailesnoir
* Cosplayer Traumatic Candy (Photo, Photographers: Z and Dragon Designs, D-Minor Chrystalis, Trillance, Rocknamlee, Ama-Leigh, DROOphotographer, Novii Photography
* Cosplayer Mizukishou & Kahyasi (Photo)
* Cosplayers Yotsuba-Sama & Artisnondisputandum (Photo & Photographer)
* Cosplayers Rael-chan89 & xrika89x (Photo, Photographer)
* Cosplayers Chibiko-Chibi & Sweet-empathy
* Cosplayer Usegieiri (Photo)
* Cosplayers Sara-Sekhmet & Creamsiclejupiter (Photo, Photographer, Photographer)
* Cosplayers Nyaomeimei & Meiji0805 (Photo)
What Miku Cosplay photo is your favorite? Mine is TraumaticCandy’s “Full-Course for Candy Addicts”! 😀
Tags: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2
Categories: 3DS News, Features, Mac News, News, PC News, PS Vita News, PS3 News, PS4 News, PSP News, Screenshots, Videos