Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition Release Date Announced (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition has a release date of October 6th, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC. As always with these sets, it will include every piece of Story & Gameplay DLC released, including Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, and Trespasser. As well as all additional Add-On Downloadable Content.
Check out the official Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition trailer.
Key Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition Features:
With only twenty-four hours in a day, you don’t always get to play as many games as you’d like. We feel your pain. However, we’ve got some great news: if you’ve been waiting to start your Dragon Age: Inquisition adventure, you can pick up the Game of the Year Edition on October 6, 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
What makes the Game of the Year Edition so special? We’re so glad you asked! Here are ten reasons why this is the definitive Dragon Age: Inquisition experience:
1. The Winner of Over 130 Game of the Year Awards – Critics and players agree that Dragon Age: Inquisition is an essential, must-play adventure!
2. Every DLC – This edition includes all the story and gameplay content ever released: Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, and Trespasser.
3. Deeper Customization – You’ll also get all the official add-ons: Spoils of the Avvar, Spoils of the Qunari, and the Deluxe Edition upgrades. These include specialized gear, legendary weapons, diverse mounts, and even unique elements to personalize your home base.
4. Create Your Inquisitor – Who will you become? Use Dragon Age: Inquisition’s robust character creator to explore your imagination and shape your Inquisitor.
5. Lead the Inquisition – Recruit a team of legendary warriors and lead them against an ancient evil threatening to destroy the world.
6. Explore A Vast World – The world of Thedas is enormous! Journey through lush forests, windswept coasts, arid deserts, creepy bogs, and more.
7. Your Choices Matter – Alliances will be forged, enemies will be made, and you’re the one in control. As Inquisitor, you’ll be faced with many decisions, and your choices will shape the world around you.
8. Did Somebody Say Dragons? – Do you have what it takes to defeat the apex predators of Thedas? Succeed, and the spoils of war can aid the Inquisition. Fail, and you’ll end up barbecue.
9. Craft Unique Items – Collect valuable raw materials and crafting schematics to create powerful new weapons and armor. You can also name them, so if you want to call that two-handed spiked maul with +30 damage to demons “Fifi,” you totally can!
10. Adventure With Friends – Hop online and join parties of up to four agents of the Inquisition in multiplayer mode. Choose your path and enemy faction, then battle for loot and experience points to make your agents a force to be reckoned with.
If there’s one certain thing in life, it is not death & taxes… It is “Game of the Year Editions”!
As always, Game of the Year Editions are amazing, because those who wait are rewarded with a complete or nearly complete version of a game.
It’s also really cool when all DLC is included on the disc. I’m not sure if that’s the case here, but it’s still great to get all that DLC for free.
Sometimes waiting really does pay off.
And for those who’ve yet to play Dragon Age: Inquisition, they’ll definitely be excited at this announcement.
Will you be buying Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition when it releases on October 6th?
Tags: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition
Categories: News, PC News, PS4 News, Xbox One News