The Madden NFL 16 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS4 American football sports game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Madden NFL 16 trophy guide we’ll show there are 37 Trophies (0 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS3 and PS4 versions. Earn Bronze (25), Silver (6), Gold (5), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Madden NFL 16 Guides:
- This Page: Madden NFL 16 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Madden NFL 16 Cheats
- Next Page: Madden NFL 16 Achievements Guide
Madden NFL 16 Trophies Guide
1. Madden NFL 16 Master (Platinum) — Congratulations on earning every Madden NFL 16 trophy!
2. Lab Rat (Bronze) — Change 1 or more penalty sliders in the settings menu.
3. Run Degree (Bronze) — Earn at least a bronze medal in all 6 Run Concepts inside of Skills Trainer.
4. Peanut Punch (Bronze) — Successfully use the strip ball mechanic. (No SuperSim or Practice Mode)
5. Early Bird (Bronze) — Get hit with a neutral zone infraction penalty. (No SuperSim or Practice Mode)
6. Put Some Touch On It (Bronze) — Throw a Touchdown using the Touch Pass. (No SuperSim or Practice Mode)
7. Assisted (Bronze) — Record 4 assisted tackles in one game. (No SuperSim or Practice Mode)
8. This is My Ultimate Team (Bronze) — Create a MUT Team.
9. Lay it all on the Line (Bronze) — Make the playoffs in Ultimate Team Seasons.
10. Stay Focused (Bronze) — Earn a first round bye in Ultimate Team Seasons.
11. Why not me in the Super Bowl? (Gold) — Make it to a MUT Seasons Super Bowl.
12. Beyond a Hobby (Bronze) — Complete a MUT set.
13. That was Easy (Bronze) — Explore Draft Champions mode.
14. The Champion (Bronze) — Complete a Draft Champions event undefeated.
15. Online Next? (Bronze) — Complete a Single-Player Draft Champions event.
16. Now do it Again (Bronze) — Complete your first Draft Champions event.
17. Great Pick (Bronze) — Draft a player with an OVR at least 10 points higher than the base team’s OVR in Draft Champions.
18. Negotiator (Bronze) — Win a MUT auction.
19. Grindin’ Solos (Bronze) — Win a MUT Solo Challenge.
Tip: From the Main Menu, select Ultimate Team, and to start the challenge go through these menus: Solo Challenges, NFL Journey, Prospect & Rewrite Superbowl ’94. And after completing this challenge your trophy will unlock.
20. Draftaholic (Silver) — Complete 5 Draft Events.
21. Good on Paper (Gold) — Draft a team with an OVR greater than 82 in Draft Champions.
Tips: To unlock this trophy you will need to draft a team with an overall of at least 83.
The bad news is this trophy is 25% football knowledge and 75% luck. The reason it is luck based is because you are at the mercy of the cards. If you keep being offered position players you have already drafted then your team will not improve enough.
The good news is you have an unlimited amount of attempts to try for this trophy. If you fail to draft an 83 OVR team then simply quit out of your first game and try again. But note that you will not be able to re-draft for 15 minutes.
The best strategy I can give is this:
Try to choose a good coach. I know most times you won’t get that chance, it’s not necessary but it helps a bit if you do. Bad coaches will start your team at 72 OVR, average coachers at 73 OVR, and good coaches at 74 OVR. I’m still compiling a list which coaches belong in which tiers.
Know your coach’s schemes to draft efficiently. i.e. don’t draft two DTs if your coach runs a 3-4 defense; and conversely, don’t draft two MLBs if he runs a 4-3 defense.
Next tip is to never upgrade the same position twice. Your starting roster has 22 spots but you only have 15 rounds to draft players. So no matter what seven of you players will suck (71-73 OVR rating). And only significant upgrades at starting positions will raise your teams overall. So having two great players at the same position will absolutely do nothing good for your team. So let’s say you drafted an 87 RE in the 3rd round, don’t go and draft JJ Watt in the 10th round because he’s available. Sure he’s the best RE in the game but drafting him over your already 87 RE is only a +4 and will not help you. This goes for all positions.
Draft highly rated rare positions first. What this means is if there is only one position in your starting lineup, then choose that over positions where there are two. I.e. you only have one starter at QB or RB but two starters at WR or CB. This helps because later in the draft you will pull a deck with high rated players from positions you have already drafted (this will happen). You can double up on corners but not RTs.
22. Sammy Watkins Legacy Award (Bronze) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 25
23. Ha Ha Clinton Dix Legacy Award (Bronze) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 125
24. Teddy Bridgewater Legacy Award (Bronze) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 300
25. Le’Veon Bell Legacy Award (Bronze) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 800
26. Matt Ryan Legacy Award (Bronze) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 1,500
27. Ndamukong Suh Legacy Award (Bronze) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 3,600
28. Marshawn Lynch Legacy Award (Bronze) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 6,500
29. Darrelle Revis Legacy Award (Bronze) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 9,500
30. Walter Payton Legacy Award (Silver) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 15,450
31. Peyton Manning Legacy Award (Gold) — Using a created player, coach, or owner – surpass a legacy score of 20,000
Tips: All these trophies are very easy to get and will take you under 10 minutes to obtain. First download my rosters “MEASYTROPHIES” from the share menu. Make sure you load the rosters. Now follow these steps:
Go to the Franchise tab and choose cloud
Start a new Franchise and choose “Use Active Roster”
Create a Coach and make him a “Team Builder” (Last tab)
Once in the league menu go to league settings and follow the below instructions: Instant Starter: On Salary Cap: Off Difficulty: All Madden Quarter Length: 6 Minutes Accelerated Clock: On Minimum Play Clock Time: 20 Game Speed: Normal Player Progression Frequency: Weekly Coach Firing: Off Game Play Tuning: Yes Injuries: Off Pre Existing Injury: Off Trade Deadline: On Trade Type: Disabled
Ignore the team settings. You will not be playing the games.
Fill Roster: On
Re-Sign Players: On
Progress Players: On
Sign Offseason Free Agents: On
Simulate Game Prep Activities: On
Leave the commissioner settings alone. Return to the league menu and select “advance week” and choose to simulate 10 years. You will go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl every year. Trophies will be popping up left and right. After the 2018 Super Bowl you should have unlocked Payton Manning Award and all the preceding trophies. If you somehow didn’t unlock all of the trophies yet just keep simulating until you do.
32. Draft with Style (Silver) — Build a Team style (5 players of a particular team style).
33. Going for Gold (Gold) — Earn gold from a drill inside the Skills Trainer.
Tip: From the Main Menu select the Gatorade Skills Trainer, go into “Help! I Am New To Madden” and select “Player Position Basics”. All you have to do is run through the 10 drills.
34. Understanding (Silver) — Earn at least one bronze medal in all drills inside of Skills Trainer.
35. Turn Down for Watt (Silver) — Make a user-pick with J.J. Watt. (No SuperSim or Practice Mode)
36. Satisfying Comeback (Silver) — Comeback and win when trailing by 17+ points at halftime. (No SuperSim or Co-Op)
37. Threw Down the Gauntlet Again (Gold) — Defeat the Level 25 Boss of the Skills Trainer Gauntlet.
Blueprint Video Guide:
Please comment if you have any Madden NFL 16 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!