Our Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of “Episode 4: Escape Plan Bravo” gameplay with strategy tips for this episodic graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One & Mobile.
The full Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 walkthrough is being livestreamed by Doug right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Intense Violence.
Index of Tales from the Borderlands Guides:
- This Page: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Tales from the Borderlands Cheats
Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 Walkthrough
Tales from the Borderlands is a five part episodic game series from the creators of The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series.
Set on the unforgiving world of Pandora after the events seen in Borderlands 2, this is a story full of Borderlands’ trademark humor, following two adventurers on their quest for greatness.
You’ll play as Rhys, a Hyperion ‘suit’ with dreams of being the next Handsome Jack, and Fiona, a Pandoran con artist looking to score her biggest ever swindle. Thrown together as unwilling partners in an adventure to recover cash they both think is theirs, their journey will take you on a wild ride where gangsters, bandit lords, and Vault Hunters are just some of the obstacles you’ll encounter, in this new take on the award-winning universe created by Gearbox Software.
Key Game Features:
- Play as Rhys, on a mission to make Hyperion his.
- Play as Fiona, on a mission to make the money hers (all of it).
- Explore Pandora as never before: familiar and new locations brought to life as more than mere cannon fodder.
- Your choices matter, changing the story around you, and making the tale yours.
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to another full 2-hours-long Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 walkthrough!
The story so far: The discovery of the Gortys Project fuels a madcap race to find just what the Atlas Corporation was up to prior to Hyperion’s takeover of Pandora. Our intrepid heroes are not the only ones on the trail. Vault Hunters, Bounty Hunters, Vasquez, and a giant monster thing with a mouth that looks like a… well, you’ll see… are all in pursuit. And to complicate matters, Rhys is being haunted by visions of a dead despot AND what Vaughn looks like without his shirt on. Can Fiona and Sasha hold everything together? That’s up to you.
Synopsis: In this penultimate episode of the season, captured by the criminal Queenpin Vallory and her goons, Rhys and Fiona are forced to continue the search for the Vault beacon (the next Gortys upgrade) – at gunpoint. The beacon is on the Hyperion moon base – Helios – while our heroes are on Pandora… so there’s the pesky cold void of death known as ‘space’ to overcome. Even with assistance from a familiar face, and with a worryingly helpful Handsome Jack hitching a ride in Rhys’ head, getting on board the ominous ‘H’ is going to take every drop of guile, and quite possibly all the spunk you’ve got.
There is ONE last thing you should know about this episode… sacrifices will need to be made. Can you make the tough choices required to succeed?
Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the areas in “Episode 4: Escape Plan Bravo”.
Chapters covered in Episode 4 are:
• Chapter 1: Ain’t Got Time To Bleed
• Chapter 2: Alive And Not Afraid
• Chapter 3: Ain’t My First Rodeo
• Chapter 4: It’s Not The Years, It’s The Mileage
• Chapter 5: Light This Candle
• Chapter 6: No Matter Where You Go…
• Ending: …There You Are
There you’ll find all Alternative Choices in Tales from the Borderlands – Episode 4 “Escape Plan Bravo”.
• Honor Scooter?
• Stop Tour Group?
• Arrested how?
• Accept Vallory Help?
• Blame someone?
• Trust jack?
• Reveal jack?
• Stun Yvette?
• Take over Hyperion?
This video shows all the above listed choices in chronological order:
• Ending Choice #1: Rule Hyperion alongside Handsome Jack
(The choice scene starts at 16:25 minutes into the video)
• Ending Choice #2: Reject to rule Hyperion
Sadly no Episode 5 Preview gets shown after the ending.
Next Episode: Episode 5 will follow in around 2 months time! – Please join our “Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!