The Toy Soldiers: War Chest walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to victory moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this strategic tower-defense/action hybrid game on the PS4, Xbox One & PC.
This fast-paced genre-bending mix of strategy defense and action game brings to life the iconic action figures from your childhood like He-Man, G.I. Joe, Cobra, Starbright, and four other toy-inspired armies called the Assassin’s Creed, Kaiser, Phantom and Dark Lord Armies.
Let’s start the Toy Soldiers: War Chest walkthrough with a “What Is It?” introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Tobacco Reference and Violence.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: Kaiser Wilhelm
- Mission 2: First Contact
- Mission 3: Bubble Brook
- Mission 4: Ancient Battlefield
- Mission 5: Imperial Railroad
- Mission 6: Tycho Base
- Mission 7: Beach
Index of Toy Soldiers: War Chest Guides:
- This Page: Toy Soldiers: War Chest Walkthrough
- Next Page: Toy Soldiers: War Chest Cheats
- Next Page: Toy Soldiers: War Chest Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Toy Soldiers: War Chest Trophies Guide
Toy Soldiers: War Chest Walkthrough
Ubisoft and Signal Studios have released Toy Soldiers: War Chest, the next iteration in the Toy Soldiers series. Leaving the battlefields of past eras behind, players face off against rival toy armies to determine who rules the battlefield.
With eight unique armies to protect your tox box with – all with distinct strengths and personailties – there’s a faction for every play style. Customize your loadout before battle and earn new items while conquering and exploring over 15 unique maps. Whose toys are best? Grab up to three other friends and find out! Multiplayer includes up to 2v2, survival mode, and you’ll be able to play any of the modes co-operatively, locally on one console or online. Get new maps and earn new content every seven days with the Weekly War Challenges.
With more heroes, missions and playable armies than any previous iteration of Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: War Chest is the most expansive title to date. Additional features in the game include more turrets and turret upgrades, more barrages, new game modes and expanded multiplayer and cooperative gameplay.
Key Game Features:
- Unique action-tower defense gameplay — Place and upgrade turrets to protect your toy box from waves of increasingly cunning and powerful foes, or take direct control of your units to mow down enemies. Success in battle will require players to balance strategic prowess and deployment of resources with a steady trigger finger and deadly aim.
- Four distinctive and upgreadable armies — For the first time in franchise history, Toy Soldiers: War Chest leaves the battlefields of past-eras behind to face-off against the armies from players’ imaginations. While Starbright’s army of Buddy Bears, Ponies and Pixies may look cute, they pack a devastatingly adorable punch. The infamous Kaiser makes his triumphant Toy Soldiers return to lead his disciplined WWI-era German forces into battle. Two more armies will be announced before launch in early 2015. Each army is unique and can be customized with weapons and upgrades earned through gameplay.
- New and classic gameplay modes — Toy Soldiers: War Chest brings back the classic single player tower defense game mode from the first two entries in the franchise and adds new modes that will be revealed in the near future.
Quotes from the Creators:
”Partnering with Ubisoft presented an opportunity to create the Toy Soldiers game we had always envisioned,” said D.R. Albright III, the Founder of Signal Studios. “Gamers of all ages can play as and face-off against toys familiar to them from their childhood to recreate the battles of their imaginations. Fans will have a great time learning how each army plays, and the individual strengths of their troops and weapons.”
“Toy Soldiers has always been a top digital arcade title on XBLA and we are very proud to bring the new opus of this well-known franchise on next-gen. We strongly believe the universe of Toy Soldiers will offer a unique and intense gaming experience and we hope that fans will enjoy the deep game mechanics” said Thomas Painçon, EMEA Digital Publishing Director at Ubisoft. “Toy Soldiers is a unique blend of tower defense and strategy, and Toy Soldiers: War Chest makes the toy box eternal, letting gamers face off against rival toys and friends to determine which army will reign victorious.”
Welcome to the Toy Soldiers: War Chest walkthrough!
Brian will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s starting solo mission and multiplayer VS match as a tutorial to show you the ropes.
Defend your toy box and take the battle to your enemies with one of four incredible armies. Lead from the strategic level, placing and upgrading turrets, or take direct command of turrets or heroes to decimate the opposition. Upgrade and customize armies while fighting through each of the four campaigns or take the fight online in new and returning multiplayer modes.
The infamous Kaiser makes his triumphant Toy Soldiers return to lead his disciplined WWI-era German forces into battle.
Phantom’s interstellar base features a Holografic game with LED Illumination. Trespassers will be attacked on sight for the good of mankind.
The Serene home of Starbright’s pixi allies, Bubble Brook trickles down from Marshmallow Mountain, and empties into Gumdrop Bay.
Black Dragon’s Army scours the countryside, enslaving what they do not devour. Reenact their conquest with this war ravaged playset.
Toy Soldiers: War Chest Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 5: Imperial Railroad.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2
Tags: Toy Soldiers: War Chest