The King’s Quest 2015 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS4 episodic adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the King’s Quest 2015 trophy guide we’ll show there are 35 Trophies (17 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS3 and PS4 versions. Earn Bronze (29) and Silver (6) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember Trophies
- Chapter 2: Rubble Without a Cause Trophies
- Chapter 3: Once Upon a Climb Trophies
- Chapter 4: Trophies Coming Later
- Chapter 5: Trophies Coming Later
Index of King’s Quest 2015 Guides:
- This Page: King’s Quest 2015 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Gold Coins Locations Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Pages Locations Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Cheats
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Easter Eggs & Secrets
King’s Quest 2015 Trophies Guide
17 trophies total, 12 hidden trophies.
Note: A lot of the Trophies are unlocked by doing a few things over and over to hear new bits of the game’s dialog, and then the game gives you the Trophy.
1. That’s the Ticket (Bronze) — Present Entrance Ticket at the Tournament.
2. Strong Minded (Bronze) — Complete the Duel of Strength.
3. Fast Feather (Bronze) — Complete the Duel of Speed.
4. The End? (Silver) — Complete Chapter 1.
Told the story about becoming a Knight.
Tip: Complete all challenges in the game using our King’s Quest 2015 Chapter 1 walkthrough.
5. Helping Hat (Silver) — Complete three acts of Charity.
Saved a Picnic, Got a Wedzel Patch, Completed the Potion.
6. Misteak (Bronze) — Fed a steak to a Wedzel Wolf.
7. Opening Knight (Bronze) — Opened door to Achaka three times.
8. Purple Badger Don’t Care (Bronze) — A Dyed Badger ate Bees.
9. A Secret Entrance (Bronze) — Found a Mysterious Cave Entrance.
10. In The Mouth of Danger (Bronze) — Walked into a Dragon’s Mouth.
Tip: In the opening part of Chapter 1, get eaten by the dragon. Then after walking across the bone piles and hiding under the covers of several different beds, you can either go straight ahead and confront the dragon, or go left up a ladder to the feeding station. If you choose to go straight ahead, the dragon eats you and you get the Trophy.
11. Napping on the Job (Bronze) — Took a Brief Nap.
12. Unicorn Snack Food (Bronze) — Was a Snack for a Majestic Unicorn.
13. A Prickly Situation (Bronze) — Walked into the Spiniferous Thornweeds.
14. Dead End Dancer (Bronze) — Danced in the Dark.
15. Horn Blower (Bronze) — Blew on many Horns.
16. Froggy Throat (Bronze) — Tried to Catch a Toad, Got a Frog in Throat.
Tip: Keep trying to catch the Frog to hear the new pun grandfather Graham makes with each attempt, until you get the Trophy (after which the puns start to recycle).
17. Graham the Basilisk (Bronze) — Walked on Water.
9 trophies total, 2 hidden trophies.
18. Distressed Out (Bronze) — Clear your head.
19. The King is in a Cent (Bronze) — Get all gold coins in Chapter 2.
Tip: To find all 4 gold coins, check out our “King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Gold Coins Locations Guide“.
20. Booked Em (Bronze) — Get all pages in Chapter 2.
Tip: To find all 3 pages, check out our “King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Pages Locations Guide“.
21. Rubble Yell (Bronze) — Escape the goblin prison.
22. Cell-ebration! (Silver) — Escape without any townspeople taken away.
23. Medicinal Majesty (Bronze) — Care for the Caring.
24. The Reign is Just Beginning (Silver) — Complete Chapter 2.
25. The Lost Unicorn (Bronze) — Use the Cure All on Mr Fancycakes and return him to the shopkeeper.
26. A Royal Pain in the Rear (Bronze) — Eat the poisoned cookie and die.
Tip: Complete all challenges in Chapter 2 using our King’s Quest 2015 Chapter 2 walkthrough.
9 trophies total, 3 hidden trophies.
27. Girls in the Tower (Bronze) — Love at first height.
28. Moral Quarreler (Bronze) — Win a game of Moral Quarrel.
29. Teenaged Townspeople (Bronze) — Discover 3 portraits of younger townspeople.
30. Harmonious Husband (Silver) — Give the perfect present to Neese.
31. Perfect Puzzle Partner (Silver) — Give the perfect present to Vee.
32. And They Lived… (Bronze) — Complete Chapter 3.
33. A Poisonous Snake! (Bronze) — Watch out, Graham!
34. Wedzel Wolf Watch Waiver (Bronze) — Spared the life of a Wedzel Wolf.
35. Gears of Shore (Bronze) — Solved a puzzle on the beach.
Tip: Complete all challenges in Chapter 3 using our King’s Quest 2015 Chapter 3 walkthrough.
[Work-In-Progress: More story chapters coming as soon as they are available; likely in August]
Special thanks to Sierra Games for the guide lists and Safetybeltz & Cusman for tips.
Please comment if you have any King’s Quest 2015 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!