Our Life is Strange Episode 4 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game’s fourth episode on the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 & Xbox One.
The full Life is Strange Episode 4 walkthrough is livestreamed by Doug right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least 16-17 to watch, in Europe & America respectively, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Violence, Blood, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Drugs.
Table of Contents
- Puzzle Solution: Nathan’s Locker Pincode
- Puzzle Solution: Kate Investigation Case Clues
- Alternative Choice #1: Max Kills Chloe
- Alternative Choice #2: Max Saves Chloe
- Alternative Choice #3: Do or Don’t Stop The Warren VS Nathan Fight
- Alternative Choice #4: Do or Don’t Warn Victoria
- Bonus Scene #1: Max Visits Kate in the Hospital
- Bonus Scene #2: Rachel’s Fate
Index of Life is Strange Guides:
- This Page: Life is Strange Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life is Strange Optional Photos Locations Guide
- Next Page: Life is Strange Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Life is Strange Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Life is Strange Cheats
Life is Strange Episode 4 Walkthrough
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Key Game Features:
- A beautifully written modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
DLC Startup Notes: If you bought Episode 1 on its own, you will need to buy the ‘Season Pass’ to access Episodes 2 and the later episodes up to #5. – If you already bought the full ‘Season Pass’ you can go into the game’s Main Menu to start the next episode.
If you are unable to play Episode 4 on PC, please check your Steam client settings or DLC settings to make sure you have updates enabled, in order to play Episode 4.
Welcome to the Life is Strange Episode 4: Dark Room walkthrough!
Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas. The full 4-hours-long playthrough can be seen at the top of this page.
The story so far: In this next installment of Life is Strange, Max realizes that changing the past can lead to painful consequences and that time is not a great healer. Her investigation into the disappearance of Rachel Amber begins to reach a thrilling conclusion as she finds the Dark Room. Will the answers lie within? Or will there just be trouble?
Note: The choices you made in Episode 1 to 3 will carry over to Episode 4 and you’ll really start to see those decisions having a major impact on the story.
How to open the padlock to the dorm locker?
Nathan’s Pincode – Locker Opening Solution:
The secret locker padlock code is: 7171.
How to complete the Investigation Case Puzzle?
During Episode 4 you’re tasked to gather info on characters by selecting all the correct clues from the dynamic duo’s clue board. For each section there’s a specific number of clues to select.
• First investigate Frank’s Clues by looking at Frank’s drug deals during the week of the party.
– Look at the top-right paper. Then select both the top-right paper list and the top-left account book.
– Investigate the now laid out account book’s pages. Select the bottom-left, bottom-right & top-left 3 papers that all have Rott / Nathan’s name on them.
• Secondly investigate David’s Clues by going through his investigation clues to find out what Nathan did during Kate’s kidnapping.
– Look at & Select the Coordinates Paper, License Plates Pictures & Nathan’s Pictures.
– Investigate the newly laid out papers & photos to find out which car is Nathan’s to match the coordinates. Select the bottom-right paper, as well as the top-left & bottom-right photos.
• Thirdly investigate Nathan’s Clues by looking at his phone messages.
– Unlock his phone by inputting the wrong code three times (for example with: 9535, 1111 & 1010), this will trigger the phone to lock itself. Meaning you’ll now be able to enter the Prepaid Phone Sim Card’s PUK code to unlock the phone, the correct PUK code is: 87897808.
– Investigate the printed out phone messages on the board to find out where Nathan took Kate after the party. Select the top-middle Frank drugs text message, and the 11PM Rott drugs buy at the boondocks.
In the cutscene that follows after putting all clues together, you’ll discover the Kate kidnapping location is at an old barn owned by Harry Aaron Prescott.
Video Guide Solutions:
This is how to solve Frank’s Clues, David’s Clues, and Nathan’s Clues for the investigation to find out where Kate was abducted.
What follows is an overview of all Alternative Choices in “Episode 4: Dark Room”.
How can Max kill Chloe? If Max accepts Chloe’s hospital bed request for an assisted suicide.
Is there a way for Max to save Chloe instead? Grab the bed-side photo of the two of them and have Max test her rewind powers to the max to prevent Chloe from ever landing in that hospital bed in the first place. Sadly this only happens if you let Chloe’s dad William go without saying anything, meaning he dies.
Later in this episode you’ll be faced with the oh-so-difficult choice to either: Stay out of the Nathan fight which results in Warren beating up Nathan Prescott or to stop Warren from fighting the gun-wielding badguy Nathan.
Find out the difference between what happens when you either don’t warn Victoria or do warm her about the Dark Room.
This bonus scene only appears if you succeeded in preventing Kate from committing suicide.
Here’s the outcome for saving Kate from jumping off the school roof in Episode 1. Max gets to visit her in the hospital.
Here’s the outcome for Rachel Amber’s fate (remember Max seeing her spirit deer?), which as expected in the old farm’s survival bunker leads to finding out she’s dead. From looking at her photos there, you learn where her burial site outside is.
Next Episode: Episode 5 will arrive in October 2015. Please join our “Life is Strange Episode 5 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in Episode 5: Polarized and to get an exact date.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!