The King’s Quest 2015 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with puzzle solutions and strategy tips for this episodic adventure game on the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 & Xbox One.
Let’s start the “King’s Quest 2015 – Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember” walkthrough with an intro video!
King’s Quest is a five-chapter story arc. As an aging King Graham reflects on a life of heroism with his granddaughter, Gwendolyn, players are transported back to experience firsthand the untold tales that shaped a kingdom.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Please note that viewers must be at least age 10-12 to watch, in America & Europe respectively, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Fantasy Violence.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Legendary Dragon Boss Fight
- Part 2: Crossing The River To Daventry Challenge
- Part 3: Crossing The Missing Bridge & The Chivalry Test Puzzle
- Part 4: Find The Hideous Beast Eye
- Part 5: The Dragon Water Well & Rope Puzzle
- Part 6: Duel of Strength & Giant Starshroom Pie Quest
- Part 7: Duel of Strength #2 & Scare The Pumpkin Squirrels
- Part 8: Finding All Troll Horns & Duel of Strength Boss Fight
- Part 9: The Duel of Speed & Save Triumph
- Part 10: The Duel of Wits Championship & Chapter 1 Ending
Index of King’s Quest 2015 Guides:
- This Page: King’s Quest 2015 Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Gold Coins Locations Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Pages Locations Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Cheats
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: King’s Quest 2015 Easter Eggs & Secrets
King’s Quest 2015 Walkthrough
King’s Quest is a collection of five different chapter releases, each focusing on an untold tale in Graham’s past. In each chapter, an aging King Graham reflects on his life of adventure with his granddaughter, Gwendolyn.
Key Game Features:
- King’s Quest brings adventure gaming into a new era while staying true to what made the original games beloved; the unforgettable storytelling, wit, puzzles, and of course plenty of ways to die!
- Select between the noble pillars of Bravery, Wisdom, and Compassion to see what rippling effects these choices will have on Graham’s journey as well as later chapters.
- Puzzles will offer multiple solutions, encouraging players to experiment with their inventory and environment.
- Befriend the most unexpected and peculiar of companions throughout Daventry!
“Today is a new beginning, both for those of us who grew up with the King’s Quest games that Roberta Williams and Sierra Entertainment created, as well as for those who are visiting Daventry for the very first time,” said Matt Korba, President and Creative Director of The Odd Gentlemen. “We hope we’ve made something that feels special for everyone as we turn together to a new page in Graham’s legend.”
PC System Requirements:
• Minimum Specs:
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 1.86 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ @ 2.4 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 4770 / 512 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 13 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
• Recommended Specs:
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 530 @ 2.93GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 4770 / 512 MB or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Chapters Download Note: If you bought the “King’s Quest: The Complete Collection”, then future chapters can be downloaded from in-game upon individual release throughout 2015 and 2016.
Welcome to the King’s Quest 2015 walkthrough!
Developed by The Odd Gentlemen, King’s Quest rekindles the classic feelings of exploration, wit and wonder that have always defined this family-friendly series since its introduction over 30 years ago. – The first entry in a planned five-chapter arc, King’s Quest: A Knight to Remember sets the stage for an unforgettable journey to come with original places, puzzles and personalities to discover.
For starters, the game’s Producer Lindsey Rostal from developer The Odd Gentlemen will be your voice-over commentator, showing you around the game’s early areas with backstory and puzzle tips.
Hint: The game is all about using the environment to tell the story. Use time in different ways, and paying attention by examining all aspects; For example by observing the environment. One of the tenants of the old games was to always be able to use exploration and curiosity. So you can go out and find that story for yourself.
In the first part of the walkthrough, you will experience the first boss fight of the new King’s Quest series.
King Graham reflects on a life of adventure with his granddaughter to recover the fable mirror from the Dragon. Use your cleverness to hide from the dragon.
We’re off to visit Daventry for the Tournament. Help the Merchant of Miracles find a wheel. Get Across the river. And search for odd Horn’s missing Mouth Piece.
Find a way across the Missing Bridge to get to the Knight Auditions. The video guide shows the Chivalry Test Puzzle being completed.
Graham chose a path to pursue for the eye. Find the Hideous Beast Eye. And buy a gardening tool called the Epic Weed Whacker.
The Water Well & Rope Puzzle must be solved. Graham and Achaka the Knight team up, to face the Dragon in the Water Well. Graham uses the gardening tool to cut the Spiniferous Thornweeds.
“Achaka Affa Natta, Stalama.”
King’s Quest 2015 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Part 6: Duel of Strength & Giant Starshroom Pie Quest.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2