Looking for Godzilla: The Game cheats on PS3 & PS4? Here we’ll list Godzilla: The Game cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Bandai Namco Games’ new action-adventure fighting game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Godzilla: The Game codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PS4 & PS3 versions.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Godzilla: The Game Guides:
- This Page: Godzilla: The Game Cheats
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Godzilla: The Game Monsters
Godzilla: The Game Cheats
Unlockable Secret Routes & True Ending
How to get to the Secret Routes?
You need to get at least 50% of the data collection to unlock the last branch of the story. To get this, do multiple runs of the game’s God of Destruction Mode and collect all of the data along the way. — To get the final story stage you need to be a 100m Godzilla.
How to get the Secret Ending?
Do all the above to play in the last branch of the story with a 100m tall Godzilla. — This unlocks the secret true ending where you turn into Burning Godzilla and have to fight the Super X3 and LegendaryGoji.
Completing Hard Mode
How to beat the Hard Mode story stages?
You need to upgrade/level up in Evolution Mode to get better, as this will allow you to do more ranged attacks and take more hits. Especially since the final 3 stages are the toughest in the game.
Build your Fury/Combo counter as much as you can while destroying buildings throughout all stages, the multiplier will allow you to grow much faster, so you’ll be able to match or exceed the Kaiju you encounter.
If you end up being smaller than the Kaiju you’re fighting, you’ll need to be very evasive and use lots of finger missile attacks & shield defense to survive.
Godzilla: The Game Move List
• Left Analog Stick/D-Pad – Move forward/back.
• Left Analog Stick/D-Pad – Strafe left/right.
• Right Analog Stick – Move camera.
• L1/R1 – Turn left/right.
• Square – Basic attack.
• Triangle – Strong attack.
• Circle – Energy attack. Drains a section of temperature gauge.
• X – Charge attack.
• R2 – Secondary energy attack.
• R3 – Enable cinematic camera placement that collect’s data about the monster (when monster is placed correctly and prompted).
• Square, Square, Square – Basic three hit combo.
• Square (Hold) + LAS/D-Pad – 90 degree quick turn.
• Square (Hold) + LAS/D-Pad – Rear attack.
• R2 + Square (Hold) – Kick attack.
• Circle (Light Tap) – Quick energy blast.
• Circle (Hold) – Longer, sweeping energy blast.
• Circle, Square – Light grapple combo.
• Circle, Circle – Moderate grapple combo.
• Circle, Triangle – Grapple with energy blast attack.
• X, Square – Press square at the end of a charge attack to do extra damage.
• L1 + R1 – Roar which buffs character and opens up special attacks.
There are no Godzilla: The Game cheats on PS3 & PS4 yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Godzilla: The Game guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Credits: Hazmat963, Chris, HF92 & Slackerchan
Do you know of any Godzilla: The Game cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!