The Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 5 walkthrough for “Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One & Mobile.
The full Game of Thrones Episode 5 walkthrough is livestreamed by Doug right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Violence, Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, and Strong Language.
Table of Contents
Index of Telltale Game of Thrones Guides:
- This Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Cheats
Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 5 Walkthrough
Game of Thrones: Season One is a six part episodic game series set in the world of HBO’s groundbreaking TV show.
This new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare, revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart. You will take on the role of different members of the Forrester household, and determine their fate through the choices you make; your actions and decisions will change the story around you.
Key Game Features:
- Developed by the creators of the award-winning The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, and The Wolf Among Us.
- Meet and interact with characters from HBO’s hit TV show.
- Visit King’s Landing, The Wall and other familiar locations.
- Feel what it is like to play the Game of Thrones, where you win…or you die.
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 5 walkthrough!
At the top of this page Doug is your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s chapters. – He makes all the nice-guy choices. Below you’ll find a more evil playthrough.
Synopsis: In this penultimate episode, the actions of every Forrester are vital to the survival of the house. Rodrik’s alliance with House Glenmore, and his defiance of the Whitehills, has drawn the ire of an even greater threat: Ramsay Snow. Far across the Narrow Sea in Essos, with Meereen now a free city, Asher is close to securing the army he desperately needs to return home, and save his family. In King’s Landing, Mira’s activities at Tommen’s coronation have not escaped the attention of Margaery Tyrell, and Cersei has realized that the handmaiden may prove useful in her political games. Finally, beyond the Wall, Gared’s unlikely allies are reluctant to help in the search for the North Grove… but this far into the frozen wilds, Crows and Free Folk have a common enemy; and winter is coming.
The Episode 5 chapter names are:
• Chapter 1: Set Down Our Deeds
• Chapter 2: Here We Stand
• Chapter 3: We Light the Way
• Chapter 4: We Do Not Sow
• Chapter 5: As High as Honor
• Chapter 6: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
• Chapter 7: Family, Duty, Honor
• Chapter 8: Grand Maester
Alternative (mean choices) playthrough for the full Episode 5:
Timeline for all Alternative Choices in Game of Thrones – Episode 5 “A Nest of Vipers”:
• [00:00] — Did you try to stab Ramsay Snow?
• [02:08] — Did you kill or spare Bloodsong?
• [04:07] — Did you not tell Tyrion the truth that Cersei sent you?
• [09:43] — Did you choose to execute the traitor Duncan?
• [17:55] — Did you choose to have Asher or Rodrik stay behind?
• Did you headbutt The Beast?
Next Episode: Please join our “Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 6 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in Episode 6: The Ice Dragon.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!