The Fallout Shelter walkthrough will guide you through the Shelter management gameplay with strategy tips for this Sim game on iPhone, iPad & later Android Mobile devices.
Fallout Shelter puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec. Build the perfect Vault, keep your Dwellers happy, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland.
Let’s start the Fallout Shelter walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Animated Blood, Drug Reference, Fantasy Violence, Language, Suggestive Themes.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Introduction & Getting Started
- Part 2: A Baby Is On The Way!
- Part 3: Lunchboxes, New Baby & Power Armor
- Part 4: Willie Plays A Sexy Game & New Rooms
- Part 5: Opening 40 Lunchboxes
- Part 6: Rising Up!
- Part 7: Micromanagement
Index of Fallout Shelter Guides:
- This Page: Fallout Shelter Walkthrough
- Next Page: Fallout Shelter Cheats
Fallout Shelter Walkthrough
Fallout Shelter is a post-nuclear strategy and simulation experience that puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault. Build the perfect Vault from a variety of rooms, oversee your very own thriving community of Vault Dwellers, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland. Vault-Tec has provided the tools, but the rest is up to you.
System Support Note: Fallout Shelter requires iOS7 or later, is compatible with iPhone 5 or later, iPad Mini 2 or later, iPad 3 or later and is optimized for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2. An Android version is to follow at a later date.
Key Game Features:
- Build the Perfect Vault — Create a brighter future…underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life.
- Oversee a Thriving Community — Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities.
- Prosper — A well-run Vault requires a variety of Dwellers with a mix of skills. Build a Radio Room to attract new Dwellers. Or, take an active role in their personal lives; play matchmaker and watch the sparks fly!
- Explore the Wasteland — Send Dwellers aboveground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. Find new armor and weapons, gain experience, and earn Caps! But don’t let them die!
- Protect Your Vault — From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside…and within.
Before we get started, here’s an awesome Fallout Shelter background wallpaper! 😀
You can click on this image to go to the large 1920×1080 pixels big version:
Welcome to the Fallout Shelter walkthrough!
Ricky will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s sections.
Vault-Tec has provided the tools, but the rest is up to you. What are you waiting for? Get started building your very own Vault as well!
In Part 1 we create a Vault and learn new tips and tricks playing this fantastic new game.
Note: It’s unclear as of yet if the Vault number you select at the start of the game has any impact on your overseer objectives, events or outcomes.
Correction: SPECIAL attributes is an acronym that stands for:
During this playthrough a Dweller gets pregnant and we unlock a couple of lunchboxes to open.
Tip: Equip your Dweller outfits to boost their skills. Higher skills means more production.
During second part of the walkthrough we struggle with Roaches, open 5 Lunchboxes, and our baby is born!
In this next part we create new rooms for our Shelter and Willie uses his Willie to create 4 new babies.
Let’s open 40 Lunchboxes ($20 microtransaction) and gain a bunch of new weapons & armor.
Each Lunchbox includes 4 Fallout Shelter cards and at least 1 of them is guaranteed to be Rare or better!
Tip: There’s a little clipboard on the bottom left of your screen when you tap on a room in your shelter. This clipboard lets you see who’s in that room and how many spots you have in total / available. Handy to know!
Fallout Shelter Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2