Looking for Fallout Shelter cheats on iPhone, iPad & later Android Mobile devices? Here we’ll list Fallout Shelter cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Bethesda’s new Sim game, including a Fallout Shelter money cheat for infinite Caps!
Here we will show you how to unlock all Fallout Shelter codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the Mobile versions.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Fallout Shelter Guides:
- This Page: Fallout Shelter Cheats
- Next Page: Fallout Shelter Walkthrough
Fallout Shelter Cheats
Fallout Shelter Unlimited Caps for Weapons & Outfits
Here’s how to get unlimited weapons & outfits:
• Step #1: The glitch involves the setting of your device clock forward. First, send out several of your dwellers exploring. Make sure you have a large enough stock of caps to revive them (average 400 or so caps per dweller.) Next remove the game from your background and go into settings. Go to general – date and time and click off “Set Time Automatically.” Turn your clock a day forward.
• Step #2: Go back into the game and you will be bombarded with notifications of babies being born, etc. When you click on the wasteland, you will see that all of your people are dead. Click to revive them and recall them back to the shelter.
• Step #3: Once this is done you can repeat the glitch to get them back to the shelter. When they arrive back you can take their cache of weapons, outfits and caps and send them out again. The weapons and outfits can be sold for caps, so this could technically be called an unlimited caps glitch.
This video guide explains all the steps to performing this cheat:
Important: Please perform this glitch at your own risk, as some players have experienced problems! To address some of these issues Craniumcode has made a Q&A help section…
• Question: I turned back my time and now my resource buildings take 24+ hours!?
Answer: To fix this all you have to do is rush all of your buildings. Once you do this, regardless of whether the rush succeeds or fails, the time will be reset.
• Question: I turned back my time and now my Radio Station and ‘Stat Boost’ buildings are messed up?
Answer: Unfortunately there is not really a simple fix for this. The best thing you can do is delete them and buy them again, which shouldn’t be too big of a problem since you probably got a whole bunch of caps from this glitch.
• Question: I turned back my time and now my children won’t grow up and my pregnant women won’t give birth!?
Answer: This fix is a bit more complicated than the previous ones. First you have to set your time ahead again to a day after you set it while doing the glitch. Ex. If during the glitch you set your date to August 19th, now set your date to August 20th. If you don’t remember the exact date just approximate. When you go into the game the children should be grown up and the pregnant women should have given birth. Keep changing the time 1 day forward until there are no pregnant women or children left. Now you can set the time back and everything will be normal.
• Question: I turned back my time and now my game is frozen?
Answer: Try turning the time forward again and seeing if the game unfreezes.
Fallout Shelter Tips and Tricks
Next, you get gameplay tips from one of the game’s creators.
This video is presented by Bethesda Game Studios’ Todd Howard!
There are no Fallout Shelter cheats on iPhone, iPad & Android yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Fallout Shelter guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Fallout Shelter cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!