Welcome to the Lego Jurassic World Gold Bricks locations guide that shows you how to find and unlock the total of 275 Gold Bricks locations in Lego Jurassic World for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, PC, 3DS & PS Vita action-adventure game.
As a bonus, finding all 275 Gold Brick locations and picking up these shiny yellow/gold colored LEGO bricks, will not only help to unlock the ultimate goal of getting 100% of the LEGO collectibles, but also gives access to the HUB areas’ Dino Paddocks as you collect more Gold Bricks. Locate ’em all!
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The overview for all these in-game Gold Bricks locations is listed below.
Index of Lego Jurassic World Guides:
- This Page: Lego Jurassic World Gold Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Jurassic World Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Jurassic World Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lego Jurassic World Red Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Jurassic World Amber Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Jurassic World Money Cheats
Lego Jurassic World Gold Bricks Locations Guide
Tip: Go and find the “Gold Brick Finder” Red Brick first.
This detector Red Brick can be found in the “Jurassic Park 2: The Lost World” open world HUB area of Isla Sorna. Which is the right island on the map; you enter the correct area by selecting the red The Lost World icon and traveling to the center of the map, to the right of the Communications Center. – This is the Long Grass territory where you’ll need to switch to the Velociraptor to use its scent smelling ability in the area. Look for a grey-green-ish smoke plume & white plaque/Lego object on the ground and follow the green scent trail (from there towards the dead end) until you reach a digging spot where the Red Brick is hidden.
Once you grabbed the Red Brick, you’ll need to buy it for 200,000 studs at the Visitor Center of Jurassic Park 1’s Isla Nublar. From the map go to the left island, select the yellow Jurassic Park 1 logo and go to the top-left side of the map. Its Red Brick Station is inside by the building’s entrance. — There’s no cheat to get this Red Brick more quickly. — Now that you have it, you can activate it in the pause menu’s cheat section.
Having this Red Brick activated will make it a lot easier to find all the other Gold Bricks in levels and the open world areas, because they will be pointed out to you with an arrow on-screen.
Here’s a run down of some of the areas or levels you will receive Gold Bricks for:
- Beat a level in Story Mode to get a Gold Brick. You get 1 for each of the 20 levels, so 20 Gold Bricks in all.
- Satisfy a level’s True Survivor stud requirement during Story Mode or Free Play Mode. At 1 per level, that’s another 20 Gold Bricks. (Our Walkthrough indicates how many studs you need to collect in each level to get this.)
- Collect all Red Bricks in the HUB areas (can be done in the open world) for a Gold Brick reward. That’s 20 Gold Bricks again.
- Collect all 10 Minikits from a level (can be done in Free Play mode) for a Gold Brick reward. That’s 20 Gold Bricks again.
- Find each Worker in Peril that needs to be rescued around the open world. As thanks each one will give you a Gold Brick. There’s 20 Gold Bricks from them all.
- Heal all sick dinosaurs in the HUB areas (can be done in the open world) for a Gold Brick reward. That’s 10 Gold Bricks again.
- Take a photo at all photo spots in the HUB areas (can be done in the open world) for a Gold Brick reward. That’s 20 more Gold Bricks.
- Complete all checkpoint/gate races in the HUB areas (can be done in the open world) for a Gold Brick reward. That’s another 20 Gold Bricks.
- It’s being said that 125 more Gold Bricks can be found in the 4 open world hub areas by exploring and finishing HUB Missions. – Be sure to find & activate the “Gold Brick Finder” Red Brick (explained above) to the find the rest of the Gold Bricks as you walk around everywhere!
Good luck collecting all Gold Bricks in Lego Jurassic World! 🙂
Big thanks to Alex (once again) for the gold brick location tips.
Please check our at the top listed Lego Jurassic World guides for tips to find 100% of the collectibles.
If you have any questions or tips about Gold Bricks, please comment below and we’ll give you credit for your finds! – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Lego Jurassic World