The Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 4 walkthrough for “Episode 4: Sons of Winter” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One & Mobile.
The full Game of Thrones Episode 4 walkthrough is livestreamed by Doug right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Violence, Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, and Strong Language.
Index of Telltale Game of Thrones Guides:
- This Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Cheats
Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 4 Walkthrough
Game of Thrones: Season One is a six part episodic game series set in the world of HBO’s groundbreaking TV show.
This new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare, revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart. You will take on the role of different members of the Forrester household, and determine their fate through the choices you make; your actions and decisions will change the story around you.
Key Game Features:
- Developed by the creators of the award-winning The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, and The Wolf Among Us.
- Meet and interact with characters from HBO’s hit TV show.
- Visit King’s Landing, The Wall and other familiar locations.
- Feel what it is like to play the Game of Thrones, where you win…or you die.
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 4 walkthrough!
Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas.
Synopsis: The fate of the scattered Forresters hangs in the balance, and no one allied with the family is safe. An unexpected meeting offers Rodrik a new opportunity to free Ironrath from its Whitehill stranglehold, but with young Ryon Forrester still held prisoner, his next moves are critical. Gared must abandon Castle Black and venture beyond the Wall in search of the mysterious North Grove, risking encounters with Wildlings and worse. In King’s Landing, the population is reeling from a recent royal death, and Mira must step carefully in an increasingly complex game of politics where secrets are traded as currency. Far away in Essos, Asher infiltrates the slave city of Meereen at the behest of Daenerys Targaryen, but will the friendship he holds dear break under the strain of a mission that raises memories best forgotten?
[WORK-IN-PROGRESS: Chapter-specific video guides coming soon!]
In the meantime, here’s the official story trailer for Episode 4:
The Episode 4 chapter names are:
• Chapter 1: The Old, the True, the Brave
• Chapter 2: None so Wise
• Chapter 3: Pride and Purpose
• Chapter 4: Honed and Ready
• Chapter 5: Ever Vigilant
• Chapter 6: Righteous in Wrath
• Chapter 7: The Sun of Winter
• Chapter 8: Castellan
Timeline for all Alternative Choices in Game of Thrones – Episode 4 “Sons of Winter”:
• [00:00] — Bring Finn?
• [02:40] — Maim Gryff?
• [06:25] — Keep Sara’s Secret?
• [08:37] — Glenmore soldiers come to Highpoint?
• [11:55] — Allow Beshka to kill master?
Next Episode: Please join our “Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 5 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!