The Mortal Kombat X trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 & PS3 fighting game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Mortal Kombat X trophy guide we’ll show there are 61 Trophies (0 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 and PS3 versions. Earn Bronze (54), Silver (5), Gold (1), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Mortal Kombat X Guides:
- This Page: Mortal Kombat X Trophies Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Mortal Kombat XL Characters
- Next Page: All Mortal Kombat XL Kombat Pack 2 Fatalities & X-Rays Guide
- Next Page: All Mortal Kombat XL Kombat Pack 2 Brutalities Guide
- Next Page: Mortal Kombat X Walkthrough
- Next Page: Mortal Kombat X Cheats
- Next Page: Mortal Kombat X Achievements Guide
Mortal Kombat X Trophies Guide
1. Platinum Trophy (Platinum) — All Trophies Unlocked
2. Tower Kompetitor (Bronze) — Complete a single Tower
3. Tower Warrior (Bronze) — Complete a Tower with every character
4. Tower Master (Bronze) — Complete 10 Living Towers
5. Tower God (Silver) — Complete 50 Living Towers
6. Challenge Accepted (Bronze) — Win a single Tower Challenge
7. BUDDY!!! (Bronze) — Send a Tower Challenge to a friend
8. Pledge Yourself (Bronze) — Reach level 5 in any faction
9. Faction Champion (Silver) — Reach level 50 in any faction
10. No Loyalty (Gold) — Reach level 50 in all factions
11. Jump Ship (Bronze) — Become a member of every faction
Tip: Before you start playing as the faction of your choice, switch through all the available factions and this trophy will unlock. Easy does it!
12. Time Out (Bronze) — Win a match by time out
13. Keep it Secret (Bronze) — Find a secret fight in the Living Towers
14. Statistical Advantage (Bronze) — View Kombat Kard
15. Moving Up (Bronze) — Reach personal level 10 in XP
16. Elder God (Silver) — Reach personal level 65 in XP
17. A New Beginning (Bronze) — Complete 50% of Story Mode
18. There is a Ruler (Bronze) — Complete 100% of Story Mode
19. Inner Strength (Bronze) — Win 1 complete online match
20. Return Kustomer (Bronze) — Play 100 complete online matches
21. Royalty (Bronze) — Win 5 complete Klassic King of the hill matches
22. Good to be King (Bronze) — Win 1 complete Klassic King of the hill match
23. Giving Respect (Bronze) — Give Respect points in a King of the hill match
24. Respected Fighter (Bronze) — Earn 1,000 Respect points
25. Terrifying Encounter (Bronze) — Confront a beast within the Krypt
Location: After opening the first gate in the Krypt. Walk along the right side of the graveyard after the starting area and you’ll get attacked by a small wolf. Or you can enter the tunnels on the right where you’ll get attacked by spiders.
Occasionally while exploring the Krypt you will be attacked by animals. This will trigger a small QTE event where you need to press an on-screen button to fend off the attacker.
26. I’m number 1 (Bronze) — Win 1 Tower Battle
27. Juggernaut (Silver) — Win 5 Tower Battles
28. A Kontender (Bronze) — Complete 1 Tower Battle
29. Bill of Goods (Bronze) — Win 1 complete match in Survivor King of the Hill
30. Dropping Fools (Bronze) — Reach a 10 complete game win streak in Ranked 1v1 matches
31. Hit the Dojo (Bronze) — Enter Practice mode
32. Unstoppable (Bronze) — Play 200 complete online matches
33. That’s How You Do It (Bronze) — Complete Tutorial
The tutorial is available from the beginning on. It can be accessed from the main menu, but is completely optional (you don’t have to play it to progress in the game). It consists of four parts: Basics, Kombos, Special Moves, Advanced. Completing all parts will earn you the trophy.
34. Knockout (Bronze) — Perform a 10 hit combo with every character
Tip: Do a 10 hit combo with all 24 characters in the game (excluding DLC characters like Goro). It’s recommended you do this in “Practice Mode”. To make things easier you should always use X-Ray attacks (can be used infinitely in “Practice Mode”). They do 5-15 hits. With some characters you will only need to activate the X-Ray and it will count as 10+ hits.
All required button inputs are shown on-screen in the video. Make sure that you are using the same character variation that is shown in the video. For most combos it doesn’t matter, but some special moves are not available with certain character variations.
35. FINISH HIM (Bronze) — Perform 1 Fatality in a match
36. Bloody Good Time (Bronze) — Perform a Fatality in a match with every character
Tip: By default each character’s first Fatality is available for each of the game’s 24 main characters. You need to do a Fatality with each character during a real match, not in “Practice Mode”.
You do not need to perform a Fatality with any of the (paid DLC) downloadable characters like Goro.
37. Straight Power (Bronze) — Perform 100 Fatalities in matches
38. Brutal End (Bronze) — Perform 1 Brutality
39. Dark Future (Bronze) — Perform 50 Brutalities
40. Need a Doctor (Bronze) — Perform every character’s X-Ray
Tip: Each of the game’s 24 main characters has an X-Ray attack. X-Ray attacks are activated by pressing L2+R2 on your PlayStation controller. You can do an X-Ray attack with each character during a real match, but it’s recommended you do it in “Practice Mode” because there you always have a full super meter.
You do not need to perform an X-Ray attack with any of the (paid DLC) downloadable characters like Goro.
41. Master (Bronze) — Win a single complete match with every character variation
42. Only a Real Master (Bronze) — Beat an opponent while they still have 90% health and you have 10% or less health remaining
43. Well Rounded (Bronze) — Play every character variation
44. It’s a Gusher (Bronze) — Spill 1,000 pints of blood
45. Blanche Advantage (Bronze) — Hit someone with the old lady Level Interaction
Location: The Old Lady level interaction can be found on the map “Outworld Marketplace” / during Kotal Kahn’s story chapter. The Old Lady can be found on the right side of the map. You must throw her at the opponent. LOL! This is too much, haha! 😆
Level interactions can be used with the R1 button on your PlayStation controller. You can easily do this in practice mode.
46. Hara Kiri (Bronze) — Kill yourself with Kotal Kahn for 1 round and win the match
Requirements: This must be done with Kotal Kahn, but it doesn’t matter which variation you choose.
Controls: He has a special attack called “Blood Offering”. It takes away 10% of your health, but increases your damage output for a short period of time. You must use this move to kill yourself when your health is below 10%, press right, down, left, O on your PlayStation controller.
Load up a match and set it to very easy difficulty. Let the enemy attack you until your health is really low and then kill yourself with the Blood Offering. This special attack has a long cooldown so don’t use it too early. And finally, win the match to unlock the trophy.
47. Back It Up (Bronze) — Equip a new Background image
48. Real Icon (Bronze) — Equip a new Icon
49. So Bored (Bronze) — Equip a new Border
50. Jumping Bean (Bronze) — Jump 30 times in 1 match
51. Trolling (Bronze) — Duck 30 times during Fatality sequence
At the end of a match when you can use your fatality you must duck 30 times very quickly instead of performing the fatality. You only have a few seconds to do this because the match will end automatically after a short time.
Protip: Grab a sock from your closet and put it on your dominant hand to protect it from rubbing damage (and resulting blisters). Now during the fatality time period rub the sock quickly from left to right over the D-Pad down arrow to make your in-game character duck rapidly within the few seconds you have. – It may take some practice, but it should allow you to move over the controller fast enough without causing your fingers any harm.
52. All the Pieces (Bronze) — Equip a Background, Icon and Border set
53. Luck be a Lady (Bronze) — Play 7 complete Test Your Luck matches
54. The Kollector (Bronze) — Unlock 50 Kustom Kombat Modifiers
55. Disco (Bronze) — Create a sun ray with Kotal Kahn and perform a flip stance 5 times while in the ray
Requirements: You must play as Kotal Kahn, but it doesn’t matter which variation you choose. – This can most easily be done in “Practice Mode”.
Controls: Cast a God Ray by pressing down, right, O on your PlayStation controller. Now stand in the God Ray and flip stance at least 5 times with the L2 button on your PlayStation controller.
56. Almighty (Bronze) — Complete a Test Your Might Tower
57. Not Dead Yet (Bronze) — See all Test Your Might deaths
Tips: There are 13 death animations in the “Test Your Might” tower. When you fail a challenge you will get killed. It’s completely random which death sequence you will get. You can get all of them in the very first challenge.
Controls: Just hit R2 on your PlayStation controller when the challenge starts and it will fail immediately.
Retry the challenge over and over again until the trophy unlocks. It takes roughly 20 minutes to see every death once (depending on how lucky you get).
58. Stay Back (Bronze) — Play an Invasion Boss fight
59. DIE WILL YOU (Silver) — Deal 1,000 total hits during Invasion Boss fights
60. INVASION (Bronze) — Complete an Invasion Tower
61. Can’t Stop This (Bronze) — Win an Invasion 1v1 fight
Please comment if you have any Mortal Kombat X trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!