Our Dragon Age: Inquisition – Jaws of Hakkon walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-RPG game’s story DLC #1 on the Xbox One, PC & later Xbox 360, PS3 & PS4.
Let’s start the Dragon Age: Inquisition – Jaws of Hakkon walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Intense Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- How To Start The Jaws of Hakkon DLC
- Episode 1: Investigate Frostback Basin
- Episode 2: What Yet Lingers
- Episode 3: Worthy of Publication
- Episode 4: Jawbreaker & The Loss of a Friend
- Episode 5: Guests of the Hold & Up and Away
- Episode 6: On Ameridan’s Trail
- Episode 7: Ameridan’s End
- Episode 8: Where Once We Walked
- Episode 9: Hakkon Wintersbreath
Index of Dragon Age: Inquisition Guides:
- This Page: Dragon Age: Inquisition – Jaws of Hakkon Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dragon Age Inquisition Companions Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Jaws of Hakkon Walkthrough
Discover the fate of the last Inquisitor and the powerful dragon he hunted. Enter an overgrown wilderness filled with Avvar, fiercely independent hunters who settled in the southern mountains of Thedas. Explore their culture to uncover what happened to the last Inquisitor and the dragon he pursued. Find an ancient Tevinter fortress that hides a dangerous secret. In this new adventure, playable within the Dragon Age: Inquisition campaign, you will face powerful foes, gain legendary armor and weapons, and confront an ancient god of war bent on destroying the world.
Key DLC Features:
- New Adventure — Uncover a lost chapter in the history of the Inquisition and discover the ultimate fate of the last Inquisitor.
- New Area — Explore a vast, new area in Thedas with lush forests and mountainous terrain.
- New Allies — Earn the respect of Avvar warriors while destroying an ancient cult.
Here’s how to start it and where to find the DLC’s new area, Frostback Basin. They recommend a minimum level of 20 for your Inquisitor, so start by loading up a suitable save game.
To get to the new area, go back to Skyhold, to the old War Room, and from the map pick Ferelden on the right-hand side. Frostback Basin is tucked away in the lower left corner of the Ferelden map, where there’s a new marker. Select it to spend eight precious power points.
There’s a professor from the University of Orlais who wants your help finding the final resting place of last Inquisitor who died all those centuries ago. He’s waiting for you over in Frostback Basin, along with Scout Harding, shiny new equipment and, we gather from the trailer, shiny new dragon. Go get it!
Welcome to the Dragon Age: Inquisition – Jaws of Hakkon walkthrough!
Ashe will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas.
Storyline: In this story, you will uncover a lost chapter in the history of the Inquisition. Discover the final fate of the last Inquisitor, and the powerful dragon he hunted.
Explore a vast new locale within the southern mountains of Thedas and meet its proud inhabitants, the Avvar. Help them defeat an ancient cult and save the lowlands from the destructive power of an Avvar god.
Inquisitor Details: Female human rogue, Diplomatic/Sarcastic, all conversational Inquisition perks, Cullen romance.
Next, we must find a way to get to the island.
Meet Colette at the Tevinter Ruins.
Help the Inquisition Soldiers. – The objectives include: “Jawbreaker” where you clear 3 Hakkonite camps & “The Loss of a Friend” where you track the trail of carnage.
Impress the Hold in the Guests of the Hold quest. And the Up and Away quest is where you follow the trail to find Runa.
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Jaws of Hakkon Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Episode 6.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2