The Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 3 walkthrough for “Episode 3: The Sword in the Darkness” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One & Mobile.
Let’s start the Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 3 walkthrough with the intro:
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Violence, Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, and Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Storied Sights & Chapter 2: Brothers
- Chapter 3: Garrisons
- Chapter 4: Rendezvous
- Chapter 5: Relief for the Parched
- Chapter 6: Intentions Known & Chapter 7: Your Grace
- Ending: Master of Arms
- All Alternate Scenes
Index of Telltale Game of Thrones Guides:
- This Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Telltale Game of Thrones Cheats
Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 3 Walkthrough
Game of Thrones: Season One is a six part episodic game series set in the world of HBO’s groundbreaking TV show.
This new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare, revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart. You will take on the role of different members of the Forrester household, and determine their fate through the choices you make; your actions and decisions will change the story around you.
Key Game Features:
- Developed by the creators of the award-winning The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, and The Wolf Among Us.
- Meet and interact with characters from HBO’s hit TV show.
- Visit King’s Landing, The Wall and other familiar locations.
- Feel what it is like to play the Game of Thrones, where you win…or you die.
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 3 walkthrough!
Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas.
Synopsis: Asher, the exile, heads to Mereen in search of an army to take on the Whitehills. Meanwhile, far across land and sea in Westeros, Mira must deal with the lethal politics of King’s Landing. Her family’s safety is paramount and she will do anything to protect them, but nothing is given freely, and her choice of allies may soon come to haunt her. To the north, in Ironrath, the Whitehill occupation continues. Gryff Whitehill, fourth-born son, is out to prove himself, and brutality and violence grows daily, pushing the Forresters to make far-reaching decisions. Finally, at the Wall, Gared learns that he must head north if he is to help his house survive. But fate is cruel, forcing choices that will change his path forever.
• 00:00 – Chapter 1
• 13:00 – Chapter 2
The last 10 minutes of Chapter 2 are concluded at the beginning of the next video guide…
The last 10 minutes of Chapter 3 are concluded at the beginning of the next video guide…
Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 3 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6: Intentions Known.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2