How to unlock all Evolve Monsters & Hunters? That question will be answered in this guide that shows you who to unlock to get the full roster of Evolve Monsters and Hunters; and how to achieve that in the PS4, Xbox One & PC action-FPS game.
Below we’ve listed the playable Monster and Hunter characters. Take the following steps to unlock each of them, so that all unlockable Monsters in the game will be available to you.
Index of Evolve Guides:
- This Page: How To Unlock All Evolve Monsters & Hunters
- Next Page: Evolve Classes Guide
- Next Page: Evolve Walkthrough
- Next Page: Evolve Cheats
- Next Page: Evolve Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Evolve Trophies Guide
How To Unlock All Evolve Monsters & Hunters
How to unlock additional Monsters?: As you can tell, when you start the game not all Monsters are available to choose from in the roster. You can unlock more by taking certain steps, as explained below.
Note: The Goliath & Kraken Monsters are available from the start.
• How To Unlock The Wraith: Rank up all of Kraken’s abilities to get the Wraith. This can be done by only playing as the Kraken through all 5 Missions of the Solo Evacuation Campaign, this will help you earn enough points to rank up your abilities.
At the end of this video guide you can see Wraith being unlocked:
• How To Unlock The 4th Monster: An unnamed 4th Monster can only be unlocked with the pre-order bonus DLC, which is a download code for it. It will also be made available later on as a separate $15 paid DLC download code.
• How To Unlock The 5th Monster: An unnamed 5th Monster can only be unlocked for free with the Digital Deluxe Edition or Monster Race Edition or Monster Expansion Pack (often a pre-order bonus itself). It will also be made available later on as a separate $15 paid DLC download code.
To quote the announcement: “Fifth Playable Monster – Goliath, Kraken, Wraith and Behemoth are not alone. A fifth playable Monster is coming to Shear and included in the PC Monster Race Edition.
Get Behemoth for free in the Monster Expansion Pack by pre-ordering Evolve today, or purchase him separately for $15 when he becomes available as downloadable content in Spring 2015.”
• All the main game’s 12 Hunters — namely Abe, Bucket, Cabot, Caira, Griffin, Hank, Hyde, Lazarus, Maggie, Markov, Parnell and Val — are unlocked by default on the launch date of February 10th, 2015. At present, no extra characters have been announced that can be unlocked through an in-game action.
• 2 new Hunters can only be unlocked for free with Evolve’s Digital Deluxe Edition or Monster Race Edition (often a pre-order bonus itself) or through the paid DLC called the “Monster Expansion Pack”.
To quote the announcement: “Two More Hunters – With more Monsters threatening Shear Hunters are needed… and they’re coming. Get two additional Hunters to join the fight to save the colony.”
• The Evolve Hunting Season Pass includes 4 more new Hunters.
To quote the announcement:
– Includes four new playable Hunter characters available this spring, one in each class: Assault, Trapper, Medic, and Support;
– Includes three Monster skins at launch, exclusive to the Evolve Hunting Season Pass: Magma Goliath, Magma Kraken, and Magma Wraith;
– The Evolve Hunting Season Pass contains $29.96 of content for $25;
– The four playable Hunter characters will be available for purchase individually outside of the Evolve Hunting Season Pass for $7.49 each.
What are your favorite Evolve Monsters & Hunters?