Welcome to our Resident Evil: Revelations 2 wallpaper page!
Check out 16 minutes of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Gameplay Footage.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Here we will post Resident Evil: Revelations 2 wallpapers and artwork images that you can use as desktop wallpapers. Most will be in 1920 HD and widescreen for you to download to your computer. We will add to this gallery as we find cool new Resident Evil: Revelations 2 wallpapers.
Click on a wallpaper in the gallery to see if it’s in 1920, 1600, 1280 or 1024 resolution.
To download to your PC computer: Right click on the Image. Select “Set as Background Image.”
To download to your Mac computer: Click Image to Download to Desktop. Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences. Click Desktop & Screen Saver. Click “Choose Folder…”.
The beginning of the Resident Evil: Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return.
Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra Save. Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end.
With the terrifying Afflicted enemies waiting around every dark corner, players will need to use their ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what’s led to them being taken to this remote island? Who else will they come across? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.
* Survival Horror Returns – A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles.
* Clare Redfield and Moira Burton Star – Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
* Evil Is Watching – Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
* A Brand New Type of Enemy – Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the ‘Afflicted’ means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players’ survival.
* Assistive Co-Op Play – Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op. Utilize Moira’s torch to temporarily blind the enemy before Claire takes them out!
Resident Evil: Revelations 2’s first episode is coming out on February 24, 2015 in the USA (a day later elsewhere) for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC and PS Vita.
What are you most excited about in Resident Evil: Revelations 2? Do you like the episodic idea, or dislike it?