Looking for Dying Light cheats on PC, PS4 & Xbox One? Here we’ll list Dying Light cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Techland’s new survival-horror game.
We’ll show you how to unlock all Dying Light codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4 & Xbox One versions.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Dying Light Guides:
- This Page: Dying Light Cheats
- Next Page: Dying Light Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dying Light Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dying Light Trophies Guide
Dying Light Cheats
Weapon Duplication & Unlimited Money Cheat
This weapon/money cheat lets you duplicate any melee weapon, which you can either keep multiples of or sell them to a merchant for money. Some weapons (at Epic level) CANNOT be duplicated.
Here are the steps to take to duplicate weapons:
• Step 1: Buy the “Melee Throw” Skill that lets you throw any weapon in your backpack.
• Step 2: Buy the “Master Backpack” Skill (upgrade it twice) that allows you to carry up to 18 weapons. Not required, but very handy.
• Step 3: Equip your most valuable weapon like the Cricket Bat/Crude Pick/EXPCalibur* (or buy one from a merchant/trader). The more valuable your weapon, the more money you will make!
• Step 4: Throw your weapon (press the right control stick twice) and when the weapon is in the air (before it hits the ground) you open up your inventory immediately. In your inventory you will see that the weapon is still there. You must drop the first/top weapon from the inventory list for it to work. So basically it will throw & drop the weapon at the same time and that’s how the weapon duplication glitch works.
• Step 5: Sell all your weapon duplicates, but also keep one for yourself. That way you can keep duplicating it for unlimited money. – Or in the case of super strong yet low durability weapons like the EXPCalibur*, you can make 10 of them to kill enemies later in the game much faster.
Tip: If you want to farm for money you should stay in a quiet area near a safe zone as the noise may attract enemies.
Note: Always keep a repaired version of your favorite weapon in the inventory. Use the duplicates to kill Zombies and when the weapon is about to break you can make a new duplicate. That way you will never run out of weapons!
*Protip: Go find the EXPCalibur weapon for duplication, because it’s worth $1,445! Watch Maka‘s video guide to see its location:
Fast Travel Shortcut
This is a faster travel trick that gets unlocked as part of “new game+” after beating it for the first time. Ideal for finishing all side quests.
After completing the story to the end of the game, you can use fast travel to go back to all the main areas in the game (Slums, Old Town, Antenna) instantly.
This is very important for searching collectibles and completing all side quests! The game doesn’t actually tell you that you can go back to the other maps or that there is a fast travel option. To fast travel between the Slums and Old Town you need to head to your bedroom in the tower. There’s a poster on the wall that lets you travel to the other map immediately. To get to the Antenna area you need to use the door in the north of the Slums or the sewer entrance in the north of Old Town (there are only some flags and zombie statues there). You can also go back to the sewers if you wish, the access points are marked on the map and are the same that you took during the story missions.
In this video guide Powerpyx shows how to fast travel:
There are no other Dying Light cheats on Xbox One, PS4 & PC yet. So until more are discovered, we made the handy Dying Light guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Dying Light cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!