Welcome to the Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Puzzle Solutions guide that helps you find the total of 7 Puzzle locations to get the Lantern of Saint Denis relic and shows how to solve all Suger’s Legacy Riddles to get the Eagle of Suger sword. This Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Glyphs Puzzle Solutions guide works for all versions of the new action-adventure game’s story DLC on PS4, Xbox One & PC.
Finding all 7 Puzzle & Riddle locations and solving them will help unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
* “Piece of Eden” (100 Gamerscore / Gold Trophy) — Complete Memory Sequence 13 (finish all 6 missions).
* “Defender of Franciade” (50 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Complete Suger’s Legacy and recover the Eagle of Suger.
* Puzzle Bonus: Upon completion of the two story puzzles you gain access to the Relic. This Lantern of Saint Denis has an unlimited reserve. No need to refill the lantern ever.
* Riddle Bonus: Upon completion of all Sugers Legacy riddles you unlock the awesome Eagle of Suger sword. It’s a short sword shaped by Suger. Hit an enemy and light will appear to blind your opponents up to 30% of the time. Can be upgraded to do 25% more damage, flash light more often and on a wider area.
The Timeline for all these in-game Puzzle Solutions locations is listed here-under.
Table of Contents
- Puzzle 1 & 2: “Memory 4: Raising The Dead” & “Memory 6: A Crown of Thorns”
- Riddle 1: “I – Nativitatis et Mortis”
- Riddle 2: “II – Morbum”
- Riddle 3: “IV – Natura”
- Riddle 4: “VI – Noctis”
- Riddle 5: “VII – Dies”
Index of Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Guides:
- This Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Puzzle Solutions Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Walkthrough
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Outfits
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Underground Chests Locations Guide
Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Puzzle Solutions
Where to find all Puzzle Solutions in Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings? We’ll help you get through the difficult to navigate mazes, crypts and catacombs of the DLC missions to find all riddles. The in-game collectibles quest for Puzzle Solutions is described in this detailed guide.
The Puzzle Solutions are listed in the video in the order that they normally appear, but listed by name in case you’re missing a specific one.
Important Issue: Many players have reported these Achievements are not unlocking after completion. Other cases say the unlocked DLC weapons cannot be equipped. — I figure I should add this news to let you know you’re not alone. All we can do is hope Ubisoft will release a game update soon that will fix these issues.
Here you see the puzzle solutions for the following two Dead Kings story missions: “Memory 4: Raising The Dead” and “Memory 6: A Crown of Thorns”.
Memory 4 First Puzzle Solution: The very first clue is in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. Light the braziers in the sign of the cross.
Memory 4 Second Puzzle Solution: You’ll need to hit the plates in the correct order and do it very quickly. The order is: 3, 1, 2, 4.
Memory 4 Third Puzzle Solution: In the last part you’ll need to raise the pillars to their correct height.
Memory 6 Fire Puzzle Solution: Lit the fires with the lantern in the following order when facing the gate: 2nd from the left, the most-right one, the 2nd from the right, and the most-left one.
The correct puzzle solution directions to complete each mission are indicated on the guide’s timeline below.
Sequence 13 – Memory 4 & 6 Puzzle Solutions Timeline:
• [00:06] – Memory 13-4: Right Room
• [01:24] – Memory 13-4: Left Room
• [01:48] – Memory 13-4: Last Room
• [03:27] – Memory 13-4: Climbing Passage
• [04:50] – Memory 13-6: Puzzle & Climbing
Solve the riddles to find the Eagle of Suger. Using Eagle Vision, you’ll be able to get all Glyphs Puzzles & Solutions.
Note: The two “III – Diabolus” & “V – Crux” Riddles not listed below actually always get done as part of story missions.
Solution for the Sugers Legacy Riddle called “I – Nativitatis et Mortis”:
First Riddle Solution: Climb down the church go to the other end of the church at its base. It’s near the front door.
Second Riddle: It’s on a wall of the orphanage where Leon lives and you meet him frequently during the story.
Third Riddle: You will be looking for a stump on the east side of the graveyard. The graveyard is in the Northeast of the map at the Cemetery District.
Suger’s Legacy Nativitatis et Mortis Puzzle Solutions Timeline:
• [00:06] – 1st Riddle
• [00:59] – 2nd Riddle
• [01:31] – 3rd Riddle
Solution for the Sugers Legacy Riddle called “II – Morbum”:
First Riddle: You will want to face west and climb down the tower then face north and walk a few steps, there should be a barrack where some guards are standing guard. It’s on the wooden fence facing north.
Second Riddle: Turn around and use eagle vision The solution is on the wall to the west.
Third Riddle: From this location face south and walk toward the wall at the end of the small dead end alley you just walked into.
Suger’s Legacy Morbum Puzzle Solutions Timeline:
• [00:06] – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Riddle
Solution for the Sugers Legacy Riddle called “IV – Natura”:
First Riddle: At the windmill on its base. There are two in the same area you want the one to the north.
Second Riddle: Go to the southwest end of the map, there you will be looking for a large bonfire. The solution is on one of the stones.
Third Riddle: Head northwest of the bonfire, there will be a fountain with the solution on the wall behind it.
Suger’s Legacy Natura Puzzle Solutions Timeline:
• [00:06] – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Riddle
Solution for the Sugers Legacy Riddle called “VI – Noctis”:
First Riddle: Climb down facing south, the solution is on the semi-circle shaped building not far from the starting point.
Second Riddle: Turn around, and walk down the street for quite a bit until you find a withered tree and a fountain. It is in a courtyard about 3-4 blocks northwest form the last point. The solution is on the tree.
Third Riddle: You will find the solution on a big rock at the north end of the graveyard in the Cemetery District. It is very close to the fast travel viewpoint.
Suger’s Legacy Noctis Puzzle Solutions Timeline:
• [00:06] – 1st, 2nd Riddle
• [01:23] – 3rd Riddle
Solution for the Sugers Legacy Riddle called “VII – Dies”:
First Riddle: Climb up on the north side of the Basilica. It’s above the big sun-flower window on the wall.
Second Riddle: Go to the front entrance of Basilica which is outside of the graveyard and around the corner.
Third Riddle: From the last solution go to the front doors and climb up and into the building. Go either left or right just be sure to up the stairs that will take you into the library towards the center. Once there the solution is on the floor by holy water.
Tip: Once that last riddle is solved you’ll get a new objective on-screen, and you can go to the new symbol on the map — back in the Basilica of Saint Denis — to acquire you new sword.
Suger’s Legacy Dies Puzzle Solutions Timeline:
• [00:06] – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Riddle
• [02:10] – Recover the Eagle of Suger
There you go! All riddles in Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings are solved! 🙂
Please comment if you have any additional Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Puzzle Solution tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!