Our Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure game’s story DLC on the PS4, Xbox One & PC.
Let’s start the Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings walkthrough with an introduction video!
Important: Assassin’s Creed Unity Dead Kings is now available for FREE for all Assassin’s Creed Unity players!
Following the events of Assassin’s Creed Unity, Arno’s quest for redemption will lead him to the dreary town of Saint-Denis on the outskirts of Paris. While the wary and fragile Republic rebuilds itself, disturbing events and a mysterious conspiracy will take Arno down to the depths of the town’s necropolis.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol.
Table of Contents
- Sequence 13 Memory 1: Buried Words
- Sequence 13 Memory 2: The Book Thief
- Sequence 13 Memory 3: A Shadow from the Past
- Sequence 13 Memory 4: Raising The Dead
- Sequence 13 Memory 5: Under Lock and Key
- Sequence 13 Memory 6: A Crown of Thorns & Ending
Index of Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Guides:
- This Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Walkthrough
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Puzzle Solutions Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Outfits
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Underground Chests Locations Guide
Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Walkthrough
After the events of Assassin’s Creed Unity, Arno leaves Paris for Saint Denis, a mysterious city that holds the crypts of deceased French kings. Sent on a mission to the extensive underground of the Basilica, Arno will face a faction of new foes, the Raiders, populating its catacombs. Equipped with a lantern and a new powerful weapon, the Guillotine gun, Arno will have to navigate the dangerous passageways to uncover the darkest secrets of the city.
In addition to a fully-fledged main single-player campaign, Assassin’s Creed Unity – Dead Kings also offers new open world activities and side missions, including new Murder Mysteries, enigmas and cooperative missions. Both single-player and cooperative modes enable players to unlock new weapons, gear and outfits that carry over between Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed Unity – Dead Kings.
Key Game Features:
- Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin far more lethal than his ancestors.
- Grab up to three friends and embark on unforgettable story-based missions Co-op missions.
- Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by an all new engine.
- Create your own unique play style by customizing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized abilities.
- Fight your way through the stunning open-world city of Paris, built to a scale only possible through the Next Gen Anvil engine.
Welcome to the Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings walkthrough!
How To Start The Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings DLC?: If you’re worried it’s not working, here’s what you do. After you update your game by downloading & installing the Dead Kings DLC. Then go in-game and check your Mini-Map and fast travel to Saints Denis. Once there a cutscene will introduce the new Dead Kings story.
Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas.
Description: In return for passage out of France, Arno agrees to help the Marquis De Sade retrieve a lost manuscript written by the Marquis de Condorcet.
Objectives: Chase the militiaman. Find Louis IX’s tomb. Find the royal crypt.
Part 2 of Memory 1:
• Find Louis IX’s tomb.
Escaping the Abbey will lead into Memory 2…
Description: Leon has De Sade’s manuscript, but where is Leon? He was last seen behind the windmill…
Objectives: Find Leon in the underground tunnels. Find the entrance to the tunnels. Investigate the windmill.
Reward for completion: The Guillotine Gun! The Guillotine Gun is a powerful tool of destruction. It can be used in melee combat and as a devastating ranged weapon.
Saving Leon leads into Memory 3…
Tip: Solve the mysteries of the two relics on Dom Poirier’s list to progress to the next memory.
Objectives: Read Dom Poirier’s notes in the Basilica. — Follow Leon. Activate the two slabs. Find a way to the surface. Find Leon.
Finding Leon who has the manuscript will start Memory 4…
Objectives: Follow the map on the plates. Solve the 3 riddles.
Puzzle Solutions: Find the quick answers in our dedicated “Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Puzzle Solutions Guide“.
Part 2 of Memory 4 Objectives: Investigate the crypt. Sneak into the rooms. Solve the puzzle. Sneak inside the final map room. Solve the final puzzle and find the correct keyhole (where he points at).
Reward from chest: Guard of Franciade Outfit.
Leaving the cave and going to the next waypoint leads into Memory 5…
Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Sequence 13 Memory 5.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2