What is the Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 2 release date? Telltale Games has promised that during Season 1 you can expect a new downloadable episode every 5 to 8 weeks. Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series – Episode 2 (titled “The Lost Lords”) will be released in the first week of February; from Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015. – This is now confirmed; Check the dates here-under…
Here are the official Episode 2 release dates for all platforms:
• Tuesday, February 3 – PC/Mac worldwide, PS3 & PS4 in North America.
• Wednesday, February 4 – Xbox 360 & Xbox One worldwide, PS3 & PS4 in Europe.
• Thursday, February 5 – iPhone, iPad & Android mobile versions worldwide.
• Here’s our full “Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 2 Walkthrough“.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
After the end of each Telltale Game of Thrones adventure game episode, Telltale Games is nice enough to include a teaser trailer for the next episode. In this case the on December 2nd, 2014 released Telltale Game of Thrones Walkthrough for Episode 1 includes The Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 2 trailer at the end! You can view it below.
Let’s have a sneak peek at the continued dark happenings in Ironrath.
Watch the full Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 2 trailer here:
Here’s the Telltale Game of Thrones game image gallery.
Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size Forrester family photos:
Season 1 Info: There are six episodes in total in the first season of Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series — keep in mind a second season hasn’t been confirmed, they are just called seasons like a set of TV show episodes are. However, the official announcement indicates we can look forward to many seasons! To quote: “Telltale Games and HBO® announce Partnership to Create Games based on Game of Thrones®. 2012 Studio of the Year and HBO Global Licensing in multi-year, multi-title partnership to Create Games Based on Emmy® Award-Winning Television Series.”
Throughout the first season you will control five characters affiliated with House Forrester of Ironrath, a house of the wolfswood in the north of Westeros. Other locations in the game will include The Wall and King’s Landing.
Watch the Episode 1 ending in full:
Forrester History: “The Forresters are seated at Ironrath, an imposing stronghold surrounded by towering ironwood trees. Built over fifteen hundred years ago by Cedric Forrester and his triplet sons, Ironrath is a testament to the strength and endurance of Ironwood. The Forrester house words are ‘Iron from Ice’, which echoes their belief that – like the ironwood itself – the adverse conditions and unforgiving landscape of the North only makes them stronger.
Ironrath sits on the edge of the largest ironwood forest in Westeros, which has proven to be a strategic advantage for the House. The trees are a valuable commodity; many of the best weapons, ships, and defensive structures include the use of ironwood. House Forrester controls the majority of the ironwood forests in the Wolfswood, much to the chagrin of their bitter rivals, House Whitehill.
Although the Forresters have not appeared in HBO’s TV show, they are canon to the world created by George R. R. Martin, having appeared in the book ‘A Dance with Dragons’.
You will play the game from five different points of view. Each character you play as is a member of House Forrester; either a direct family member, or a person in service to the House. Scattered across Westeros and Essos, each character will play their part in seeking to save House Forrester from destruction.
Playing as five characters not only reflects the epic scope of Game of Thrones, but is also something that the player needs to be mindful of. This is because the actions of one character can ripple out to affect the rest of House Forrester. Multiply the actions of one character by five, and you’re truly playing the Game of Thrones… where you win, or you die.”
Here’s Telltale Game of Thrones season introduction trailer:
Episode 2 Synopsis Hints: These achievement / trophy names hint at the events that will happen in the next episode…
• “A Ransom’s Reward” — Complete Chapter 1 of Episode 2
• “Fight for Life” — Complete Chapter 2 of Episode 2
• “Unfamiliar Faces” — Complete Chapter 3 of Episode 2
• “Strength of Mind” — Complete Chapter 4 of Episode 2
• “The Pressures of Family” — Complete Chapter 5 of Episode 2
• “Love and Hostility” — Complete Chapter 6 of Episode 2
• “Initiation Completed” — Complete Chapter 7 of Episode 2
• “Knight” — Complete Episode 2.
The Episode names hint at what is yet to come:
• Episode 1: Iron from Ice
• Episode 2: The Lost Lords
• Episode 3: The Sword in the Darkness
• Episode 4: Sons of Winter
• Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers
• Episode 6: The Ice Dragon
Here’s an interview with the founders of Telltale Games about Game of Thrones:
House Forrester has quickly gotten caught up in the events of The War of the Five Kings. In each episode they are placed in a precarious position where members of the household must do everything they can to prevent the house from meeting its doom.
UPDATE JANUARY 2015: Date confirmations & full story synopsis have been confirmed.
– Release Dates: “The Lost Lords,” the second episode in the critically-acclaimed game series, will be available Tuesday, February 3rd on PC and Mac from the Telltale Online Store, Steam, and other digital distribution services, and on the PlayStation Network for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. The episode will be available on Wednesday, February 4th on the Xbox Games Store for Xbox One and Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The series will also be coming to compatible iOS devices via the App Store on Thursday, February 5th and to compatible Android-based devices.
– Full Story: “House Forrester is in disarray. Their liege lord and his heir are dead, and Ironrath is occupied by Whitehill soldiers. The survival of the family depends upon those who are left.
Placed at King’s Landing, the epicenter of intrigue, Mira Forrester must weigh her loyalty to Margaery Tyrell against the needs of her family, while choosing how to play the political games of Tyrion Lannister. One misstep could spell doom for Mira and her entire family. To the far north, Gared Tuttle finds that the wall and its crows hold little love for a squire from the Wolfswood, but finds kinship in the bastard son of Ned Stark.
Gared must prove worthy of becoming a ranger in order to carry out the mission given him; one that is vital to the future of those he serves. To the east, Asher Forrester, the exiled son, is called back to Westeros to aid his family, but how can one man help when the Boltons rule the north with an iron fist? Meanwhile, an unexpected source of hope returns to the Forresters, but Ironrath is no place for the weak.”
Here’s a First Look at Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series – Episode 2: ‘The Lost Lords’: