Unlock All Lego Batman 3 Codes & Cheats List (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, PC, 3DS, PS Vita)
Here’s how to unlock all Lego Batman 3 codes and cheats. All Lego Batman 3 cheat codes work for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, PC, 3DS & PS Vita versions of this awesome Lego game. 😀
Find out where & how to enter all cheats into the game with this video guide:
First Enter The Cheats Mode: To turn on cheat codes, you first have to be in-game in Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. Next, during gameplay press pause. Like in every Lego game you can enter codes from the Main Menu by selecting “Extras” and then “Enter Code”. After which you can activate the cheats. Remember that the next time you play the game, you’ll have to activate the cheats again if you want to keep using them.
Will the Bonus Codes mess with Trophies/Achievements?: No, they do not. They didn’t with previous games in the Lego series, and this time it’s no different, because you can keep earning Achievements or Trophies for this game while using cheat codes. Lego games are all about having fun!
Table of Contents
Index of Lego Batman 3 Guides:
- This Page: Lego Batman 3 Cheat Codes
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Red Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Batman 3 Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Batman 3 Vehicles
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Minikits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Adam West in Peril Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Gold Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Collectibles
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Bonus Level
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Money Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Glitches
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Trophies Guide
The lists below give you the cheat description, followed by the code to enter into the game.
Lists are ordered alphabetically and all Lego Batman 3 cheat codes have been confirmed to work for their indicated game systems.
Please note: At first codes will most likely be for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U and PC versions of the game. With 3DS and PS Vita version codes possibly following later. You can always try them out, though, you might get lucky.
How to activate codes: You can enter these codes from the game’s Main Menu (when you pause the game) then selecting “Extras” and then “Enter Code”. After which you can activate the cheats in the menu.
- Aquaman — V3GTHB
- Atrocitus — ZGCEAJ
- Bane — XZKLKQ
- Batgirl — 4LS32K
- Batman (Zur-En-Arrh) — ZWQPJD
- Beast Boy — YC3KZZ
- Blue Beetle — APEKBV
- Deathstroke — 5SW59X
- Doctor Fate — 4HRERD
- Frankenstein — FQ4ESE
- Giganta — 95U7BM
- Kevin Smith — J6ANCT
- Lobo — B5ABPQ
- Music Meister — S7GSDE
- Nightwing — N9CZ7S
- Plastic Man — H2VB8Z
- Red Hood — TRQTPS
- Superboy — QDQ3YL
- The Fierce Flame — NQ46RC
- The Joker — 9WYGLP
- “Bat-Fight Captions” Red Brick — EWTPKA
- “Festive Hats” Red Brick — PHHGPH
- “Minikit Finder” Red Brick — JYJAFX
- “Quest Finder” Red Brick — KNJBD8
- “Studs Score Multiplier x 2” Red Brick — 5MZ73E
- ??? — No vehicle codes yet!
Credits: Lego Survey, Alex, Brader & Kyle.
Do you know of any other cheat codes in Lego Batman 3? Please share your own codes in the comments with fellow Lego fans! You’ll get credit.
We’ll update this page regularly with all the newest codes. Thanks for visiting! 🙂