Welcome to the Lego Batman 3 Gold Bricks locations guide that shows you how to find and unlock the total of 250 Gold Bricks locations in Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, PC, 3DS & PS Vita action-adventure game.
As a bonus, finding all 250 Gold Brick locations and picking up these shiny yellow/gold colored LEGO bricks, will help unlock the festive 100% LEGO Stud Fountain. Locate ’em all!
The overview for all these in-game Gold Bricks locations is listed below.
Index of Lego Batman 3 Guides:
- This Page: Lego Batman 3 Gold Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Red Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Batman 3 Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Batman 3 Vehicles
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Minikits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Adam West in Peril Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Collectibles
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Bonus Level
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Money Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Glitches
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Lego Batman 3 Trophies Guide
Lego Batman 3 Gold Bricks Locations Guide
Tip: Go and find the “Gold Brick Finder” Red Brick first. This detector Red Brick can be found in “Level 7: Europe Against It”. During the “Objective 2: Save Lego England”, after the big red phone booth area, is a building with a golden bar to destroy with heat/laser vision. Then use the fallen bricks to build a Plastic Man Pad and switch to Plastic Man to activate his special red/yellow pad. (The cheat to unlock Plastic Man is “H2VB8Z”.) Once you grabbed the Red Brick, you’ll need to buy it for 200,000 studs at the Batcave’s right-side Trophy Room or Watchtower’s Red Brick Station. — There’s no cheat to get this Red Brick more quickly. — Now that you have it, you can activate it in the pause menu’s cheat section.
Having this Red Brick activated will make it a lot easier to find all the other Gold Bricks in levels and the open world areas, because they will be pointed out to you with an arrow on-screen.
Here’s a run down of some of the areas or levels you will receive Gold Bricks for:
- Beat a level in Story Mode to get a Gold Brick. You get 1 for each of the 16 levels (includes the bonus level), so 16 Gold Bricks in all.
- Satisfy a level’s True Hero stud requirement during Story Mode or Free Play Mode. At 1 per level, that’s another 16 Gold Bricks.
- Collect all 10 Minikits from a level (can be done in Free Play mode) for a Gold Brick reward. That’s 16 Gold Bricks again.
- Collect all 3 Character Tokens from a level (can be done in Free Play mode) for a Gold Brick reward. That’s another 16 Gold Bricks.
- Find each Adam West in Peril that’s hiding in each of the 16 Story Mode levels and around the open world. As thanks each one will give you a Gold Brick (right away or at the end of a level). There’s 30 Gold Bricks from them all.
- It’s being said that (156) over half the Gold Bricks can be found in the 11 open world hub areas by exploring and finishing Quests, Races & VR Training Missions. That last one can be accessed through the Batcave or Watchtower. — Be sure to find & activate the “Gold Brick Finder” Red Brick (explained above) to the find the rest of the Gold Bricks as you walk around everywhere!
Good luck collecting all Gold Bricks in Lego Batman 3! 🙂
Big thanks to Alex for the gold brick location tips.
Please check our at the top listed Lego Batman 3 guides for tips to find 100% of the collectibles.
If you have any questions or tips about Gold Bricks, please comment below and we’ll give you credit for your finds! – Thanks for visiting!