The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS4 first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trophy guide we’ll show there are 51 Trophies (15 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 and PS4 versions. Earn Bronze (42), Silver (6), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Intel Locations Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: How To Unlock Zombies Mode
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: How To Unlock Camos
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Tips and Tricks for Multiplayer
- Next Page: How To Get A Bloodshed Armor In Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: How To Prestige
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Walkthrough
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Glitches
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Achievements Guide
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trophies Guide
1. The End of War (Platinum) — Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
2. Carma (Bronze) — Kill an enemy by throwing a car door at them.
Location: Mission 1: Induction
On the street where you encounter the drone swarm are some vehicles with open doors. You can rip out those doors and use them as a weapon. Grab a car door before moving on to the next area. You will soon reach a building with enemies inside. Throw the car door at one of the enemies to kill him and earn this trophy.
3. A New Era (Silver) — Complete the campaign on any difficulty.
4. Hard Hitter (Silver) — Complete the campaign on Hardened difficulty.
5. SP Prestige (Gold) — Complete the campaign on Veteran difficulty.
6. Never Saw it Coming (Bronze) — Boost jump, dash forward, then air stomp on an enemy.
Location: Mission 4: Fission
You can do this in any mission where you have the boost jump equipped. For example, the Fission Mission has the boost jump (you can see your abilities at the start of every mission).
Tip: Double jump into the air, then press the sprint button, followed by the crouch button.
— On PlayStation: Press X twice, press the left stick and push it forward, press O.
— On Xbox: Press A twice, press the left stick and push it forward, press B.
Note: You need to land very close to the enemy to kill him.
7. Escape Artist (Silver) — Avoid 20 grenades by dodging with your Exo.
8. Loud Enough For You? (Bronze) — Kill 10 enemies or drones while affected by a sonic blast.
9. Maximum Overdrive (Silver) — Kill 50 enemies while using Overdrive.
10. Genius (Bronze) — Kill 4 enemies with a single smart grenade.
Location: Mission 4: Fission
After you destroy the big walking tank you will go into a building, have to slide down an elevator shaft and come out in a laboratory. Make your way through the laboratory. The spot for the grenade kill is in the next area. Once you leave the laboratory you must sprint-dash to the left immediately! There are 5 soldiers spawning on a small platform. Position yourself on the stairs that lead up to this platform and throw the threat grenade into the air. Because this platform is so small, all enemies will be standing close together. And because you stand on the stairs it will stop the enemies from going down the platform. The smart grenade will kill 4-5 enemies and it works every time. Just be sure that you get to the stairs quick enough before one of the soldiers gets away.
Note: Luckily, there is also a checkpoint when you enter this area. So reload the checkpoint if you need to try again and you’ll restart in exactly the same spot.
11. Threat Detected (Bronze) — Paint 10 enemies with a single threat grenade.
Location: Mission 1: Induction
After the drone swarm you will enter a building with lots of enemies. You will see a button tutorial on your screen how to boost dodge. Take out the first 5 enemies near the entrance. Around the corner are 13 enemies on a balcony shooting at you. Throw your threat grenade near the balcony and it will easily mark 10+ enemies at once. Don’t wait too long because your teammates will kill some enemies over time.
12. Fly Swatter (Bronze) — Knock 25 Drones out of the sky with EMP grenades.
Location: Mission 2: Atlas
While you’re trying to score “excellent” at the grenade range during Atlas training, you can also earn the ‘Fly Swatter’ trophy by knocking 25 Drones out of the sky with EMP grenades. You can infinitely re-stock your supply of EMP grenades to keep killing the small groups of flying Drones until you’ve destroyed 25.
13. Where Are You Going? (Bronze) — Stop an AST with an EMP grenade.
Location: Mission 7: Utopia
You encounter the first AST during the Utopia Mission. AST’s are heavily armored Atlas soldiers. They are wearing a massive suit and appear much taller than normal humans. They can also take a lot more damage and fight more aggressively. All you need to do when encountering one is to throw an EMP grenade. Your teammate will even tell you that EMP grenades are their weakness when you meet the first one in the Utopia Mission.
Note: You just need to stun him with the EMP. You don’t have to kill him for the trophy to unlock.
14. History In The Making (Bronze) — Collect over half of the Intel.
15. Ferrum Absconsum (Silver) — Collect all the Intel.
Tip: To find all 45 Intel, check out our “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Intel Locations Guide“.
16. Riot Control (Bronze) — Kill 20 enemies while linked to the Mobile Cover Drone.
Location: Mission 4: Fission
At the very start of the Fission Mission, after leaving the helicopter, there will be a Mobile Cover Drone on the right side of the street. Lots of enemies are spawning here on the road. Keep shooting them while using the drone until the trophy unlocks.
You can also do this across multiple playthroughs.
17. Advanced Soldier (Bronze) — Spend your first Exo upgrade point.
18. Second Skin (Bronze) — Spend 10 Exo upgrade points.
19. We Have the Technology (Silver) — Spend 20 Exo upgrade points.
20. Power Changes Everything (Gold) — Completely upgrade your Exo.
21. Not on my Watch (Bronze) — Prevent the walking tank from being destroyed by the Drone Swarm in “Induction.”
Location: Mission 1: Induction
After some progression into the level, you will reach a small hut where conversation is exchanged. You’ll then walk through a short trench and a “walking tank” will walk above you. What you want to do is run forward and kill the enemies. Now run to the end of this area and get on the turret! Once on the turret, use it in order to shoot the large swarm of drones in the air. After about 1 minute you will get the chance to “EMP” them, and do so immediately. As long as they didn’t kill your walking tank, the trophy will unlock!
22. Deadeye (Bronze) — Score “excellent” in the shooting range in “Atlas.”
23. Grenadier (Bronze) — Score “excellent” in the grenade range in “Atlas.”
Location: Mission 2: Atlas
For these two trophies, you will need to get “Excellent” ratings on the two training ranges.
A) For the shooting range, it is important to always aim for the head (+100) of the red enemies, and never hit the blue enemies. Make sure you do well in the first two rounds, and it is ok if you miss a few in the last round. At the end of the round, the announcer will tell you whether you did poor, average, good or excellent. If you hear “Excellent” the trophy will unlock. There is also a “leaderboard” with scores on it in the same room as the gun range where you can see how many points you got.
B) For the grenade range, it is all about being FAST with your grenades. At the beginning, throw a threat grenade and quickly shoot the enemies. Then EMP the drones, and use smart grenades to take out the metal boards. Keep doing this as fast as you can. At the end of the round, the announcer will tell you whether you did poor, average, good or excellent. If you hear “Excellent” the trophy will unlock. There is also a “leaderboard” with scores on it next to the grenade range, so you can see how many points you got.
24. Look Both Ways (Bronze) — Kill all the KVA in the traffic section without damaging a civilian vehicle in “Traffic.”
Location: Mission 3: Traffic
Near the end of the level, you’ll reach a section where there is a large highway with a small patch of grass in between. You will have to complete this section without damaging any civilian cars.
Use your shotgun, that you spawned with at the beginning of the level, and dash across the first part of the highway, onto the patch of grass where the blue car with enemies stopped. Make sure you shoot PARALLEL to the highway and kill these enemies (or melee them). That way no matter what happens, none of your bullets will accidentally hit any cars. After killing these 5 enemies, you will have to sprint and dash across the second part of the highway. Again, repeat the method above. Use your shotgun, and aim away from the road. There will be about 6 enemies and 2 dogs to kill in this part. After you eliminate the enemies, your teammate will rejoin you, and talk for 30 seconds before you begins to cut the fence. The trophy will unlock at that point.
Note: If you die, it will reload the last checkpoint and you can still get the trophy.
25. Fire and Forget (Bronze) — Kill 10 enemies with the Mobile Turret missiles in “Fission.”
Location: Mission 4: Fission
Near the beginning of the mission, you’re teammate will notify you of the Mobile Defense Turret. Quickly go up to it and enter it. It has two different fire modes, but for the trophy, you want to use the bumper to “mark” enemies, and then let go for the homing missiles to kill the enemies.
You can stay at the mobile turret spawn, and slowly keep waiting for more enemies, but I recommend going a little forward for lots of enemies (15+) to spawn along with tanks/choppers. Make sure you don’t go too far forward, or the turret will break, and you will be kick out. You should have no problem getting 10+ kills with these homing missiles.
26. Wheelman (Bronze) — Finish the hoverbike sequence without hitting any walls or obstacles and taking no damage in “Aftermath.”
Location: Mission 5: Aftermath
At the very end of this mission you will hop on a hoverbike. You need to complete the driving sequence without any collisions whatsoever and may not take damage from enemy attacks. There are lots of small obstacles along the way, such as pylons (orange plastic cones to mark the street), road blocks, plastic signs inside a restaurant and cardboard boxes inside another building.
If you take just one scratch you have to restart the checkpoint immediately!
This will probably take a dozen tries or so. You should create a backup save before trying it. So if you mess up you don’t have to replay the entire mission. As soon as the driving sequence starts you pause the game, click “Save and Exit”, go to your console’s settings and copy the save game to a USB Stick (or upload it to the PS+ Cloud if you are on PlayStation). In case something goes wrong you can copy back your save game and restart at the hoverbike part again.
27. Sitting Ducks (Bronze) — Kill 3 enemies with one shot of the Sniper Drone in “Manhunt.”
Location: Mission 6: Manhunt
After progression through the mission, you will take control of the Sniper Drone (WASP) and then there are two methods for this:
1. As soon as you gain control of your drone, mark your target, then go left and descend as low as you can go. You’ll notice a group of 3 enemies very close to each other. You’ll need to line two of them up with the one guard that is further away. The two far guards will line up perfectly, but there is one that moves around a little, and you will have to wait for him to walk in front of the others. The bullet must go through the head of the first one in order for it to travel all the way to the third guy.
2. For this method, mark the target, and take out the two guards near the truck. Now quickly go right, over the parking lot, and descend as much as possible! You should be able to line-up 3 guards on the lower walkway connected to the parking garage. One of the enemies will walk back and forth, so wait for them to all be in a row before you take the shot. If they are taking too long, you will have to follow orders and kill the two guards on overwatch, and then return to this location so that you don’t fail the mission.
28. Party Crasher (Bronze) — Kill 20 enemies with the Grappling Hook in “Sentinel.”
Trick: This trophy is a little tricky, but not too hard to pull off if you are stealthy and play on a lower difficulty.
Location: Mission 8: Sentinel
One you reach the Sentinel HQ, you’re teammate will teach you how to tag enemies, how to whistle and how to preform stealth kills using your grappling hook.
From this point on you must get a total of 20 kills with your grappling hook. There are about 30 enemies, so you can leave some behind or shoot them with your silenced weapon if necessary. Concealed Grappling Hook kills can only be preformed while hiding the bushes or on a rooftop. You want to sneak your way around the base using the dark areas and bushes, and begin to take enemies out 1 by 1. You can keep track of your progress by pausing the game and looking at the “Exo Challenges – Kills” progress bar. You will have to do some math, but this is a good counter if all your kills are grappling hook kills. After you clear the first area, you will need to go into a building and disable a system before you can progress. After doing this, go to the second area, and repeat this process, sneaking around the outside of the area and taking out enemies. You should be able tog et 20 eventually.
Note: If you die, it will reload the last checkpoint and you can try again!
29. Restricted Airspace (Bronze) — EMP 10 enemy aircraft out of the sky with the hovertank in “Bio Lab.”
Location: Mission 10: Bio-Lab
At the very end of the mission, you will enter a hovertank, and eventually make your way out of the base where enemy aircraft will begin to appear, both small and large helicopters.
At this point, you will have to keep your eye in the sky, and listen to your allies who will say “Warbird Incoming!” when they are near. If you see one, make sure you switch to your EMP, and hit it. Some helicopters take 2 shoots as well, so make sure it is downed before looking away. You will have to make progress forward for more aircraft to spawn. As you make your way to the end of the level, just continuously scan the sky for aircrafts and shoot them down immediately so they don’t get away! If they do, you can try to reload the last checkpoint. After you shoot down 10 aircraft and reach the end of the area, the trophy should unlock. Don’t go too far forward, or it will end the level.
30. Man Overboard! (Bronze) — Melee an enemy so they fly off the side of the ship in “Armada.”
Location: Mission 12: Armada
After the first section of the level, you will end up going through some hallways and end up on the deck of the ship again. This time you will see a bunch of enemies in front of you, on the edge of the ship next to some shipping containers.
To get this trophy, sprint towards them, and find an enemy that is very close to the edge. If there isn’t one, just wait until the chopper drops off an enemy, and he will zipline very close to the edge. Once they are close, go up and melee them, sending their body flying off the edge of the ship and gaining the trophy!
31. Flying Ace (Bronze) — Shoot down 10 enemies with machine guns in “Throttle.”
Location: Mission 13: Throttle
This trophy opportunity takes place right at the very beginning of the level, so you can always try again from the main menu if you have problems.
The easiest way to get this is just to hold down your machine guns, and DO NOT use your missiles. You will have to aim at enemy ships which will show up as red diamonds on your HUD. Use your air brake in order to go more slowly as well! Make your way through the canyon, and focus on killing as many enemies as possible using those machine guns. If you get to 10, the trophy will unlock but if you get to the end you can reload your last checkpoint or restart the entire mission.
32. Heavy-Handed (Bronze) — Go through 20 gun drops in one-armed combat in “Captured.”
Location: Mission 14: Captured
The description for this trophy may be a little confusing, but the trophy is pretty easy. All you need to do is carry 20 different weapons during the mission! Go through the mission as normal, but every time you get a kill, go to that person’s body and pick up there weapon. Do this a total of 20 times, and the trophy will unlock!
33. Exo Survival Veteran (Bronze) — Play 50 Exo Survival Matches.
34. Class Warfare (Bronze) — Play 30 minutes with each class online in Exo Survival.
35. Exo Flip (Bronze) — “Flip” a map.
36. Flip Flop (Bronze) — “Flip” a map twice.
Location: In Exo Survival Mode on the Bio-Lab Map.
Both Flipping trophies are easiest to do on the Bio-Lab Map by sticking to the rooftops each Wave, and first taking out the enemies that come to you on rooftops; and second once they are cleared out killing the remaining stragglers on the ground.
Keep in mind that together these trophies will take around one hour to complete, because you’ll need to survive through 25 Rounds twice! Since each time you defeat the Goliath boss on Round 25 — made easier with DNA Bombs from Drop Pods — the map will Flip and a trophy will unlock.
Tip: 14 out of 15 hidden trophies are story-related and covered in our “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Walkthrough“.
37. Seoul Mates (Bronze) — Complete “Induction.”
38. Welcome to Atlas (Bronze) — Complete “Atlas.”
39. Life in the Fast Lane (Bronze) — Complete “Traffic.”
40. Radioactive (Bronze) — Complete “Fission.”
41. Motor City (Bronze) — Complete “Aftermath.”
42. Born to Die (Bronze) — Complete “Manhunt.”
43. Betrayal (Bronze) — Complete “Utopia.”
44. Crates on a Plane (Bronze) — Complete “Sentinel.”
45. The Destroyer Returns (Bronze) — Complete “Crash.”
46. Irons in the Fire (Bronze) — Complete “Bio Lab.”
47. GG (Bronze) — Complete “Collapse.”
48. Wrath of Atlas (Bronze) — Complete “Armada.”
49. Manticore Unleashed (Bronze) — Complete “Throttle.”
50. The Wheat from the Chaff (Bronze) — Complete “Captured.”
51. Exo Survivor (Bronze) — Successfully complete the Exo Survival Bonus Wave.
Tip: To find out how to unlock the Exo Survival Bonus Wave against zombies, read our “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: How To Unlock Zombies Mode” page or watch this video guide…
Please comment if you have any Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!